ADVERTISIMENT

Doctors office Complaints & Reviews

Doctors officepain patient

my doctor put me on medication for my pain.she said she wanted to monitor the medicatiomn because it was a narcotic.when i called like she told me to do to get a refill on my script.her recepionist told me she wanted me to see a pain specialist she would not refill my script.i do mnot believe she asked the doctor to refill this script i am in alot of pain and was just granted disability for this.i made another appt. to see my doctor she made it for 2 weeks later when i get there she semnds me away amnd says come back in an hour and a half.i do then i sit for an hour and still do not get called in i cant take this any more i need meds for my pain.please help me what do i do i left her office did not see her i was very angry upset and in pain sitting there

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Doctors officeDr Jeffery Potash

First off I will state that I have a history of drug abuse.I have been clean and sober for four years.I have not been treated well by many health professionals because of my history.I have had bleeding from my digestive tract for some time now and finally had became so emaciated from trying to just deal with it and my husband has had enough of seeing me suffer.That I had to call a doctor.I was called the office and was seen by a nurse. She seemed nice.Then here comes Doctor Potash who asked how I was doing I told him I was scared-and he asked why are you doing something wrong? I said no and began to feel uncomfortable.He went on to ask medical history, and I was completely open and honest-I told him I was a heroin addict and he was sighing and body language was terrible-He the asked how many children I had I told him six. Three are with me ages 7-4-2-He acted disgusted and asked me why I had so many children was I messed up?He abruptly got up told me to strip down to my bra and underwear and commented on the flaming guitar sweatshirt I was wearing as he rolled his eyes and walked out.He came back in alone. Smacked on my belly said "flip on your side." I figured he was going to start smacking on my back.Instead he jerked my underwear down stuck his finger in my ### snapped my underwear back up and said "no blood today." -Then told me meet me next door in my office. I felt like I was a peice of low life crap.I started crying and I just could'nt stop.He asked me why I was crying and I just had no words.My feelings were hurt.I have no description for the way I felt except guilty-guilty for being who I was.Yes there was a time when I was a less than desirable human being.But I have paid my dues-and paid dearly.I wish that people would not be so judgemental.I am a good mom and a good wife.I am so hurt by this doctor that I probably won't go back-I am sick of being treated like gum on thier shoes.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Ro
        Robin Mar 19, 2009

I would like to file a complaint on Dr. Sosa in Chicago for fradulent charges, and treatment! He and attorney Charles Gale are cheating their clients and making false claims to the isurance company.

Dr. Sosa fasley claimed they gave deep tissue massages and ulta sound treatments which is deception! The only treatmet they gave me was the electric shock like an ekg. They had no other equipment their so I stopped going! Then they billed my insurance company 1900.00 for treatment I did not receive. Who do I file a formal complaint with?

ADVERTISIMENT