dri ultragreen Complaints & Reviews

dri ultragreenStealing my money

On 25November, 2008 I received the try out product for $6.95. On the same date there was a charge of $48.25 and I was wondering were this was for. A week Later I was called by the company of I wanted the product and I said No and I didn't receive anymore of the product and my credit card was credited the $48.25. On December16, 2008 my card was charged $69.87 and I phoned the company and they told me to fax my card statement what I did. On January04, 2009 my card was charged again and I think this is now stealing because I don't get anything and they still charge me and I want my money back and I also think this company sould be charged with criminal conduct.

• Mr
      M Rosen Sep 03, 2008

Ships without reorder authorization!

Company information:
      MBM&F-Ultra Lean
      Richmond, Texas
      Phone: [protected]

• He
      heather Sep 17, 2008

I called these people, canceled the account, called the bank to dispute charge, and canceled the credit card that was used. I hope to get the money back. Tell your bank about this company, file a better business complaint - and hope for the best.

• To
      Tom Feb 02, 2009

This just happened to me as well. My daughter followed and add for a Green Tea supplement. There was a charge for UltraGreen for $4.95 on Oct 6th 2008. Subsequent charges of 69.87 appeared on my wife's amex card for 10/21, 11/5, 12/6 and 1/8/09. At the same time, we started getting charges from a company called FitFactory for $19.95. Three of those charges came in. All in total, for a product that was advertised to be sent for just shipping and Handling, it wound up costing us nearly$340. I called American Express to open up an investigation into both Ultra Green Software (which is what the $69.87 charges are billed under) and Fit Factory.

dri ultragreenUnauthorized Charges

These people have been charging me 69.97 for 3 months for a trial pack I ordered for $1.00. I've called them and they continue to send me drink powder and charge my credit card. I want a credit immediately for the entire amount they've charged me.

• Ju
        julie Sep 25, 2008

I've been charged as well 69.87$. I called them and they canceled the order. Before calling your credit card, call them first and they'll cancel it. Here's the number I called: [protected]

If they don't want to give you a credit then call credit card and they'll arrange something.

• Je
        Jessika Oct 06, 2008

I've been as well charged 69.87$ twice on my credit card for a sample which at first was suppose to be free... shipping excluded. While I'm trying to get them to cancel all of these unexpected purchases, an automatic voice message informs me, for the last 2 days, that my call did not go through...

I'm certainly not paying these fees especially when you cannot speak to any of the associates of the company... unprofesionnal, disappointing and not quite sure of the safety of their procedures.

• Na
        Naureen Durack Oct 06, 2008

I was also under the impression that I was getting the first shipment free and was only responsable to pay for shipping. I was told that I probably did not read the information and that there was no one with me to oblige me to read the info. A lttle arrogasnt I found. I am only being refunded one payment of 69.87$ when they have already charged two payments.
        I am also very disapointed to find that a product endorsed by Oprah would turn out this way

• Di
        Di Oct 08, 2008

I agree this company is a rip off. They do not answer the 1-866 number I sat on hold for 20 minutes. My credit card was charged and I have never received the product. I believe its because I live in Canada. I am also very disappointed that Oprah stands behind this product.

• Ca
        Catherine Laflamme Oct 09, 2008

I haved the same problem I called the 1-866 number and the person just closed my account and credit my mastercard. Just explain the situation and probably you gonna receive your money!!!

• Pa
        Patricia Yasinski Oct 11, 2008

I also have been charged $69.87 from my credit card. I keep on disputing it with my credit card company with no avail. The credit card company recently sent me some form to fill out about my disputes. There was no agreement or policy for this Ultra Green company. I did not agree for them to continue charges my card. I have wrote them letters Telling them to STOP . But I keep on getting charged. What do I do now???
        I phone them during business hours at 1 - i66540-9633 but there is no one to talk too. They say to call back during business hours, which by the way I was calling during business hours.
        I think that this company is a total fraud

Mary Oct 14, 2008

I paid for a free trial - but was charged $69.87. I disputed the charge with my credit card company - FOR THREE MONTHS. I finally had to ask my card company to change my credit card number and issue me new cards. Terrible way to try to sell a product - oh and the product didn't work either. UGH!

• Am
        Amanda Oct 16, 2008

I too wanted to try the free sample (only cost was the $6.95) for shipping and never received the product and then began being charged not only the $69.87 but also an additional monthly fee of $34.95! Got on the phone with them -- had to wait awhile on hold but did get through to someone who promised to credit my account. I guess we'll see what happens in 10-12 days. For kicks, I went to Oprah's site to see if any reference had been made to this problem and could find nothing. Very disappointing indeed. Best of luck to those of you still trying to get credits to your account.

• Me
        Melisa Nov 03, 2008

I too was charged the $69.87. I live in Canada and did recieve the product, so it wasn't to do with the country. I called the toll free number [protected]) and despite what the automated voice said (3 minutes) it took about 20 minutes to get ahold of someone. You have to cancel your account within 14 days of ordering, or they will charge you. The lady I spoke with was quite rude. hopefully people look here before they purchase this product. I was very dissapointed with it and the service!!

dri ultragreen — Unauthorized charge to credit card

I ordered a sample for C$6.95 and they charged me for an unauthorized C$69.87. I called up my visa card...