DVD planet.org Complaints & Reviews

DVD planet.orgScam/Fraud

Planet DVD is a scam and fraud. I ordered the Wonder Years DVD set and after not getting the product on the promised shipping date - 12/23/07 - I contacted them by e-mail. Their mail tracking system was a fraud. They gave me another shipping date of last week with express mail. I never received the order. Now I can't even contact them because they have closed their web site and won't answer e-mails. They billed my credit card though. The credit card company said the phone number to contact them doesn't even contain enough digits to be a phone number. I made the purchase based on Google sponsoring their site. BEWARE OF GOOGLE SPONSORED SITES AND BEWARE OF THIS SITE IF THEY SHOULD REAPPEAR!!!

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
    • Ka
      kare Feb 27, 2008

I also have the same complaint. I purchased a DVD set for a christmas present and I never received it. I emailed them to find out the delivery status and received a response saying they would express post it by 21 Jan. After the 21 Jan, I still did not receive my order so I sent several follow up emails and received no reponse. I went to their website only to find the business shut down. There website notice says orders prior to Jan were going to refund. I never received my order or the refund. I was extremely disappointed & very upse that I got ripped off by this very awful business.

• De
      Dena Carson Jan 16, 2008

***I meant to say any orders placed "before" January 1st. and mine was placed 12/14/07.

• De
      Dena Carson Jan 16, 2008

I too am in the same boat with them. When I didn't get my order by Christmas from them as promised, I emailed them and they were all appologetic. They also said they were going to express ship the order to me along with a 50% off coupon for my next order. When I didn't receive the order after another week I tried to contact them again only to find out that all orders placed after January 1st would either receive a full refund or the order sent. Yea right!!! I have received neither. I checked my credit card company and a refund has not been issued as of yet. They did tell me that if I can get copies of the letters sent and the posting about the refund they will check into it. So, if you have any of that information... by all means try it... I am!

• Be
      Beth Baer Jan 12, 2008

The thing to do as I have done is turn them into the FBI as I have done and the Internet crime complaint center. Links to both sites below.

• Gl
      Gloria Russell Jan 05, 2008

I also ordered a dvd set and never recieved it. My credit card was charged and I have no product. I called the phone number on my statement and they promised a full refund. We'll see. This was a Christmas present for my parents. I am so upset, I have never been ripped off on the internet before. I will get satisfaction if I have to contact an attorney!!!!

DVD planet.org — Fraud

This whole site is a big scam, they look legit., but are never going to send what you order, but will take...

Toronto