DRI Registry Medic Complaints & Reviews

DRI Registry MedicUnauthorised billing to my Credit Card

May I join the queue of complaints against this company?
I have been billed, like so many other people, for an amount of £30.29, a credit card payment which I did not authorise.
I have reported this matter to my credit card company and they are investigating. DRI Registry Medic should be stopped from operating in this unlawful manner and should not be allowed to take monies by credit card that are not authorised.

• Ke
    Keithh Oct 21, 2010

I too have just noticed this company unlawfully charging my credit card.
    My credit card company are on the case...you would think that the ccard companies would filter out these guys immediately
    they surface. They are no different to a trojan worm...a bloody paracite.

• Je
    JeanEllen Dec 14, 2010

I too have had the same problem. Although my last email received an automated acknowledgement, I also had an email telling me that my original email was not delivered! To be avoided at all costs. My credit card company say that they cannot stop the billing and that I have to contact them directly. Avoid DRI Registry Medic at all costs. I do not know how they can be allowed to continue to trade.

maxbassmedia Dec 24, 2010

Two days ago was billed for the 2nd year in a row a $29.95 'renewal' fee, and messages submitted through the iomatic website form are unanswered, e-mails have been kicked back, and 950-646-5288 is no longer in service

Nomad1 Jan 07, 2011

Same thing just happened to me. Charge of $29.95. Banks aren't open yet but I will try to have it reversed asap. This is a total scam and these crooks are getting rich of of it. Someone who knows please let us know what steps we can take to have this company shut down.

DRI Registry MedicUnauthorised billing

I am furious, i purchased a programme for one year, and one year only, and even then i was billed more thn what i should have been. I recieved what was supposed to be an "update" in December 09 so started to "update" the programme, but while doing so i receieved and email saying thankyou for "RENEWING" the product. I then cancelled the installation so do not even have the renewed product, and removed Spyhunter completely from my PC. I sent and email of complaint and asked that no money be taken from my card as i had not been contacted about upcoming renewal or need for a further payment. I heard nothing in return. Today i receieved my credit card bill and low and behold there is a payment of £31.50 taken from my account by DRI Registry Medic. I cannot seem to contact them in any way other than by email..which, they do not reply to. I have been on the phone to my credit card company and they said there is nothing they can do as i shoud have cancelled the payment before the due date for it coming off!! I had NO warning of it coming off though, they said i have to contact DRI directly to get a refund! Impossible. Avoid this company at all costs...and trust me, the costs soon mount up!

• Sc
    Scootytt Sep 21, 2009

I purchased this product for one year only and did not authorize a billing for another year. I am very unhappy with this program and would not use again. I received no e-mails asking or informing me of their intentions to charge my credit card again. My credit card company has been notified.

• Lo
    Lorna76 Jan 04, 2010

The same thing has happened to me. I informed my credit company but they said there is nothing they can do and that i should contact the company directly. A little tricky as the only option is by email...and they do not reply to them! I'm furious!

• Hr
    Hremsa Jun 16, 2010

For several years ago. I bought the procuct Spyhunter for 1 year. Now the are billing me again. DRI RegistryMedic billed my bank account EUR 37, 44 without my approval. How is that possible?
    My answer to you all. Do not ever buy Spyhunter. It is not at all worth the trouble.

• Sh
    SHMinn Jul 21, 2010

The same thing happened to me, and when I searched online for similar problems I came across your post. Luckily, my credit card website listed a number for DRI when I clicked 'Dispute this charge.' You can call DRI Registry Medic at 952-646-5288 (it's located in the US). I spoke with a customer service representative and immediately received an email verifying the cancellation of my subscription. The representative said a refund for the 'renewal' will be issued in 5-7 business days, and I will check my statement again at that time to verify that it has occurred.

• Re
    Renee dancer Aug 03, 2010

Same thing has happened to me. They do not respond to e-mails either. Mine have all been returned ' undelivered' !!

• Re
    Renee dancer Aug 03, 2010

I would be interested to know if you did in fact receive your refund as I am awaiting the same.

Jorgen Moller Mar 30, 2012

Hallo ..You have charge me for 37, 44 Euro the 24.3.2012.
    But I have not buy anything by you ??????? Where is your bill...?
    Please You shall immediately return the money. I don't have the computer since 2010.
    I give you 4 days for this pay back !
    Please do it for me.

DRI RegistryMedic 952 646 5288 293.95USD 1.29AD AMOUNT $44.25
    COMPUTERS AND COMPUTER PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE

REQUEST A REFUND.

DRI Registry MedicUnauthorized billing to my crdit card

DRI billed my crdit card for $29.95 without authorization. I have had no contact with this company since I last purchased thier software which was a one time charge. I don't even use their software anymore so I definitely would not renew it. My crdit card company is removing the charge and back billing it to DRI. I tried to call thier number and could not get through. I also noticed there are many complaints with this company for the exact same thing and the chareges are all over the board. This company should be barred from using the webservice to sell their products until such time as they get their act together. R Reed

• Ed
    Edwina Jan 15, 2009

DRI has billed my credit card twice $29.95 without authorization. I tried to call the number that shows on my bill and it was just a guy who says he doesn't know what I am talking about, said I have wrong number. The number on my bill is 952-646-5288. I dialed with a one in front and that doesn't do anything, I dialed without the one and that was the guy I spoke with. How do I get this to stop? E.Sheppard

• Su
    suntemple777 Aug 05, 2009

The exact same thing has happened to me.
    Bad authorization keys the first time (never a resolution despite polite email inquiry's to support).
    A year later I am billed again for this marvel of a product. And no phone numbers anywhere on the website! Very convenient for a company selling a false product.
    I just called the number you mentioned above 952-646-5288 and was able to get a hold of someone immediately! I explained the situation and they are going reverse the charges and stop the renewals. Hopefully this is the end of it. If i hadn't read your post with that number attached I would still be waiting to hear (probably forever) back from nonexistent support team there.

marsue77 Sep 04, 2009

About 8/16/09 I was charged 29.95 by DRI Registry also DRI System Medic another charge $29.95. phone 952- 646- 5288 I didn't know why. Shortly after about 8/24/ i had a Pop up Of Personel Antivirus i thought was good made charge $69.95. Unsure about the charge to witabtt.com. I went to search, found out it was a virus by Trogan Zlob. I tried canceling my email, no response. It popped up again, I managed to uninstall it along with SpyHunter. I sent documents to my Credit Card Bank Complained all three charges. Now waiting for a response my Bank.

• Il
    iliketheway Oct 12, 2009

Oh thank you so much for the person that provided the number 950-646-5288. I was able to get that charged removed from my bank account as well. Again thanks thanks thanks.

• Ni
    Nicholass Oct 15, 2009

hadn't been able to find the antispyware purchased from witabtt on my computer...constant pop-ups flashed on the screen and couldn't get rid of them...after several unsuccessful attempts to fix the problem by myself informed company's support team about my trouble...received the solution to my email and now have this program up and running so far...hope there won't be any problems in future

• Gl
    Glynn Desmond May 06, 2010

FIRST A charge of $33.88 (Australian)has been debited to my Visa Card without authorization.
    I want it refunded immediately

SECOND their website does not give any contact address

DRI Registry MedicUnauthorized charge on charge card

When I opened my charge account bill ther was a charge of $29.95 from DRI Registry Medic.
I did not authorize nor do I want services from this company.

• Ha
    Hans Lydiksen Aug 17, 2009

I've rocognized that you have pulled out of my bank account. I never used the software, and I never will. Please put back my money and release me form your system
    Best regards
    Hans lydiksen

• Jm
    JMJ020 Sep 04, 2009

I just got a charge on my card for this too, and I never agreed to a recurring charge. What is WORSE is I closed that credit card and DO NOT USE IT so that the credit card company's interest rate increase would not be applied. However, now that there is activity on the account, my interest rate is going to go up from 9.9 to 21%... at NO FAULT OF MY OWN!! HELP!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices