Digital Outlet Megastore Complaints & Reviews

Digital Outlet MegastoreFraudlent Pricing

Do not visit this place or trust anything they say. Went to get a sigma 50 - 500 mm lense for a nikon camera and they salesman told us that this was retail $3, 600 lense anywhere. After some discussion he made us a wonderful deal of $2, 450. 00 for not only the lense but a free filter if we bought now. Once we got home i went to the official sigma site and found that they listed the msrp as $1, 450. 00 for this exact same lense. Return to the store with the printout and they called the main office and i was told well the retail price we were shown is what "they" normally charged for the lense not a standard price. After discussion with main office i was told they paid $2, 000. 00 for the lense that was now retailing for $899, 99 on the sigma site. They were not willing to do anything to make this a fair purchases. This is an unscrupulous business who is only goal is to rip off customers. Avoid this place like the plaugue it is!

• Na
    Natalia bs as Sep 17, 2013

COMPRAMOS UN PROYECTOR QUE SUPUESTAMENTE VALIA 1900 DOLARES, PERO EN PROMOCION Y COMO ELLOS TENIAN QUE GANAR UN CRUCERO VENDIENDO DOS UNIDADES MAS, ME LO DEJARON A 1000 DOLARES CASH.
    ME COBRARON LA GARANTIA INTERNACIONAL APARTE Y ME DIJERON Q ERA EL MEJOR PRECIO DEL MERCADO
    RESULTA QUE AVERIGUANDO EL PRODUCTO VALE MENOS DE 500 DOLARES, ALGUIEN SABE DONDE PUEDO RECLAMAR LA DEVOLUCION DEL DINERO?

Digital Outlet MegastoreBattery pack for Canon T3i

Hello. I'm here to report this store as a non trusted place to buy while staying in Kissimmee, FL. Here's my story. I asked my father to buy me a spare battery pack for my Canon T3i camera and provided him all specifications needed. As long he was with some other friends near the mentioned store, he decided to give it a try and check if they had that item in stock. He was told by the salesperson, that they had a similar (generic) model, but with the same specifications. The price was US$84.99 plus tax. They opened the battery's box to "make sure" it could fit the camera. When my father got back to the hotel, he noticed the battery was 900ma instead of 1120ma. The next day, my father went back to the store to try to return the battery and get the money back. They told him the product once opened could not be returned and tried to sell an used original battery, removed from a display camera for the same price.(84.99). My father called the police to help him with that situation. The police officer told my father, they could not do anything about the case and advised him not to buy from "non American" stores anymore. After a brief research over the Internet, I have discovered that this establishment needs to be closed for deceiving a lot of customers around the world. Just to illustrate: for the same amount of money he could have bought an original Canon battery pack at Best Buy with all costumer rights. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid. They do not care about you and your money!!!

Battery pack for Canon T3i
Battery pack for Canon T3i

Digital Outlet MegastorePromises not kept

I bought a Nikon 7000 body with a 18-200 lens. I also asked for a Nikon Flash 910 which he said he would sell to me for $399 and ship it to me free of charge because they did not have it in stock. Everyplace else sells it for around $550. So "David", who sounded like he was from Iran, Iraq etc, promised me he'd 1.) call me "tomorrow", 2.) call me back "today". Yeah, sure. He never calls me back, he's never in, and nobody there can tell me if they have these flashes or not. Now, every time I call the [protected] number, I somehow go to a fax screeching! Right after I used my phone to call them again, I got this fax screeching noise. So then I used my company phone and WALLA...I got through! They still tell me he's not there. So the moral of this story is that they don't want my business and somehow have a phone that they can send my usual phone to this fax line until I give up calling them. If I had my second thoughts, I would not do business with these clowns pretending to be business people. THEY DO START OUT WITH MUCH HIGHER PRICES AND THEN COME DOWN IF YOU KNOW YOUR PRICING. Your no better off than going to Best Buy or similiar stores. You'll find out their prices are way higher if you research first before going there. I think they mark up high prices to unsuspecting customers hoping you don't know any better. NOT A GOOD WAY TO DO BUSINESS. I will not now trust "David" even if he does call back. If I give my credit card over the phone to them, they might sell it to some ID Thief in Nigeria.

Digital Outlet Megastore — Ripoff

While on vacation needed a charger for our Cannon digital camera battery. Went into the store. The...

Digital Outlet MegastoreRIP OFF

Hola, soy de Ecuador y hace menos de un mes nos paso lo mismo con mi familia. Estas personas me estafaron como 4000 dolares en la compra de una laptop, un proyector, una camara, una filmadora, un blackberry y un xbox 360. Los mismos artiulos podiamos haberlos conseguido en otro lugar por menos de 2000 dolares. Algunos articulos estan daniados, nos mintieron que podiamos diferir todo el valor a 15 meses con una tarjeta de credito, sin embargo cuando llegamos al Ecuador el banco nos dijo que el valor completo habia sido cobrado al corriente.
Reclamamos a la tienda y aceptaron la estafa pero dijeron que no podiamos hacer ya nada porque habiamos firmado las facturas.
Acabo de llenar una queja en el BBB y espero que haya alguna respuesta, alguien ha tenido exito con alguna queja??
Espero que esto lo puedan leer otras personas antes de caer en la tienda de ladrones como estos.

RIP OFF

• Bo
    Boliv Apr 25, 2013

Soy de Ecuador y una victima más de esta tienda DIGITAL OUTLET MEGASTORE ORLANDO que tiene por vendedores unos LADRONES, ESTAFADORES, ojo con el delincuente de Eduardo peruano H...P... quiene se aprovecho Y me estafo con la cantidad de $1500.00 dolares, ATENCION no vayan a estas tiendas de DELINCUENTES ESTAFADORES

Digital Outlet MegastoreFraud

While vacationing in Florida, we spend a day shopping. My wife wanted to go to an outlet mall and on the way I saw this "outlet" store, so I stopped and the wife and I went in to look at laptop computers and possibly some camera lenses. I asked the salesman if he had an inexpensive laptop that was set up with wi fi compatability. He showed me a black one for $399. Because of the price, I asked if it was used or refurbished. He said no and was adamant that he would not sell me someone elses problems. I told him that one looked used. He showed me another, this one for $799, said it was a brand new gateway, with a 2 year warranty, wi-fi compatabile and they had added Office 2007. I knew from research that product sold new for about 600 and if they added software, it probably was worth 750 - 800. When I hesitated, he offered to throw in a carrying case. So I agreed.

We left for home the next day, so after getting home, and charging the laptop, I went on line to register it with Gateway and found it had been returned to them by a prior owner, they had sent it out for refurbishing and resale. I have filed a complaint with the local BBB but so far no response from the BBB or the business. So - BUYER BEWARE OR DIGITAL OUTLET MEGASTORE -----

S A M Dec 20, 2010

I was in the area and bought a lens cap holder and uv filter for my camera and found out when i got home after checking i paid over 4 times for these products. The pricing on this items are marked $29. 99 and $199. 99 and then at the register they tell you their pricing. . . Outrageous and please stay away from this business when you are in kissimmee, florida

Digital Outlet MegastoreT.V. 46& TOSHIBA (PROMOTION) NEVER ARRIVED TO ECUADOR

This company offert to me a great promotion ;by purchase a hi definition computer they would send door to door in my address in ecuador t. V. 46" toshiba led where i would pay 500, 00 dolares.
So, i bought computer hp 6 g. Hi definition and then they fill up a paper with my personal information and address in my country, where it suppose thet. V. Would send.
They said that i had to receive an e - mail from samsung and i had to reply it, after this they would delivery the t. V. To my address in ecuador
I was convince that the computer had 6g. But when i called hp company they confirm the computer had 2g.
The promotion does not existe, the computer the public price is maximun $ 350, 00.

Gloria.

• Ba
    bajrang garg Nov 18, 2013

i want my emi card

dealer charge the amout of emi card from me & i can not received that

so,
    plz. arrage my emi card as earlier as possible.

thankz & regards
    Bajrang garg
    +918800189241.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices