don't know Complaints & Reviews

don't knowre-occurring charge on my visa

I keep getting a monthly charge on my credit card bill for

SAFECTS.COM [protected] P
39.62 USD @ 1.0166
40.28

I have no idea what this charge is for or for which service or product? Can you please get back to me. The last four digits of my credit card is 4663. My name is Frank Niccoli from Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. Please respond ASAP.

don't knowmissing contents

This is a post-only message. Please do not respond.
    package is damaged. I don't know and can't read the sender. I have an empty box, Please see the detail below.Ira Berk
    IRA BERK has requested that you receive a Track & Confirm update, as shown
    below.

Track & Confirm e-mail update information provided by the U.S. Postal Service.

Label Number: [protected]

Date of email request: 11/16/10

Future activity will continue to be emailed for up to 2 weeks from the Date of
    Request shown above. If you need to initiate the Track & Confirm by email
    process again at the end of the 2 weeks, please do so at the USPS Track &
    Confirm web site at http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

USPS has not verified the validity of any email addresses submitted via its
    online Track & Confirm tool.

For more information, or if you have additional questions on Track & Confirm
    services and features, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
    section of our Track & Confirm site at

Respond

don't knowmoney withdrawn from account

They have taken money out of my account which I didn't authorize. I tried to get in touch with them, I was on the phone for one hour and switched from one division to another. No one can find it or tell me why. Now I am forced to cancel my account with the bank in case they do it again & I am left paying for something I did not receive plus over draft payment. I don't even know what this company is or what it provides besides stealing money from my account. I am seriously thinking of getting an attorney and pressing charges. This is an illegal act and people should be aware of this company.
      I don't even have an address, and only a partial phone number