Dormanex Sr Complaints & Reviews

Dormanex Srfraudulant charges

This company displays an ad on the web that they will give you a sleep aid that will help you if you just pay for shipping. This I did and was stupid enough to use my credit card. Now I have received a box of dormanex and a bill inside for 159.35 which was charged to my credit card without my authorization. When i called them and left my name and number because no one was available to answer my call, they told me that I could send it back and get a partial refund. I said " what a partial refund for something I never ordered?" I was told that if I had read the fine print in the intial trial package I would have called and canceled earlier and never been charged. When I tried to reach them by email I was given an automatic reply. I have sent my complaint to the BBB of Miami where this company is based.
Lesson learned. Never order any free offer on the internet!!!

• Updated by Mary Pitschmann · Jan 20, 2009

I totally understand what you have been through! I contacted the Better Business Bureau of Miami, Florida and reported this company. The BBB assured me that they would follow up which they did, but the Dormanex people still charged my credit card a whopping 159.35 for nothing!! I mailed the package back that I did not authorize to come in the first place and told them I would notify my lawyer, which is my every intention. They are going to have a mother of a class action suit on them. Cancel your credit card and do not allow this to continue. The strange thing is that this company after I filed with the BBB of Miami Fla. where they are based called me and promised me a full refund. They have not done this. This is a scam and I pray to God no one else wil have to go through this. Yet, I know the scamming will continue until BBB and other organizations do something it will continue. Please contact them for yourself. The more complaints the better.

Sorry this happened to you too.

Mary P

1 Response
      Dave Griswold Dec 29, 2008

When you sign up for the free trial you have to agree to the terms and conditions which specifies that you are signing up for a subscription; we also include a reminder notice with the free trial kit. If you cancel within the 14 day trial you are not charged or shipped anything. You simply need to return your shipment to receive a refund.

Dave Griswold
      CRM Director
      Dormanex

Dormanex SrDoes not work and sent more without knowing.

Sent me 6 Mo supply of Dormanex SR and it does not work. I did not order this supply. It cost $159 and does not work. Want my money back. Am sending it back

3 Responses
        DAS Jan 10, 2009

I ordered in Sept. they charged my card and it took over two months when the sent me the " Free Offer" . When I got the product there was a 3 X 3 paper that said the were going to send a six month supply unless I canceled it before the next shipment so I did, I e-mailed [email protected] and I got an auto e-mail that stated:

Thank you for contacting Dormanex customer support. Please call our live customer service department at [protected]-REST (7378) to answer any questions you might have. Our hours of operation are 10am to 6pm eastern standard time.

Warmest Regards,

Dormanex Support

I didn't have any questions and thought that this e-mail canceled the order, I was surprised when I checked my account and there was a charge for 159.35. I called the Customer Service Department and they said that the package was mailed, this was on a Friday, the "Package" was No sent until Monday. When the package got here I sent it back that day, after a week I called back and was told they were not to give and credits for seven days this was 12-24-08, I called on 1-7-08 and was now told that I would get a credit in three days, for only 139.38. Today I received a e-mail that said I would get a credit, I don't know if or when I will get the money credited to by account. I did report this company to the BBB. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT!!!
        They gave me the run around and the same person always answered the phone when I called, and she didn't even know what the "Auto E-Mail" stated.
        I get charged to mail a package I didn't want and canceled, what a scam.

Dave Griswold Dec 29, 2008

When you sign up for the free trial you have to agree to the terms and conditions which specifies that you are signing up for a subscription; we also include a reminder notice with the free trial kit. If you cancel within the 14 day trial you are not charged or shipped anything. If you return the product to us we will refund your money.

Dave Griswold
        CRM Director
        Dormanex

Mary Pitschmann Dec 19, 2008

Please contact the Florida Better business Bur. This company has to be stopped! the form for BBB is pretty thorough but it is worth it to know they will go after them if their are enough people to stop them.
        Thanks ~Mary

Dormanex Srtotal scam company...FRAUD

DON'T GET CAUGHT IN THIS SCAM
      I received over $200.00 in dormanex sleeping aid when I never placed the order. The purchase was billed to my credit card under another persons name and address. Dorminex refused to give any information on the order or help to resolve the problem. When notified that the purchase was fraudulent they still continued to try billing my credit card...to boot...you can't get a person via telephone, they place your automated call on hold and eventually disconnect you.
      YOU WILL REGRET GETTING CAUGHT UP IN THIS SCAM

2 Responses
          DAS Jan 10, 2009

I ordered in Sept. they charged my card and it took over two months when the sent me the " Free Offer" . When I got the product there was a 3 X 3 paper that said the were going to send a six month supply unless I canceled it before the next shipment so I did, I e-mailed [email protected]dormanex.com and I got an auto e-mail that stated:

Warmest Regards,

Dormanex Support

I get charged to mail a package I didn't want and canceled, what a scam.

Dave Griswold Dec 29, 2008

We cancel all orders we are told are fraudulent and place the credit cards on a fraudulent list reported to other merchants, you would need to contact your credit card company to cancel your card and have them issue you a new one.

Dormanex Sr — Unauthorized Charge

I found this product, Dormanex in my email, it was supposed to be World's #1 Sleep Aid. It said that it...