Dillon's Complaints & Reviews

Dillon'smanager on duty

On July 5th, 2018 around 7:30pm my Husband & daughter went to this Dillons with a Emotional Support Animal. The animal in wuestion is a snake and is registered. Your manager proceeded to tell my husband he was a liar and that the snake cannot be registered. The snake is not a service animal but an Emotional Support Animal to help my husband's anxiety especially in public places. Your manager was rude, uninformed and hateful. This was under alled for as well as threatening him with the police. Asking for proof of registration is illegal. Very different in this stores manager. I have been going there for years and find his actions reprehensible.

Dillon'sRude Employees

Thinking we would grab quick dinner in the chinese kitchen before we shopped we apparently arrived too close to close up? The girl behind the counter (heavy set black hair) no eye contact no greeting slapping those containers of food over to the one side towards where one sits to "enjoy" their food. They were still open i guess but with half the food and all the attitude. Manners (not to mention employment as a clerk at dillon's and getting paid to do so) would require an "i'm sorry we are condensing down or even can i help you on this side or anything besides total ignore (ignorance). She was so rude.. like we were making a huge mistake even thinking we were going to eat there. Well, excuse us!!! WE left our cart right where it was, got back in our car and drove down the street to Aldi's &Walmart. We spent over $106.00 at Aldi's alone, then Walmart for things Aldi's didn't have and then we tried a new Chinese restaurant Called The Great Wall in Salina we had been hearing great things about. Rightly so, DELICIOUS!! friendly, super clean and we got the BEST meals for $5.99 each. So actually thank YOU to Dillon's, and their RUDE gal in the Chinese Kitchen directly thanks to her and her 'tude we got much more for our money at both Aldi's & Walmart and definitely a much better meal than we ever would have gotten from Miss Congeniality. We get that the deli has to have tear down at some time a day but not when 2 people are standing RIGHT THERE choosing their entrees. I can honestly say that she was mad that we walked up. Thankful that she has a job??? Ummm, no she was not. Thankful she had a customer???? ABSOLUTELY NOT! No worrie$ we will darken your doorway again Dillon's for a long time if ever again (hope not- enough is enough This same thing happened in their deli with a sandwich i was having made fresh for my lunch- the older gal was trying to work and the younger one was "griping" with a b that her hours this...they have to understand that she can't make it on her paycheck- Yeah well how about no paycheck?? I left without my sandwich and the older lady said she understood.

• Th
        thatnameisalreadytaken Nov 29, 2012

We have a Chinese restaurant near us, that has some great food, and the people who work there are some of the nicest anywhere. I have never had any problem with any of the Asian people at that restaurant or the other one that is farther away from us. They have very sweet Asian girls who work there. They don't talk very much, say what they need, and go back to do something else. I have never heard a single person say anything bad about either place or the people who work there. Perhaps the lady does need to check her attitude. If you are coming in that close to closing time, you will not find that much food left, and perhaps the worker was a bit put out, but just saying you are sorry for coming in so late, but want to grab a quick bite, would help a lot.

• Lo
        Lost my business for now Sep 23, 2012

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE COMMENT! Something tells me she is just a snobby Saline County housewife that looks down on anyone of a "lower class" than her! ***Might I suggest she go back to Walmart/Aldis buy a loaf of whole wheat bread, a package of sliced roast beef, & go home to make her own sandwiche*** Then take some time to look in the mirror and wash away some of that ugly she puts on everyday.
        If all you have time to do is treat people like that just stay home! Just being honest :)

• Why The Long Faces Jun 17, 2012

You must have never come in contact with oriental people before. Before you show your ignorance perhaps you should read up on Oriental culture. Asians are not as a rule very talkative to strangers. They also think it is rude to look a stranger in the eye. I think your complaint shows how little you regard anyone not like you.