DVD World / DVD Destination / Game Destination Complaints & Reviews

DVD World / DVD Destination / Game DestinationBad business

These guys lied to me. I emailed Game Destination and told them my game order never arrived. They said it was on the way. This was the only time I was able to contact them. After waiting 3 weeks all attempts to contact them have proven fruitless. They do not reply to emails. They do not answer their phone, or return messages. If there is a problem it seems they run the other way and ignore it.

Eddie Papetti is the owner. Their company address is 63 McGaw Ave. Lake Grove, NY 11755. It is a RUN DOWN HOUSE in a residential neighborhood.

The way he self-promotes himself all over the web is a joke. Stay away from DVD World Online, Game Destination, or any other of these so called companies!

• Ed
    Eddie Papetti Mar 21, 2008

Your comments where are false. The DVD World Company does not operate out of a "Run Down House" as you claim. We've been in business over 9 years and have won several awards for our business excellence. We answer e-mails within minutes of the e-mails being received, far faster than any other online business. We also are one of the few online stores to offer Live Support to our customers as well.

Our Customer Service rankings on such sites as Yahoo Shopping show that we take care of our customers.

• Za
    Zap0123 Jul 13, 2010

DVD World / DVD Destination / Game DestinationNever recieved my order

Beware of DVD World Online aka DVD Destination aka Game Destination. I found them through my Google account. Google offers check out services with a variety of companies, but this one is not legitimate! I purchased a nintendo ds lite game system on Dec. 18th and paid extra to have it sent via fed ex two day express delivery. Almost two weeks later it has not arrived and fed ex has no record of anything being ordered for my address. The company does not respond to emails or calls. Also, google checkout has not responded to my complaints. I spent $150.00 and have received no response.

Charles Jan 03, 2007

I'm in the same boat. I placed my order on Dec 16th, my card was charged on the 16th, and supposedly the order was shipped on the 19th. I haven't seen it. My emails have received no reply. I call and am told operators are busy, leave a number and they'll call you back - no return calls. They have a live chat support on their site, but no one ever responds. My next step is to have my credit card dispute the charge.

• Ro
    Roberto Jan 08, 2007

Game Destination never sent my order either. They do not answer or return customer calls, nor do they return emails. Spread the word...these guys should be put out of business! Ordered on 12/11 still waiting on 1/9.

Chris Spiker Jan 09, 2007

Same experience here. Ordered on 12/18/06. Still trying to make contact as of 1/9/07. Even worse, on a past order I placed (which I later canceled) I was able to get through to customer service about the status of the order, but I was twice lied to. They actually tried to say that my order had been sent out, but I never received anything.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices