Dri Symantec Complaints & Reviews

Dri Symantecbilling scam

I renewed my Virus protection. Symanec stated that my credit card did not go through their system. So i used a different one and when I received my credit card statements i noticed that symanec charged me twice. The first credit card that they claimed did not go through did. i had two charges for $54.99. I would like one removed please contact me at [protected]

Dri Symantecfalse charge on Visa

My Norton internet protection evidently had expired - I started getting pop-up notices I needed to update so I attempted to download a Norton plan for 69.99 - it did not complete the download so I accepted a 30-day trial for Norton 360 Premier Edition to keep me protected until my Visa bill came in so I could see if I'd been charged for the 1st plan I went with...unfortunately, I have been charged and for $123.98 instead. No phone # on my Visa bill so I can resolve this error.

Dri Symantecvirus protection for computer

to whom it may concern...
I payed with my Master card for virus protection through Norton Renewal on April 9th, 2008. ($59.99) Received a notice that I was not protected for my account...I was having trouble accesssing my old email address so made a new one addding a one to my name...and received another blip that I had no coverage from Dri Symantec and paid another amount of $59.99 thinking it was because I changed my email address...I received another statement on my computer that I was not covered, and paid by check this time...check number 2032 in the amount of $63...what the heck is going on? I continue to receive reminders that I am not covered for virus protection...is this a scam company? Do I need to file a complaint? maybe contact Channel 5 so they can look into this problem, and put it on national TV...I am a retired women on a very limited budget, and having a computer and virus protection is very important in my life...Please take care of this matter asap...thank you...

• Da
    Dan Ross Apr 29, 2008

For the second time DRI Symanticstore has double billed me without providing the antivirus product promised.

Dri SymantecRefund owed

I ordered an upgrade cd online, only to find out the next day that i needed the full edition (Internet security suite) . When it arrived, delivery was refused and a refund requested. To date, no refund has been issued nor have i been able to contact these turds again!

• Sm
    smell Aug 12, 2008

Renewal of Norton Anti virus. I was billed two different amounts for an added extra that i did not want nor was i asked if i wanted.

• Ro
    robin scott Dec 01, 2008

i have been charged for a service on August 13, 2008 for a service that i did not authorize or talked to anyone about i dont even know how i was charged for. i would like you to refund my money back to my credit card.

• Vi
    Vicky Dec 02, 2008

I was also charged $39.99 from DRI Symantec in October. Apparently, they belong to a Norton Antivirus renewal program. I don't even use Norton antivirus. What you have to do is call 1-800-745-6048 and ask for a refund to your credit card.

• Ad
    AdvocateForSmarterConsumers Dec 04, 2008

dri symantec is Norton Antivirus. you have to actually call them to cancel. also, fyi, this is a complain website, not the company who charged you. writing a request for the company to cancel on here isn't going to get you anywhere.

• Ca
    carl trammell Feb 05, 2009

download Mcafee antyvirous didnot work caust charged to me 48.98 should be refunded

Dri Symantecunauthorized charge on my credit card

I renewed my Norton Anti virus online, as I do every year. My credit card was charged for the renewal, as expected. I also have a renewal charge from DRI Symantec, in the amount of $39.99, which I don't know what it's for. I want a refund credited back to my credit card.

James R. A. Martin Jul 07, 2008

My credit card was wrongfully charged for the alleged DRI*Symantec transaction in the amount of 59.99. This occurred when I was only trying to renew Norton Annual. The later turned out to cause my computer to disfunction, so I had to delete it as well.

• We
    Wes Bouche Sep 14, 2008

I was charged $39.99 (unauthorized) to my VISA by DRI Symantec. Only after a 15 minute fight with the Customer Service person did they agree to credit my account. I am not a user of thier product and have not been for some time. When I asked to speak to someone about my complaint of this unauthorized charge I was stalled and then they hung up the phone. Now I will wait to see it they actually credit my account.

Anonymous Sep 14, 2008

Symantec (Symantic & Nortons are one and the same!) along with most anti-viruses they offer piss poor protection from the threat of viruses in the wild anyway. I know someone who was using their anti-virus last year and it failed big time. Their are far better alternatives such as Kaspersky Labs or Nod-32 but the easiest answer is just get a real operating system and stop using windows.

• Wi
    William Chambers Nov 26, 2008

I was charged $39.99 (unauthorized) to my VISA by DRI*Symantec. Please refund charges back to my VISA
    immediately as I did not authorized transaction.

Thank you.

William

• Se
    seaborn47 Apr 13, 2009

A $39.99 was recently charged to my VISA card by DRI Symantec myord.com after I had ordered an updated version of Norton Anti Virus...NOT Symantec. I am noticing a pattern from people who use Norton or regularly upgrade their Norton software. Has anyone contacted Norton about this to see what the connection could be?

Thanks,

Sheila

Dri Symantec — Scam billing!

I renewed my Virus protection. I kept receiving Messages from Symanec to complete another application. They...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices