Digital Graphics Resources Complaints & Reviews

Digital Graphics ResourcesWant My Money Back!

I am also a victim of Digitalgraphicsresources.com, operated by Legasse, Inc. I ordered two Wacom tablets on January 17 and had the same experience with Julia and Stefan. At four weeks after the order date, I called and canceled the order - was told it would be several days possibly a week for the refund. Nine days later the web site was down. No tablets and no refund.

Chris Apr 01, 2009

I also had this problem.

I placed my order on January 5th 2009 at Digital Graphics Resource website. My credit card was charged on January 5, 2009 and posted to my credit card on January 7, 2009. I waited until January 27 where I had to initiate a call to the customer service department at Digital Graphics Resource and ask to have my money refunded. I then waited until February 13th to dispute the charge to my credit card through my bank. I now see that DGR has closed.

My bank has issued a credit to my cc for the charge from DGR. They also mailed me a letter stating “if it is found later that I am responsible for the charges they will recharge my card”. It is difficult to tell if I am free and clear of this charge. I will have to wait and see.

I had also contacted Wacom several times after not receiving my tablet and questioned there continued endorsement of DGR on there website. If they had acted quickly to my concerns it may have saved others from the same stress and sadness I had experienced.

A few other points...

My salesperson was Kelly. She was rude and combative on the phone. I had asked several times to speak with anyone from the billing department and was refused.

The receptionist refused to give me the name of any manager. She said she would forward my request to speak with a manager but I never received a call back from a manager.

At one point I was so insistant that I receive an email about my refund that Calvin from the Mail and Shipping department sent me a confirmation about my refund request.

Wacom was well aware of my complaints starting from January 27th 2009 but kept the endorsement of DGR on their site.

The last phone call I made to DGR I spoke to Kelly. While I was making valid points about why I should be able to speak directly to the billing department so I can confirm that my refund is being processed Kelly spoke loudly over me. Then she hung up on me.

I really hope your bank is able to get you a refund. Good luck.

Chris

• Do
    Don Apr 07, 2009

We were not aware that DGR was having "issues" until we placed an order in January. I was told that the order was ship within the week. After not receiving a tracking number in a week, I called back and asked what was up. The reply was "since you placed your order on a Friday, it didn't get processed until Monday or Tuesday".

After many phone calls throughout January, I was finally able to go through a couple "Managers" and get a commitment on the shipping. I was also told I would receive shipping information.

A week later, the papers that I ordered arrived. Three days after that, I got an e-mail from DGR indicating what the tracking numbers would be!!!

Too bad that they closed up. I felt their pricing was good.

Don

• Cr
    creamcitycycles Apr 15, 2009

I ordered from them, received my wacom tablet just fine, and then mid january, suddenly, sixteen hundred dollars (my max) came out of my bank acct attributed to a surprise DGR sale! I called to inquire, but got no answer & no return call. Two days later, the website and any trace of the company had vanished. Our company has an attorney looking for Mr Lagasse. Not that it's worth the $ to go after him, but out of principle, we are going to cost him big time when we find him.

Digital Graphics ResourcesGoods Charged But Not Recieved

I ordered a Wacom Cintiq 21 in interactive drawing tablet on January 14th. The website said to allow 2 weeks for delivery. I recieved an e-mail from Julia in Customer Service saying that I needed to approve the order by signing an attached copy. I signed it, scanned it and returned it. In early Feb I inquired as to where it was and Julia turned ti over to Stefan who said he would have an answer for me the next day. I have'nt
heard from Stefan and I check again today and their website is down. They charged my credit card on January 16th so they have their (my) money. I would either like the money or the merchandise.

Chris Apr 01, 2009

I also had this problem.

A few other points...

I really hope your bank is able to get you a refund. Good luck.

Chris

Digital Graphics Resourcesfraud

I also paid for a Wacom tablet, that has yet to be delivered. My bank is looking into this notify them immediately. I have filed with BBB, and FTC. Found other business with same numbers, addresses as DGR...email is [protected]@legasse.com...name of David Legasse, President, found on yellow pages.

• Cj
    CjPitts Mar 02, 2009

Yes, I have also been apparently duped by this company. Ordered a Wacom tablet...nothin. They certainly processed the transaction quickly. If anyone can share any help with similar issues, it would be appreciated. I'll do the same.

• Ca
    Catwest Mar 06, 2009

I am also a victim of Digitalgraphicsresources.com, operated by Legasse, Inc. I've done several things. In addition to contacting my credit card bank in writing, I've filed a complaint, with supporting documentation, with the Georgia Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs. I also sent a demand letter to David Legasse, Registered Agent of Legasse, Inc. (according to the Secretary of State's Corporations Division). The delivery company contacted me yesterday to say that the business is closed and nobody is at the address in Savannah. I called the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District, in Georgia on March 3. They did a search on their nationwide database and as of that date neither Legasse nor Legasse, Inc. had filed for bankruptcy. I'm going to look into filing a complaint with the FTC - good idea.

• Ia
    iamaven Mar 07, 2009

I've been doing business with this company for years including two recent orders. One was for a wacom tablet and another for a calibration device, which was ordered after the tablet. The calibration device came, but not the tablet. I knew in the past that they took a while to ship the tablets, but it only took a few days for the calibrator.

I think Legasse Inc is just a website developer and you probably won't get far with them.

Good luck to all

• Fr
    Freespoken Jun 01, 2011

Wow, I ordered a Wacom tablet from them and it took so long I must have sent them 20 letters back and forth in addition to several phone calls. I finally got my tablet, but from the look of it got lucky! They gave some song and dance about having a warehouse in Oregon that they had trouble communicating with to get the tablet sent to me. I figured they were one of those outfits who took several orders for the product and used the money to order in quantity to be able to provide savings to the customer and get sales. When I went back to see about pricing more products later one, they had vanished. Sorry to hear so many got burned by them.

• Fr
    Freespoken Jun 01, 2011

Looked up information I have on this business in case it might in some way help someone by going back into my email correspondence with:
    Caroline Butler
    102 East Congress Street
    Savannah, GA 31401
    Voice: 912-236-6927
    Toll-Free (orders only) 1-866-26-IMAGE

The other address I have for them is:
    Digital Graphic Resources.com
    518 E. 45th St.
    Savannah, GA 31405

On the box which I still have and was delivered from their Oregon warehouse is this address:
    Co-Operations
    20049 SW 112th
    Tualatin, OR 97062
    503) 620-7977

Perhaps is this warehouse is still around they can shed light on where Lynn and David Legasse disappeared to. Lynn's name appears on my digital receipt from DGR.

Digital Graphics ResourcesBad service

My experience has been mixed. My first order was for a Canon iPF6100 printer, and I received it in a timely fashion for an excellent price. Three subsequent orders for ink tanks and paper have been disappointing. Nothing has shipped until I have complained after waiting 2 weeks. This last order had not shipped after 3 weeks, and I cancelled on 1-21-09. The company has still not issued a credit after charging my credit card on 1-2-09! I will not order from them again!

• Bo
    bobothebionicmonkey Feb 20, 2009

I am currently having a similar problem with the company. I bought a Wacom graphics tablet from them on January 22nd and now it is February 20th, and i still don't even know if they have shipped the order. I have complained twice and can't even leave a message on their phone because their voicemail is full.

• Al
    alchais Feb 20, 2009

Also waiting on a WACOM tablet. Ordered Jan 15. They DID say it would take approx 2 weeks to ship, but I am now over a month. I received an email 2 weeks ago stating the order would ship the week of Feb 9 (most likely Feb 14th). Did it ship? I have no idea. Supposedly getting drop-shipped straight from WACOM (I called DGR and asked about this before I put my order in). So I knew it was going to take a while when I placed my order. Just not quite this long. For all I know, my product is still not on the way...

• Al
    alchais Feb 25, 2009

An update on the WACOM tablet: when I tried to call them again today, I got an automated message stating the number was "no longer in service." I'm pretty sure that means they no longer exist. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

• Mg
    mgtoday Feb 26, 2009

I am also waiting on a wacom tablet order...placed Jan 18, 2009
    Discovered today that the website has been taken down
    on the website .. aboutus... I find that the likely owner is David Legasse
    ... email... [email protected]

I have sent an email, not holding my breath tho'
    m

mg

• Ni
    Nicolas Bugnariu Feb 27, 2009

They are gone. So its the money they charged :(

Annom Mar 04, 2009

For everyon who has had a problem with this company you need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. If the BBB is able to collect information from enough customers that this company has done the same thing to they may be able to help.