Denver Mattress Complaints & Reviews

Denver MattressTheft during delivery

On November 9th I received a delivery for an adjustable ComforPedic iQTM from Denver Mattress in Florence, KY. During the delivery the third party company that was hired by Denver Mattress to make the delivery stole my wedding band and engagement ring off of my dresser. Once I realized I had left it there (in minutes) it was gone, of course normally I would never leave such valuable items laying around I was recovering from a surgery and was unable to fit the rings on my fingers at the time. Once I realized the rings were not where I left them on my dresser we confronted the delivery men and they ran to their truck and through our neighbors yard as we tried to block them from leaving my driveway. Of course we immediately called the police who were able to confront and search the delivery men...of course enough time had passed for the delivery men to hide or dispose of the rings... Denver Mattress allowed these criminals (who we later found had LONG criminal backgrounds including THEFT) into my home. . I think it is sooo incredibly unfair that I need to continue to be without my rings because of the store's negligence. I would not recommend shopping in any of their stores until processes are put in place where they do background checks on the individuals that they hire to make their deliveries or you may end up in the unfortunate situation I am in. There is nothing worse than working hard for your money and then having thieves (That Denver Mattress Hired) take it away from you. Sadly after telling Denver Mattress that they needed to make this situation right after stringing us along for almost 4 months they are washing their hands of the situation saying "too bad" when they have admitted themselves they made a mistake hiring the men they did to deliver to us, if they really thought these guys were innocent why would they have fired them and no longer used their services also knowing that these men had the police called for two additional separate incidents in which jewelry was stolen by these men in the weeks after our call to 911 when the men were here. I strongly recommend not to support this company and the Furniture Row Corporation in any way. We will sadly be spending much more $$$ on legal fees all because Denver Mattress was a few dollars cheaper than Snuggys Mattress. I lost much more than just my beautiful wedding set the day Denver Mattress delivered to us, none of which is replaceable...

1 Response
      joan kirk Dec 14, 2008

bought mattress in march o8 was dr choice it is very hard we have turned it and it dose no good big knots in filling of mattress

Denver Mattress — Not fulfilling their warrenty

I bought a mattress and box spring set from the Denver Mattress company at Parker road just over two year...

Denver MattressWarranty

I bought a mattress from this company four years ago with the warranty they offered. My back and my girlfriends back have been aching for several months now. We realized there was a dip in our mattress. With it being warrantied for 15 years, we didn't think it would be such a big deal. Today, I took the mattress up to the retail store and the manager verbally assualted me. He told me I " should be ###ing ashamed of myself " because the mattress was "disgusting, and looked horrible". I should be ashamed of myself for not using a mattress cover, which they never even suggested. There were no stains on the mattress. The mattress was dipped, and he called it a " Comfort dip" not a "Body dip" so they wouldnt warranty it anyways. He also mentioned that we should sleep in different places each night to avoid the dip. Basically that we should each sleep on the edges of the bed! Theres two of us... where else are we suppose to sleep on the bed? Not to mention its impossible to sleep on opposite sides anyways, because by the time we fall asleep we've fallen into the middle of the bed because of the "Comfort Dip". I don't know about you, but thats not very "Comfortable", I wonder how he would feel. But he probably would like it, because in his words, this mattress is doing exactly what its suppose to do... [its suppos ta hug yuh]--very professional verbage from the Denver Mattress store manager in Wichita, KS. Dr's Choice my ###!!! I think next time I shop I will probably go to Mattress World. My brother has replaced several mattresses through them with no charge, and he actually had stains on his... I definitely would not refer anyone to this company considering the quality of their product, the useless warranty, and the way they treat their customers.

1 Response
      • Ka
        Kathleen Buchhop Mar 27, 2012

We are on our second King Dr. Choice mattress from Denver Mattress. We were told some of the same things. That we must sleep on different places on the mattress. The salesperson went so far as to tell us that we should rotate the bed by a quarter turn! On a king that means that the mattress hangs over on both sides and is short in length. Not sure what the problem is with the king! We had a queen mattress for many years and liked it. Would not recommend the king mattress to anyone!

Denver MattressJunk products

They sell junk. Tell you everything is guaranteed, and both the mattress and sofa were caving in within weeks. They won't replace the cushions on the sofa, and they won't replace the mattress. Never again... they sell nothing but junk. I have had them come out and look at the sofa. They said nothing they can do.. it is supposed to be that way, and I don't know how to sit on it. Mattress has had the $2.00 box springs replaced, and didn't sleep on it a month and they were bad again... Stay away!! There should be some type of recourse... isn't this fraud?

Respond