Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about DiggLove.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for DiggLove.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with DiggLove.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used DiggLove.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with DiggLove.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with DiggLove.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
K
4:25 pm EDT

DiggLove.com Toys

This site (digglove.com) is a scam. After they took my almost $300 and sent me nothing, I started emailing them to inquire about my order. They said "whoops, we sent your order to another customer with a similar name". OK? After that, they tried to stall me for several days on email. Once I opened up a dispute with Paypal they sent me 2 of the 4 items I ordered. For the other 2 products, they said they are out of stock for one item and the other item is on back order, but if I cancel my paypal dispute they can mail me the item and refund me. SUUUUURE. Now that I tried one of the items I actually did receive, I found that it doesn't even work right! The light turns on but the product doesn't work and then you have to plug it into the charger again to get the light to turn back off. These products seem to be bootleg knockoff versions that are substandard. Do not order from this company!

Desired outcome: Refund of items broken and not received.

Read full review of DiggLove.com
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
T
10:24 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DiggLove.com Non-delivery of goods

I'm replying to a post on your forum re buying from Digglove.com. The poster was also scammed like me. I too ordered goods from them and never received them although they have had my money via PayPal. They kept saying the goods were coming or they'd lost my address. I opened a Dispute with PayPal but I was too late and lost my money. They do not reply to my emails. Do not buy from this company, they are rogues and thieves.

Read full review of DiggLove.com and 1 comment