DRI*LiftSP Complaints & Reviews

DRI*LiftSPDR. STEVEN JEPSON : A THIEF

March 8 2009

CBC-ABC News

DRI*LIFTSP ANTI-AGING IS A PRODUCT THAT WAS SHOWED ON OPHRA WINFRE'S SHOW, SHE ENDORSED AS WELL AS DR. OZ, PERHAPS NOT KNOWING THAT THE CREATOR OF THIS PRODUCT THE SO CALLED STEVEN JEPSON MD WAS A THIEF. AND ALSO ENDORSED BY CBC AND ABC NEWS.

HE SCAMED ABOUT 50 WOMEN IN QUEBEC. HE HAD PUBLICITY PAGE WITH OPRA'S PICUTRE ( NOW HE REMOVED) HIS PUBLICITY SAYS GET A 30 DAYS FREE TRIAL AND PAY ONLY THE SHIPMENT. THAT IS MY CASE ( BUT CHECK IN GOOGLE AND YAHOO) THE AMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS FROM CANADA AND THE US)
HE SENT ME THE PRODUCTS AND MY CREDIT CARD WAS DEBITED 6, 95 IN CANADIAN DOLLARS. HOWEVER AFTER A FEW DAYS THIS THIEF CALLED JEPSON TOOK OUT FROM MY CREDIT CARD THE AMOUNT OF THE REAL PRICE OF THE PRODUCT WHICH IS 79, 95 US AND 105, 95 IN CANADIAN DOLLARS, THEREFORE HE GOT THIS MONEY WITHOUT MY ME KNOWING ANYTHING A WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION, IN OTHER WORDS HE STOLE MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD. THIS MAN IS MAKING FRAUDELENT TRANSACTION YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS. TOMORROW, MARCH THE 9 WE ARE GOING TO THE AUTHORITIES THAT PROTECTS THE CONSUMERS AND I'WILL TRY TO COME TO THE STATES AND HAVE LOCKED UP. THAT IS GUARANTEE. HE HAS A SITE FOR US AND FOR CANADA..

PLEASE ACT PROMPTLY

MARIA-JOSÉ TRANI
E-MAIL: [protected]@sympatico.ca

I sent 3 e-mails to Oprah Winfrey and I will telephone her tomorrow

• Gr
      Gramma 45 Feb 04, 2009

I sent for a free trial sachet of their product for the amount of 4.99.

14 days later an amount of 89.26 Canadian is taken from my Visa which I did not want.

I was not aware of a 14 day or else clause.

I have had to cancel my Visa etc as the only way out of this.
      Please do not deal with this company

• Ve
      Velma Laxton Feb 11, 2009

I received and paid for a free trial of
      a product called Dri Liftsp for the amountof $46.00 U.S. Now my Visa has been charged $100.56 U.S. for product
      I did not ORDER or receive. Please
      cancel. Do not charge any additional
      charges of any kind or send any more
      products.

Velma Laxton
      42700 Walnut Avenue
      Chilliwack, B.C.
      Canada V2R5C2

Sandi Meinholz Mar 10, 2009

Is there nothing that can be done to recover funds stolen from credit cards by this company? This is ridiculous. I am out several hundred dollars.

• Mi
      Minnie P. Hunter Mar 12, 2009

I was charged twice from DRI*LiftSp for $79.95 each in which I did not order or receive. I would like my credit card credited for both charges.

My name is Minnie P. Hunter - 3050 12th Ct., Apt A6 - Vero Beach, Fl 32960.

Sincerely,
      Minnie P. Hunter

• Ju
      Julie99 Oct 13, 2009

I completly disagree with your complaint. I have been using this product for a year now and my skin has never looked better. Dr. Jepson is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by and slandering his name is criminal itself. I have been to all his websites and his office, and there has always been full disclosure of ALL costs. It plainly states that after the trial period, you will be charged full price for your product and enrolled to receive your next product at a lower than normal price. The actual cost of this product without the membership is about 50.00 US dollars more.
      If you actually take the time to research Dr. Jepson, you will find that he has been awarded the "Top 10 Physician's Award" numberous years.

I'm willing to bet that most people who post on these complaint sites have either failed to read all contracts and disclosures, or are looking for something for free.

Sincerly,
      A satisfied patient
      Julie

• Ra
      Rabates Oct 02, 2011

I agree that Dr. Jepson is great. I went to see him in his office for dermatology problems and he has actually fixed the problem by actually finding out why my skin was acting the way it was rather than merely addressing symptoms. All costs were up front, and follow up was covered by up front cost. I had gone to SEVERAL dermatologists before and they all did the same things over and over that didn't work, and made my skin worse. I paid so much money for prescription creams and pills at other doctors and my skin remained messed up. After working with Dr. Jepson, my skin has gotten better and better every month and is now looking like it did before I had kids. I think Dr. Jepson is a miracle worker and think some previous posters are being very unfair. Sincerely, Rachel Bates

DRI*LiftSPOver Charging on Credit Card

Hi,
    I ordered One (1) of their bottles of face cream (supposed to reduce wrinkles), - and was only supposed to pay shipping-$9.95. Well, I did get that charge on my credit card, --but then I also got three (3) more charges PLUS another bottle, --which I NEVER ORDERED!??? Twice, -I was over charged $79.95; once-$9.95!? I've been trying to call them, --but, the phone number always seems to ring "busy!?"
    Anyway, --It's not like I don't like the product because I do, --it's that I keep receiving bottles I never asked for and charges I never ok'd.
    Beware, --I'm still trying to reach them as we speak!

Sincerely,
    MikDancer

• Bh
        BHoward Jan 25, 2009

I read an article about this product, and decided to order the "free" trial, agreeing to pay only shipping & handling of $4.95. The product has finally arrived about 4 days ago, and yesterday they lifted an additional & completely unauthorized $69.90 from my account. I plan to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge, refuse any additional unrequested deliveries from the company, and return the garbage they sent.
        This is infuriating!

• Da
        Daniel Feb 24, 2009

The same exact thing happened to me. Hopefully they will stop the charges and give a credit for 1 month after the call to them. It is very foolish to order anything "free." I should have none better. Beware of this company and other socalled "freebies." All types of scams like this should be reported and banned from the internet if there is anyway to do such a thing.
        Daniel in South Carolina

• Da
        Daniel Feb 24, 2009

Sorry about the spelling. 'none' should be 'known.'

Christine Luongo Apr 06, 2009

I have called this company at least 5 times. I paid $4.95 for a trial promo. for LiftSP...a wrinkle reducing cream. They billed my credit card and I never received the product.

I know that $4.95 is not a great deal of money, but I feel it's the principle. I paid good money and never revceived the product. When I call this company, they are rude and they INSIST the refund wads made. It does not show up on my credit card transactions.

• Cy
        cynthia allen Apr 29, 2009

Yes there is a place to cancel your order on line but it never works. You put in your information and nothing happens!