Dockers Complaints & Reviews

Dockerspants too short

The Dockers pants my brother bought have a tag in them that says they are 40w 32L when in fact, they are 40w 30L...I've tried to lengthen them...but unfortunately the crease will not come out...You people have a name for great quality...I'm so sad to know that you would misrepresent your product this way...Now my brother can not use these pants...his money is lost on them and they aren't cheap.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Jamesss123 May 29, 2011

I have had the same problem, Dockers tend to be smaller then what the label say's. In D3 Dockers I need a size 40W x 34L or 40W x 36L which I cant find but in other brands I wear 38W x 34 L and they fit good. Once in awhile a store will have these sizes but either waist or inseam is off. If they made 40W sizes with longer inseam I know alot of people would buy Dockers pants.

Dockers — Hotel scam

I have been trying to redeem this voucher for a free 2 night hotel stay and dinner for two since Feb. 14...