DiaBo Complaints & Reviews

DiaBopot and pan set

Ordered pots and pans by T del got a sun hat cost me over $74 Canadian Dollars now I'm afraid because I used a credit card they now have access to my credit card information address I have been trying to get in contact with them with no avail I can't believe no one has been able to have something done about this company I am going to get ahold of my credit card company and see if I can have my card cancelled where they have access to the information on my card

DiaBoarticle not received/unauthorised charges on credit card

I order a paid of shoes off what I thought was a New Zealand Website: www.antmoore.co.nz. I received an order confirmation and receipt for $202. The shoes that arrived were not the shoes I ordered, nor were they the right size. I have made several attempts to contact the seller, only to discover that their website no longer exists. I have been in contact with someone named Druva who keeps offering my various discounts to not return the shoes. I have explained several times, that I paid money to receive a specific item which I have not received. I am happy to return the shoes but I want a full refund.

DiaBoladies shoes

Received completely different shoes from the ones I ordered.
No contact details other than an address which is;
(Sgj-yd) no 3 yunxiao road guangzhoushi guangdong baiyunqu
Guangzhoushi guangdong 510410
China
The barcode on the parcel is lx502900345cn
Phone [protected]

I have had £85 taken out of my account which I would like back.
Can you help??

Thanking you

Susan jackman
Email: [protected]@me.com

DiaBowrong item sent

I ordered a pair of Alegria Renaissance shoes that were offered on this site. I received a disgusting pair of shoes that are absolutely not what I ordered. Not even the same brand. They are not even close to similar. They have also charged me more than the amount advertised. The shoes that arrived are cheap Chinese rubbish. They are not even the same colour as ordered. Or the same size.