DRI Element5.com Complaints & Reviews

DRI Element5.comCC scam

"CKCD DEBIT 04/04 DRI*DR KASPERSKY element5.info MN"

Legitimate? Auto-renewal? ###! My card was charged for this software product that I never have and never would purchase. There were several other bogus charges made a few days later. BTW, I have the only card in my physical possession and no one else knows the number. I think that the postings claiming legitimate renewal charges are complicit in this scam themselves. Someone should file a criminal complaint against this company. Even if they are not actively defrauding their customers, the overwhelming evidence is that they are culpably negligent with confidential information.

DRI Element5.comUnauthorized or Fraudulent charge

BoA sends me emails letting me know which charges have been made on our account. (Which I am extremely grateful. THEY ARE WONDERFUL ABOUT PROTECTING MY ACCOUNT) There is one from DRI ELEMENT5.COM, a c ompany I have never even heard of. This card is used for business purchases only. EVEN if I was aware of this company, no charge would have been made to this card.

Credit Card Charge Made Online, by Phone, or Mail

To: ROY DAVIS
    Account: AAA Texas ending in 7227
    Transaction date: 10/23/2009*
    Amount: $19.95
    Merchant: DRI ELEMENT5.COM

Your credit card was used for a transaction that was made online, by phone, or mail. This means your card was not swiped in a machine for this transaction.

For up-to-date information about activity in your account, please visit Online Banking. Please call us immediately at 1.800.732.9194 if you do not recognize this transaction.

Want to confirm this email is from Bank of America? Sign in to Online Banking and select Alerts History to verify this alert.

*Transaction pending.

• Fh
        FHMullane Jul 13, 2010

I had $39.95 charged to my card... I called PC Tools [protected].

They gave me the number [protected] for Element5. I called them and I had bought a program called PST Sync and this was a legitimate charge.

But this Element5 is the most illusive company.

I hope this info can help others.

DRI Element5.comFraudulent Credit Card Charges

I had my credit card locked away in an effort to reduce charges and pay it off and hadn't used it in months. I looked on my statement one month and i had an unauthorized charge from dri element5.com on my credit card. i did a quick Google search and found tons of fraudulent charges on peoples accounts. Needless to say I am irate and disgusted. This company is seriously committing fraud and getting rich off of the American people (or maybe even world-wide for all I know!!!) I hope they go to jail. I have an ongoing investigation on them right now through my cardholder.

• Bf
          bfoster Mar 24, 2010

How do I go about cancelling the software download. Is there a phone # for customer service. We have 2 charges on our credit card, but in trying to contact them on-line, they claim they have no account with us.

My e-mail is [email protected]

DRI Element5.com — fraudulent charge

I've never ever heard of dri element 5, but today I went to view my account online and there's a...

DRI Element5.com — Unauthorized charge on bank account

I bank with Washington Mutual. I checked my bank account tonight at 11:35pm and I have a pending unauthorized...