Direct Youth Marketing, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Direct Youth Marketing, Inc.Never received mag sub

This is the 3rd magazine subscription I've ordered from a student who came to my door selling magazines. I've never once received out of those 3 times, a single magazine I have ordered!

• Di
    directyouthmarketing Nov 12, 2010

hi I'm the ower of direct youth marketing . I am sorry u did not recieve your magazine. If u email ur info i will personally see to it you get your subscription. Any other complaint direct them to [email protected] I will gladly deal with them . Thank you for your understnding.

• Je
    jela Mar 07, 2011

Oh I understand completely! The Teenager that came to our door said she lives in the neighborhood, which was a lie and said she would be back to do some yard work for us but never showed.

I believe it was a scam and I spent $48.00 to send mags to troops.

• Th
    The Scam Buster Apr 09, 2011

Kelby Tovar is a scam artist. Look for him on facebook... I've known of him for a while now. He came from Iowa. He's always been shady. He shows all of these cars that are supposably his, but he can't make enough money scaming people in order to own those cars.

• 33
    333dym Dec 24, 2011

Well who ever scam buster is doesnt know who Mr. Tovar is .. If you know who he is the you would know he doesnt steal or cheat people. As far as his facebook he only owns a few of the cars he is pictured with. This post was suppose to help dym clear up any oroblems out there. Instead you put in your 2 cents. So since you know us so well. Who are you? We have nothing to hide you have our email. You have the Ceo name but the question is who are you. Oh and if you knew kelby in iowa im sorry people do change. I mean look at misty miller shes a stripper with a cocaine habbit .. whay from parkersburg iowa. Slept around cheatedbon her boyfriend spent al her miney trade sexual favors for drugs. But kelby leaves get ripped off and u post this

• Va
    vanessa1990 May 09, 2013

MY name is Vanessa and i worked for kelby for two years he is a scam he owes me over 10, 000 dollars he lies to the doctors to get pain meds, he doesn"t pay taxes, He hires people under the age of 18, he sexually harasses the women who work for him, he trains his agents to lie, and when someone leaves he drops them off in the middle of no where with no phone or buss ticket. I have seen him hit agents and destroy all of their property Kelby is also wanted in several different states, Iowa, Colorado, Florida and Virginia. Kelby Duran tovar also has a couple different Id cards that he stole from agents and uses them.He took my id and refuses to give it back, he also opens his agents mail. The military is supposed to get magazines but they don"t just like everyone else does NOT, I have sent my mom over 200 magazines and she has received 4 of them! He is in California SCAMMING the whole state so if you are reading this DON"T BUY MAGAZINES ITS A SCAM! And if you have been ripped of or hurt in away by him please contact me because i have a law suite going and i need everyone to come forward and help me put this evil soul away for good!

Resolved Direct Youth Marketing, Inc.Where is my magazine?

I got two magazine subscription and gave him check for $126. They cashed my check 3days later, now 6month later... no magazine.
I useally don't buy anything door to door sales but i have a son about his age going to school trip like him ( I think he made a great story about this fake school trip)...I tought It will help him and get some magazine would be nice.

• Mo
    mommy19 Apr 20, 2010

Same thing happened to me. Haven't received anything and its been 7 months. Receipt says expect delivery within 120 days -but it's been waaaaaay past that!
    I also received a notice from a magazine about my subscription about to expire & if I wanted to renew it at a special rate. About to expire?!?! I haven't even received the 1st issue!

• Ju
    jutwonderin Sep 28, 2011

would either of you have any information about this direct youth marketing? im trying to get to the bottom of this. im looking for phone numbers, emails, descriptions, reciepts anything at all?

• On
    onescamdown Jul 26, 2012

I don't have the personal numbers anymore, but I did find out everything I needed to know within a matter of a 24 hour period, while working for them. If you'd like to know more please e-mail me: [email protected]

I'm spreading the word about this scam, and making sure NO other gullible kid gets involved in this web of lies.