Dutchess County Complaints & Reviews

Dutchess CountyOur Address

On December 17th 2009, I posted here (please see 1st page Government and Police section) that a Dutchess County Agency knocked on my door and informed me someone was using my address illegally to register with their agency. I was not shocked because I have been filing requests for an investigation into 6 people using my address illegally since 2005, when I found out they were. Each time the postal inspectors and police do nothing except tell me to be stop talking etc...Again I asked the postal service for help with this new person using it. It is now almost 1 week and they have not even telephoned to tell me they are looking into it, no surprise. On December 21, 2009 I posted the paper which the county sent us in 1999 FORCING us to change our address. Now I am posting the list of names being shown at 9 Juniper in 2006 while I was still waiting for the investigators at the Postal Service to contact me. Their ONLY response to my request to please investigate was... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. That is what investigators tell you when 6 people are illegally using your address.So I am also posting 3 of the complaints I sent by certified mail. This does not include the three visits to posts offices asking for help.Most of the people on this list starting using OUR address in 2002! How can that be when the County FORCED us to change our address in 1999? How did I found out about these people? A man s walked into our yard one morning and told me I was Christing Minasi and he had papers for me. I informed him I was not Christine Minasi and she has never lived at our address. I also told him I had complained to Pleasant Valley Post Office 3 times about her and 2 other persons using our address.He said the Post Office is that way sometimes. I thought at the time he must be stoned or on drugs to stand there and tell me the Post Office is that way sometimes, they let people steal your address!Don't worry about it.After that I spoke to the post office again and again and started filing complaints.Then 2 new people started using it. So I filed more complaints. Who is covering up for these people????

Respond

Dutchess CountyFORCED to change our address

I have posted numerous times that 6 people are using our legal address in Dutchess County NY. I found out last week another person has begun using it illegally. I am posting the paper that Dutchess County sent us in 1999 FORCING us to change our address. Please note the line saying " The above address is permanent for this location and will NOT change as postal routes change." Also the postal service helped set up these addresses so why did they not investigate the 4 complaints that I sent asking for help with these people stealing our address since 2017? Why aren't the police investigating everytime they show up at my home and harass me and I ask them for help with these peole and the crimes they have committed? Are they all involved? Also I have a paper from an internet investigative service showing the list of all the people using this addresss in 2017. Why couldn't the postal investigators who can access this information for free find it and charge these people? Please see the Government and Police complaints on this site for more info, it is on the first page. Also type in Dutchess County to see all that they have done to me here in the last 5 years including denying me medical help when I was deathly ill with spinal nerve and back problems.

FORCED to change our address

3 Responses
        Mrs. Susan L.G.Jelis Jun 03, 2009

On June 2nd (please see Govt. and Police complaints section) I posted that I am continually threatened by my neighbors who claim I only have 4 ft off the back of my lot and that they own my utility meter and back porch. I have also been threatened by the police with being arrested because the man next door yells and swears and threatens me saying I am in HIS yard when I am not.If I respond only I am in the wrong. He can threaten women all he wants and steal their utility meters ( which means he can steal our mail or use our meter to say he can afford utilities or steal services using OUR electric utility history. The police will not help because they say unless they SEE HIM committing this crime there is nothing I can do or that they can do. That does not stop them from threatening me because he SAYS something. Here is another point we have lived here and had this same electric meter for 18 years. Our neighbor moved in about 6 years ago.For 18 years we have paid our bill on time in our name. Now these 20 somethings can access our meter or statements and use them because they SAY it is theirs, and the police SAY it is not a crime they can do nothing.Here is a photo showing 4 ft off our lot with the electric meter (for 18 years) set up by Central Hudson Electric Company. So these people who say they own it, it is on THEIR lot, can now access our meter (facing out towards their home) and tamper with it all they want because THEY SAY SO. And we can do nothing because the police say it is not a crime. Our neighbors can can because the man next door says it is his. Also, even though it is a safety violation because the man next door says so we now cannot enter or exit our back door or use our stairs on the porch, even in an emergency. He owns them they are on his lot. He says so. If I argue with him I will be arrested.

mrs. Susan L.G.Jelis Mar 28, 2009

One week ago I posted about the sewage problem here in Pleasant Valley. Please search under Pleasant Valley here on complaints board to see that posting.Today one week later we awoke to see the cap which they fixed and put back on last week, shoot off the pipe and water and sewage began shooting out like a fountain. Now when we flush the toilet or use water it gushes out the pipe into the yard. I am sure they will send at least 6 more men to fix it again any time day or night.We rent this lot so we have no say in the matter. How long will it take? Here is a new photo. I am positive after a few days even the people on the other side of the park will complain about the delightful smell. i will update if they fix it again and again and again!

Mrs. Susan L.G.Jelis Mar 22, 2009

After years of filing complaints with 6 agencies I would like people to see the help they will be sent in N.Y. Please type in Dutchess County on this site and see the list of complaints I have asked this state and county to investigate. Then see all the help I have received in the photo I have enclosed. I would like to add I have never been interviewed or arrested or charged with any crime except a credit card bill.We claimed bankruptcy. For that you should be killed and not allowed any rights as a citizen here in N.Y. I personally, have never received any help in any way from this state. That is good enough reason to be denied all rights as a citizen in N.Y. People should know that before moving here.I will continue telling people so they are informed.

Dutchess CountyHealth Care

I have posted here for help before. Please type in Dutchess County on this site to view my medical complaints. I have now solved another piece of why I was denied medical help.Prior to falling down and being denied all medical help, one of the two hospitals listed gave me a tetanus shot. I have just found out others like me have had the same reactions after receiving the injection. The horrible side effects last the rest of your life. I keep posting here (and will continue to) until these problems are addressed by this state(New York). I am thankful to Complaints Board.

Dutchess CountyMotor Vehicles

If you move to New York from any other state (like Florida) when you go to get your license your out of state I.D is not considered proof of your name.I know that for a fact. I was married in Florida 19 years ago, when we moved here I waited 3 years to drive. I had a Florida State I.D card, marriage license, New York bank account, N.Y business license, Federal and New York State tax returns, New York voters registration and proof of utilities and my social security card.All under my married name-Susan Linda George- Jelis ( I still have ALL those papers including tax returns) The problem? New York told me my Florida I.D card was not valid in N.Y as proof I was married and changed my name! I was told I wasn't married in N.Y so I would have to go to court and get it changed here.I showed them my name changed, social security card, needed first to get my Florida State I.D after marriage. No Good. My Federal and N.Y tax returns-no good. My N.Y business license/No Good. What was considered Good? I could only have my name hyphenated George(maiden) Jelis (husbands)if I could show them a CREDIT CARD with my name hyphenated.My credit was under my husbands name!So if you move here be aware all the real I.D you have is not needed. Throw those away because all you need is a credit card real or not.No real I.D is accepted. By the way they just keep renewing that for me. I've had 4 photo's taken but they said I did not need a new updated photo since I moved here and got a license in 1994. That's right 1994.They send a picture to me I guess is similar since most people change after 14 years. Once again, as I have posted here before, no one will ever look at my paperwork or speak to me so I will tell others to save them the same grief I have spent years trying to get help with here.Will I move? No. I can keep informing others.ba This new photo is inside my home. I have a work space there.

Motor Vehicles