Dermapril Complaints & Reviews

DermaprilFraud, scam, unethical marketing

Dermapril is a scam!! Do not fall for the free trial lie!

Before you order, try to reach the company on the phone as a test. You will never be able to reach anyone in person. Beware once dermapril has you credit card number information, the company will continue charging your card without your authorization.

I cancelled the trial as advertised, yet payment was extracted from my credit card. I have tried to reach them via phone and e-mail to no avail. I have to make 3-4 attempts before I could cancel via the website, as the cancel button appeared as "disabled" repeatedly.

It is a rip off. The product is just an overly expensive bleaching cream you can buy at your local pharmacy for $7.00-$10.00!!!

Dermaprilfraudulant charges

this company was giving away free samples to try for a 2-wk period. First, I did not receive this product in a timely fashion and according to the letter enclosed with the sample, the date to return the free sample if I did not like it was only 7 days from the date of receipt. I called the company and they extended my trial period. I then wanted to cancel my trial and they said they would send me a UPS shipping label via e-mail at which time I told them that I did not have access to a printer. This was on 10/22/09. Dermpril rep told me that the UPS store could print out the label which UPS told me they could not when I brought the product to be shipped on 11/2. UPS personnel printed out a new shipping label with information provided to myself along with a tracking #. As of 11/5, Dermapril Returns Dept is set to receive it according to UPS tracking on-line. I called Dermapril and told them not to charge my account for the shipping cost b/c I had already sent it using the label provided to me by UPS here in CT. UPS also told me that a company cannot charge for a label that is not used. I called Dermapril on 11/5 and they said that in deed, they could charge my account for the cost of shipping and also notified me that my account had been charged an additional $79.95 for the product b/c it was not returned. This product was RETURNED and my account should not have been charged anything by this company. Of course, the supervisor was not available to speak with as they said she was in a meeting and that she would call me back at the number I provided. I firmly believe that since I returned this product my bank account should not be charged. I want my account refunded all monies Dermapril took. They are a crooked company and refused to give me corporate headquarters number.

Dermaprilno response to emails /cancellation of membership

Despite advising that I did not wish to be in Automatic Delivery Program on 19 May 2009 and 8 September 2009 the company has sent me three bottle of their product. After receiving the second bottle, cancelled my credit card so that they could not keep charging and lo and behold just received the third shipment.

Interesting to see what happens now as credit card no longer exists. Wrote to company asking for a Return Merchandise Authorisation # as I don't want the product. Will update IF I RECEIVE A RESPONSE!

• Ra
    rayy Sep 28, 2009

I HOPE THEY DO NOT DO THIS TO ME. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME ...THANKS

DermaprilSevering Ties - Difficult!

Careful with this company and others like it where you sign up for a 'FREE' trial membership and then are automatically signed up for shipments of their product on a fixed schedule. I became a member of Dermapril, cancelled my membership and STILL received a shipment!!! I went to GREAT LENGTHS to get a refund on the product and when they sent me a shipping label to send back they charged me for that too! I had to fight to get a refund on it and NEVER was reimbursed for the original shipping fee. WATCH OUT FOR THE 'FREE 14-DAY RISK FREE TRIAL' FOR ANY PRODUCT. THEY ARE NOT RISK-FREE!

• Ba
    Barbara Woodard Sep 15, 2009

This so called company is doing the same thing to me by charging my credit card. How do I get them off my back?

DermaprilGreat news! Oprah sues!

After reporting yesterday that I sent an E mail to the Oprah show there was great news this morning! ABC reports Oprah is going to take these companies to court! Her and Dr. Oz are
angry that companies like Dermapril are using them. Finally some good news. I was wondering
how long it would take for there to be any action. I sent my E mail yesterday and today they
are on the news and the AM show!

• Su
    SuperVepr Aug 20, 2009

Ohkra is the anti-Christ. She also looks like a flounder.

• Ke
    Kelly ann marie Aug 20, 2009

I order my CC3000 and it has been 10 days now and I have not got anything in the mail I went to look for a phone number and there is no number for me to call and found out were my order is. I will go to my bank and but a block on my account and then I will get a lawer and sue them this is wrong they want to help people become aware of this heath problem and then they lie to us and cheat us I will make sure that I let all my friends know what kind of company they have one that lies and steals.

• Do
    Do this! Aug 22, 2009

This is why Oprah is bringing lawsuits against these companies. Okrah as you put it had nothing to do with your negative experience. She doesn't own the company!

• Su
    SuperVepr Aug 25, 2009

She preaches Communist nonsense to bored, self-hating white housewives. She also looks like a flounder.

Dermaprilfraud

these people are sleazy con artists specializing in consumer victimization. i was billed for and paid a $5.95 shipping charge for a "free sample" of dermapril as offered on the internet. i never received the "free" sample, although i called twice to advise them of this fact and both times was assured it would be sent promptly. after waiting six weeks, i e-mailed them and cancelled any further dealings with them, and i received a return e-mail confirmation. one week thereafter, i received a package containing a bottle of dermapril along with an invoice for $85.50!!! I promptly returned the package along with a detailed letter of explanation, requesting a credit be issued to my credit card account. They e-mailed me back and said no credit would be issued!!! I have spent valuable time and effort trying to resolve this matter. It is impossible to reach them by phone - only a recording. i am already out of pocket $5.95 for something never received and they are attempting to bilk me for $80 for something i didn't order in violation of their cancellation confirmation and which was returned to them at my expense. these people are blatant shysters, their ad is an outrageous scam, the public should be made aware of their frankly criminal tactics.

• To
    totonelp Jul 01, 2009

Dermapril,

DO NOT DO IT--a nightmare/scam -i cancelled by phone prior to the 14 day "free trial" but was still charged 80 dollars on my credit card. The product is crap in a tiny container.

Customer service is useless and bullying. Just save your money and temper and do not go near the product for any reason.

• Th
    The Baron Jul 08, 2009

The main web page promoting Dermapril tries to pass itself off as an objective news report from a TV station, (News 13- WKTV, New York, NY) but it is actually a paid advertisement.
    (Check it out at "news13direct.com/index.html").
    While there is a station in Utica, NY with the call letters "WKTV, " it is an NBC affiliate broadcasting on Channel 2.
    There is no such entity as "News 13- WKTV, New York, NY"!
    These hucksters may have simply co-opted the call letters of the Utica station. (I wonder if the real WKTV knows about this.) So what does that tell you about the product and the company behind it?

Also, does anyone know where one can learn about Dr. Mehmet Oz's financial interest in promoting Resveratrol? After his appearances on Oprah wearing hospital scrubs (which, in this context, is basically a costume), his reputation has basically gone down the toilet - from that of a well-respected (and well-paid) heart surgeon to that of a shameless TV huckster. (Maybe he can try to take the place of the late, great Billy May.) Let's keep in mind some of Oprah's other brilliant "finds, " such as that big dufus Dr. Phil, and author James Frey, whom Oprah continued to defend as a brilliant memoirist until it became incontrovertible that the guy was a literary fraud.

Caveat emptor, folks.

• Iv
    Iva Roland Aug 17, 2009

I received a trial bottle which is no better than any lotion. Today I received another bottle which I did not order. I called customer service and they told me they could not give me a credit on my charge card. I will send the new bottlee back and if I don't get credit I think I will talk to the Attorney General. I had used all the trial junk so there was nothing to send back. They are defintely a bunch of con artist.

• Do
    Do this! Aug 19, 2009

Just to let all of you know that have been ripped off by Dermapril or there other product Resveratrol there is only one way to stop them from taking hundreds of dollars out of your
    bank account, close the card you charged it on. I spoke with electronic charges at B of A and I was told that they can't stop the charges. If you have a debit/credit card don't worry you don't have to close your bank account, they are seperate issues. Whom ever issued you the card you used will close it immediately and send you a new one.

I've reported them to 60 Minutes and the Oprah show because they are using Dr. Oz and 60 minutes in their ads to make it look good and make the viewer feel safe about their company.
    This is terrible what they are doing to people.

• Ha
    Hating Dermapril Nov 03, 2009

What a rip-off! Once they get your card number that will keep billing even after your subscription has been cancelled. I have cancelled my card to stop the charges. Most operators can't speak clear English. Seems they try to not understand what you are saying. There is nothing risk-free about there product. Not to mention that the product didn't work. I couldn't see any change at all in my skin.

Dermapril — Fraud company!

These people are scam artists! they trick you into thinking that you get a "Free Trial" for the cost...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices