Doxy Lingerie Complaints & Reviews

Doxy Lingerietook my money and never got product

My sister and I ordered hundreds of dollars of swinnwear for a cruize... Three months have passed and no product no call backs no emails no nothing... Ive paid off the credit card I used for the purchase and have nothing to show for... Now the website has changed to cupcake intimates... These #s are a fraud... Ive left tons of emails and messgaes etc etc... Im beyond pissed... I want my money back or at least for these scumm bags to pay for ripping everyone off... I work hard for my money and chose to spend my money with them not even to get a danm explanation of why my card was charged before the product was even sent...

Doxy Lingeriescammers

Doxylingerie is a scam.

I had ordered a few pieces of lingerie for my friend's bachelorette party. I placed my order through http://www.doxylingerie.com. The day I ordered it, I received an email with the order confirmation, order number, and stating that I would receive tracking info.

Two days later, I received an email receipt that they had charged my credit card through their Pro Pay service

Six days after the order was placed, the charge showed up on my credit card

Fifteen days after the order was placed, I sent an email to [protected]@DoxyLingerie.com stating that I had never received tracking info and that I would like to know about the status of the order.

Twenty one days after the order was placed, I sent a 2nd email in regards to the order and my big concern about it.

Twenty three days after the order was placed, frustrated that I still have gotten no response from them, I called their number at [protected] only to conveniently be thrown straight to voicemail. I left a detailed voicemail with my order number and the situation and my phone number as well, asking them to contact me ASAP about the order. After that, I sent a 3rd email to reinforce the voicemail left, as well as stating my case.

That same day, I did a little searching on the internet and found that I am not the only person who has been scammed by this company -- same thing happens -- they charge you, but never ship out the product. Days and days and days...beyond what is reasonable pass by.

Frustrated, I sent a 4th email to them telling them to cancel my order and reverse the charge on my credit card.

Twenty six days after the order was placed I checked with my credit card company, and the charge had not been reversed. I filed the charge as a fraudulent charge with my credit card company. They are temporarily reversing the charge and putting the case under investigation. I pursued this further by filing a report with the Better Business Bureau as well.

If you are a victim, please file reports/complaints with the following agencies.

Link To File a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General:

Link to File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau:

Link to File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission:

Link to File a complaint with Yahoo Shopping:

Lint to File a complaint with Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3):

• Je
    JESSICAJAMASON10 Jul 20, 2009

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE IDIOTS..THEY ARE A SCAMM AND NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE...ITS RIDICULOUS !!! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE INTERNET AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS EXPERIENCE...

• Je
    JESSICAJAMASON10 Jul 20, 2009

IF YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THESE PEOPLE PLEASE REPORT IT..IF YOU DONT THEY WILL CONTINUE SCAMMING PEOPLE .

• Do
    Dollea Sep 04, 2009

I bought two halloween costumes from Doxy Lingerie and never received either costume; although my card was charged. I attempted to contact them but no response. I emailed them mutiple times and tried to call them at least a dozen and never did they contact me back. Then they disconnected their phone! I would never buy anything from this company nor would i recommend anyone else too either! They charge you for merchandise and you never receive it! I serioulsy wonder if this company even exists or are they just scammin people on the net form money. Someone should look into it!

Doxy Lingerierip off

I placed an order last week and after noticed all of the complaints that are on this site and the BBB site. I became concerned and the next day I emailed them asking when my order was expected to ship. I attempted to call the phone number listed on the website and got a voicemail only system that was full.

After one more day of no response, I contacted the company's email again. I told them that if my order was not going to ship by 10/21/08 (today), to cancel the order. I have still heard nothing...Also, there has be no updates to my 'order status' page at all, even though the website states orders will be processed in 2-4 business days and that time-frame has well passed.

The suit against this company (and its owner who seems to still be posting from Kalamazoo, Mi where they ran her out of town because of the ongoing fraud and complaints against this company) requires that credit cards are not charged until the item has shipped. My card was charged on Monday, so I can always hope that my item arrives in 5-7 days. If it does not arrive and the 'order status' page does not change, I can be assured that the item was charged and not shipped, against the agreement of this company being able to stay in business.

I am lucky I figured out this company's deal early so I could get another costume ordered from a reputable company which is already on the way. I have also contacted my bank so that if my shipment does not arrive in 5-7 days I can begin the dispute immediately.

I actually run an online business and no online business I have ever heard of takes more than 24 hours to respond to emails, no matter the sales volume. A customer issue should never be ignored or put off for convenience, and you should not have to get on a consumer advocacy site to have your issue acknowledged.

• Valerie Sep 22, 2008

Doxy lingerie is a scam, don't buy anything from them. They take peoples money and don't send any merchandise. I am very unsatisfied but i printed out my receipt and i have the order process information form my credit card and i will be taking them to court. They should not be in business at all. I think they only opened up just to get people credit card info and charge it. There a suckie company this was on 09-02-08 that i placed my order and still received nothing i am taking them to court now i already filed.

• Au
    Audrey Oct 24, 2008

I was charged ƒor a product that I never recieved. I was given a tracking number that is completely useless, it has no update on whether my order has been shipped or not. This company is a total scam, I wish I had investigated it beƒore I placed my order.

Doxy Lingeriescam and cheating

I ordered my costume on Oct 14th. I also received and email response from them saying they would let me know when my order is shipped. I haven't received anything from this company. They took my payment and now I'm waiting on something that might not even come and I'm holding a Halloween party!!! What am I suppose to do? Spend another $100 on a costume and then maybe get this one after Halloween!?! I've never ordered anything from doxy intimates but it seemed like a secure place. I guess I was wrong. I need this company to let me know something!!! As soon as possible!!

• Valerie May 13, 2008

I ordered march 20 and received 1/2 my order on may 8th, but now no word on the other half and I did still pay for those items. But I am glad I got half even though they have already lost my business. I will report as soon as I find out about the rest of my order. my advice do business with doxy if you like long waited for surprise's and the rush from getting mad and not even having any one to release it on. Or maybe your experience will be better then mine?? Still waiting!

Ann Oct 23, 2008

I ordered my costume oct 2!!!..got a email saying my costume(princess peach) was on backorder and i can pick another one..so i reply to the email aaanndd call...nothing!..3 emails later and 5 calls..im starting to give up..im having the credit card compay chase doxy for my payment..

• Al
    Alexa Oct 23, 2008

Guys could you give me their contact info?
    I placed my order over a month ago, i have notgotten anything yet...I can't access their website i think its been shut down. I want my money back!

• St
    Stacey Oct 26, 2008

I ordered a sailor halloween costume from doxy intimates on Oct 1, I got an email saying my order was processed, and that they will email me back with a shipping number when it was shipped. I never recieved that email with the shipping number, I have not recieved the costume, nor will they email me back or return my calls...sound familiar anyone?!!! I wish there was something we could do to take this company down since all they do is steal peoples money! The payment was processed on my VISA too, but still no costume. Help!

Josie Nov 04, 2008

I express ordered something & never recieved it. I've sent countless emails with no responses. This is terrible.

rees Feb 02, 2009

Same thing happened to me. After almost a month (which is ridiculous), 4 emails and a phone call (314-558-3097 went to VM, though), and no response at all...I called up my credit card company and filed it as a fraudulent charge. I explained the situation as well, telling them dates (date ordered, date I got the payment receipt, date the charge hit my credit card, and the dates of the emails I sent them) and description. My credit card company is putting a temporary reverse on the charge and opened up a case that is now under investigation.

Along with that, I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau to them the BBB to investigate as well.

File a complaint with the BBB:

I think this is the best way to handle it, since the company never responds...

Doxy Lingeriefraud and scam

I placed an order for Halloween costumes on August 30th, 2008, as of October 14th, I have only received 1 and they haven't replied to my various emails regarding my order. They keep saying this item has shipped, then two days later it says something else. Right now, the status is Some Items Not Shipped. They haven't updated the status in over a week and have provided no explanation as to why the items were not shipped. They refuse to offer a refund so I have disputed the charges with my credit card company. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $$ on this company!!!

• Valerie Oct 13, 2008

Doxy claims that they issued me a refund on September 20th for my order of almost $100. It took FOREVER to actually get a response, and then FINALLY they are issuing me a refund. I have called my credit card company and no such contact or refund has been made. It is now October 11th - they claimed it would take 2-3 business days to process.

WHAT A FRAUD!!! Luckily I had already contacted my credit card company and they have been working fabulously with me and have already issued a temporary refund so at least I'm not getting charged interest in the meantime.

I DO NOT recommend Doxy. Do not get sucked into their low prices and large selection. You will not receive your order or refund if requested, and asking them to make contact with you via email or phone is next to impossible.

• Sp
    specialkaren Aug 28, 2009

please donot buy from doxy i did not see these complaints until after the fact doxy is a
    SCAM

Doxy Lingeriebad experience

After reading their bad reviews, I e-mailed Doxy because my order was not shipped yet. It was ordered on Sept. 16th and now it was September 28th and nothing. According to their website my IN-STOCK item should have shipped out in 5-7 days. I e-mailed them and told them I want my item, or a refund, or I'd call my mom-in law who is an asst. D.A. because after reading all their BAD reviews I was not taking any chances!

Well they replied they were canceling my order cause of my e-mail and my order was a nonstock item. I sent a reply saying it was an instock item and they sent this reply... The item was not listed as being in stock, so I'm sorry that YOU are mistaken. And of course there aren't any good reviews. It's human nature to complaint, not take the time to write nice things about their experiences. We ship over 30, 000 orders a year. Yes, we get a few complaints every year, and we look into each complaint. EVERY company gets complaints. Take care.

Doxy

Item# SH-7537

Regular price: $48.00

Sale price: $24.00

Size:

Looks like its in-stock to me and according to your website!! Only proves the complaints to be true cause you lied!! You just stated it was not in stock and it is!! I copied and pasted this from your website!!

Anyone can look up my item and clearly see it is in stock!! Really do not use this company.

rees Feb 04, 2009

I am a victim, too. Please file complaints with the following agencies to help get your money back and to get justice served.

Missouri Attorney General:

Better Business Bureau:

Federal Trade Commission:

File a complaint with Yahoo Shopping (because doxylingerie.com uses their services):

Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3):

Doxy Lingeriedon't trust them

Trust me! I had my own encounter. I read these bad comments about doxy, and I figured that it was not true since my friend last year, ordered a costume from them and did receive it. However, with this company I guess it’s just a case by case bases. And in my case I did not receive my merchandise! I ordered some lingerie and costumes in july! Way before halloween and all my items were in stock. Let’s just say it is now september and they have not returned any of my emails. Also, if you try calling their customer service number, you will see it goes straight to voicemail! So I advise everyone to stay away. Yea, their might be good stuff about this website, but who knows, this might be the company people who are getting their money saying these bad things. Some people say you shouldn’t rely on things you read on the internet, but this company has more then one bad review, so in this case, it is the truth! Doxy do not trust this website! They will take ur money and not deliver your stuff!

rees Feb 04, 2009

I am a victim, too. Here are other agencies to file a complaint with that need to know. I'm hoping that it will help us all get our money back and hoping that justice will be served.

Missouri Attorney General:

Better Business Bureau:

Federal Trade Commission:

Internet Crimes Complaint Center (IC3):

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices