Menu
CB ECE

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about ECE

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for ECE. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with ECE.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used ECE's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with ECE, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with ECE. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
R
3:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ECE Wrong translation

I attended 1 full year of graduate studies in Italy and when ECE translated the course, they wrote undergraduate studies which is not correct. Laura magistrale is graduate studies. When I said something they said that because I didn't finish the program they would have not put graduate studies which is ridicules because I attended a graduate program whether I finished or not the full program

Read full review of ECE
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
L
7:28 pm EDT

ECE Arrogant false promises andextortion of money for expediated services

ECE promised service in 15 business days after 12 business days they said that due to high volumes waiting time has been moved to 5 weeks. They suggested I pay the expedited fee for faster sevice. When I complained about this they returned my money and refused me service. They are unreliable, not trustworthy and arrogant in thir attidute toward their customers. Avoid them..I will be complaining to the FTC agaist them.

Read full review of ECE and 4 comments

Hide full review
4 comments
Valerie
Valerie
, US
Jul 23, 2008 5:19 am EDT

I used ECE services to evaluate my grades and diploma and was extremely disappointed. ECE was paid for a shabby, dishonest product, they have a lack of good faith and reluctance to provide courteous service.

Before contact their services, Please go to the Better Business Bureau - Wisconsin, first!

This company have 22 complaints IN THE LAST MONTH and a UNSATISFACTORY RECORD!

S
S
sdre
Hunbs, US
Jan 04, 2012 5:55 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They refunded your money, stop crying and get a life loser.

N
N
Nori
Dec 01, 2008 4:48 pm EST

If you want to really be heard, you need to forward your complaint to the Chair of NACES (NACES.org). Her name is Ms. Bedil (sbedil@ierf.org )

NACES is an association of private foreign educational credential evaluation services committed to formulating and maintaining ethical standards in the field of foreign educational evaluation.

J
J
jhon
Oct 17, 2008 8:36 am EDT

yep!, this people have a very bad reputation, their exploit the ignorance of the poor emigrants, beware - once you pay there is no turning back. (my uncle lost $ 215 for their dishonest work -non refund, and yes they have a lot of Complaints! +40)

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer