Eazy2Shop.in Complaints & Reviews

Eazy2Shop.indistribution

Me also I lost 25000 I saw one add in olx they mentioned distribution required every district so I text him my number the coordinator is Mr Rajeev Meta +[protected] this is his number he contacted me he told me for delarship required 60000 thousand rupees so I told him I don't have this much money to invest because I am jobless so he tell me he will get approval from his manager first you can pay 25000 and balance amount after work start after sending money he contacted me only 2days and he send me some parcel after that his mobile and company mobile is switched off please help me regarding this matter

Eazy2Shop.inthey offer distributorship and receive caution deposit

eazy2shop.in. offer distribution ship and asked caution deposit INR. 50, 000/. But after receiving money they didn't attend my phone call and whatsapp also not answered. Their address is jabalpur, madhyapradesh.

I requested to send the items first after will pay. So They send me some ayurvedic items and told after receiving will send the delivery address.
Now they didnt attend the phone.

Now i saw many advt. like this in different names. All addresses belongs to Madhya pradesh only. So be alert. Dont contact him and please let me know any possibility to get back my money. I am from Kerala

• Updated by hanif18 · Dec 06, 2018

Fraud website. Dont contact them.

• Updated by hanif18 · Dec 06, 2018

I saw one advt. in olx website and contact the distribution ship. they send me website address named "www.eazy2shop.in", details and form. They told have to much order our location and some address for delivery.

I inform them after receiving the items will pay the caution deposit. So they send me the some items(i don't know all packed in covers) and asking the caution deposit.

05.12.18 transferred the money and ask the agreement. Once they received the payment till they didn't attend the phone and whatsapp also not working. Anypossiblity to get back my money or whom i contact.

I saw so many advertisements like this in olx. So be alert and dont contact or send money.

fraud site.