DVD Compilations Complaints & Reviews

DVD CompilationsOrder dvds, nothing has been received and they charged my account 91.97!

I ordered the carol burnett show, complete set (11) dvds and all 278 shows. They charged my account for 91.97 and advised that it would be shipped via canadapost.com, i got a confirmation number and advised it would be send between 27/ and 12/31, and nothing has been received. When i go into their site, it advises FORBIDDEN you do not have access to this server. Have contact e-bay and awaiting to hear from them.

Anita Feb 14, 2008

I too have placed an order through this company and never received the merchandise.

• Di
    Dianne Park Feb 27, 2008

I ordered December 7, 2007. E-mail indicated that delivery would take place between Dec 21 and 24, 2008. No Delivery and no response to 3 e-mails.

DVD Compilations — Did not receive Carol Burnett Collection DVD's

It a SCAM! DO NOT TRY TO ORDER FROM THEM! And if you have already, I'm sure you lost your money! Also...

DVD Compilations — Never received product I was charged for.

I ordered a set of DVD's for Christmas on 12/10/07. I did not receive the tracking number in the...

DVD Compilations — Never received dvds!

I ordered on 12/07/07 3 tv shows, gimme a break, a different world, and the cosby show. It cost me $266.72 ...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices