Dirt Bike and Quad World Complaints & Reviews

Dirt Bike and Quad WorldRubbish service

Just thought I would add some more info about how I found Dirt Bike & Quad Worlds' service. I ordered a black 110cc quad back in may 07. They took the payment, then kept me waiting for several months, saying shipment problems, blah, blah, blah. I kept on sending emails to a Robert Philips until finally, in August 07 it turned up. Wrong color and no instructions and the user manual in German... No help from them regarding after sales and have still not heard from them... it is now may 08. The quad was used once in August, then failed to start.

Now I wouldn't mind so much, but it was my son who paid for it out of his own money and the quad is not as big as it looks in the picture... So we are in the process of selling it to someone who knows how to fix these things... If they do contact you about shipment problems and they offer you a refund... TAKE IT... DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE...

Dirt Bike and Quad WorldNot received money back or bike!

Had two e mails first one 11th jan confirmed order and payment order no 3990 next e mail received 30th jan saying all orders have been canceled and money would be refunded with compensation in next 30 days. Still waiting do not trust this company ended up buying one from elsewhere, they still owe me 249 pounds, but they seem to have disappeared the transaction was done through moneybookers.

• Be
    ben Aug 03, 2008

dbaqworld no one buy from them i bought aquad and never got it they said it was stock probs and rubbish till i asked for my money back they ignored me and i never got the money or the bike

• Ka
    Karen Roy Oct 11, 2008

I bought a quad bike from them in May 2007, received masses of emails promising it, but it never appeared.

salta76 Nov 02, 2008

purchesed a bike in nov 2007 once again had loads of emails promising we would get our bike soon but never got or my money back. if anyone knows of any information that might help me get my money back, please let me now.

regards ms pyner

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices