Direct Canada Complaints & Reviews

Direct CanadaBroken Item Policy

I received a video card that had a faulty HDMI port from Direct Canada. I filed an RMA request and was approved, however, I was informed there would be a 15% restocking fee and I would have to pay for the shipping back to the company. For me, it would cost $35.00 to ship the card back to them, and $20.00 for the restocking fee (for a defective card). I have contacted the manufacturer and they think it is a hardware issue. I have gone out and bought a new card and the problem is fixed. Therefore, I am 100% certain that I received a defective $150.00 video card from Direct Canada. This being said, I am expected to be out of pocket $55.00 for choosing to do business with Direct Canada. My customer service emails have been met with antagonism and partial replies. I can not believe they would treat a customer in this fashion. I have spent close to $10, 000.00 dollars with this company over the past 5 years, and yet they seem unaffected by my displeasure and their lack of business ethics.

Purchase product from this company at your own risk.

Direct CanadaBad service

Just because it has Canada in its name does not mean it is a trustworthy company. Beyond a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they take your money quickly without finishing the order, when you try to cancel it they cannot be reached. You call the phone numbers listed as contact information and 25 mins. later it is disconnected on one line, on the other it does not even go through. Is this company even in business still? Eventhough you never really wanted to do business with this company, no out is given. No phone contact number works. Emails are met with more demands that you assume will correct the problem but only pull you deeper into their unacceptable web of deceit. Then you try to do things the way they wish and alas you are emailed with the unacceptable information that you can only have a DirectCanada.com credit. So I say to myself maybe I'm wrong and go to their website to reorder the item, surprise it is no longer available. So here I sit with nothing but a credit of which there is no seeable way to use, for a company who neither answers their phone nor replies to any emails in a satifactory manner. What a valuable lesson for why not to deal with any company online, but maybe amazon.ca or chapters.ca where real people can be reached to resolve issues. I only hope this discourages someone else from making this same mistake.BUYER BEWARE! Issue may be resolved, I will see.

anoymousvoip Nov 23, 2011

lol I ordered clear labels from them and they sent me white labels and I sent them a photo if they don't refund me, chargeback it is! we will see