DigitalCraze.com Complaints & Reviews

DigitalCraze.comEd Brodsky (DigitalCraze.Com) -- Rude, Ignorant, Con, Scam

Until I met Ed Brodsky (DigitalCraze.Com) I have never in my life met such a rude and ignorant person. Apparently this excuse for a human being was not given a conscience or compassion or ability to communicate with others.

He epitomizes all that is wrong with the world . He will freely lie, cheat and steal to get your money. Then, when you call and ask where your merchandise is, he will give you the run around until you eventually give up.

Ed Brodsky of digitalcraze.com is hands down, the most selfish, self-centered "person" I have ever met!

1 Response

DigitalCraze.comOut of stock item and strung along to keep sale with lies

This place is the BIGGEST scam on the internet! Sure, the prices look good when you seem them, but more times than not they just list items they think they can get & then you have to wait till they order them from scratch. They are the rudest people I have EVER dealt with. They used profanity numerous times & when I asked to speak to a manager I was denied and hung up upon. I have never been treated like this before in life, let alone by someone I was trying to do business with. They Had over $1500.00 of my money for over 2 months without delivering any product & then yelled at me when I inquired on the status. Don't use them!!!

Respond

DigitalCraze.comStay away from them

Ordered from DigitalCraze on Nov. 2 then called back 20 minutes later to cancel the order. The customer service rep said that is fine and my credit card wouldn't be charged. 4 days later the package shows up at my door and I refuse the package. I call digitalcraze and they say it was a mistake and they would credit my account. It's been a month now and they still haven't credited my account. I call on a weekly basis and get the exact same thing. "Sir we will credit your account on Friday, no problem!" Friday comes around and no credit.

I'm disputing the charge with my credit card company right now.

Stay away from Digital craze, their customer service reps are rude and they like to take money but not give it back.

Respond