Discount Travel Leisure Complaints & Reviews

Discount Travel Leisurecharging my acoount

I was told if you cancceled within 30 days you would not be charged for these services. Upon looking them over I founf out the services were CRAP!!!. I cancelled the very next day in March for the last 2 months I have been charged a fee of 29.95 and did'nt understand WHY when I CANCELLED the memberdhip. I had to go through my bank to get the right number and when I finally spoke to someone he told me yes you cancelled your memebership but not the other I asked what other I was told that you only needed to call 1 number within those 30 days he said no thats not treu. I told him you don't even provide a number or documents abo about this other order in fact I havent recvieved anything about the product you are charging me for. He told me thats is correct you havent and we don't know why. Thet won't refund me my money I would be happy for the one in this month I am putting them on [redacted] if you don't have the main number that I have its [protected] and they pick up on the first ring.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Discount Travel Leisure — Unauthorized debit charges

I received a membership package in the mail that I never ordered, would not have ordered and have absolutely...