Dental White Complaints & Reviews

Dental Whiteextra charge

on the 18th of Dec 2009 I saw an ad on the internet for what I thought was free teeth whitener ( just pay the shipping $ 3.76 ) and then 10 days later I was charged an additional $ 92.37. When I called them on the 30th of Dec 2009 and said I don't want this at that price and I will send it back they, a man named John with his ID# 4807 said that I should just keep it and he would send me a refund if I called back on the 22nd of Feb 2010 and told him about the product. So far I have not gotten my refund, and was told the wrong internet address. The operator from the above phone number gave me ( White/Smiles.com ) which when I tried it came back to wine companies

Dental Whitebogus free offer

BEWARE OF THIS SCAM

This company offered a free trial for .99 cents and then charged my credit card $92 before the product...the free trial, ever arrived in my mailbox. I returned the product to them with an MRA # and received confirmation that they have received it but they still have not given to my credit card account.

• El
    elena m Nov 10, 2009

The same thing happened to me..i am very upset...do you know their number?

• Gp
    G.P. Dec 07, 2009

charged my card without receiving any product... I have filed a complaint the fed govt for fraud.

• De
    DentalWhiteisNotAScam Jan 27, 2010

This is Dr. George Madray with Dr. George's Dental White (www.drgeorges.com & www.dentalwhite.com) and I wanted to let you know that you have VERY wrong information on your site. Our product Dr. George's Dental White manufactured in Brunswick, GA is being misrepresented buy a product called Denta White (notice no L as in DentaL White) and many more (http://white-smiles.com) is infringing our trademark and patent. We are giving you fair notice and asking you to correct the information you have on your website. The spelling needs to be corrected to reflect the real product scam which is Denta White (without the L) not DentaL White. We do not want to be confused and misrepresented by this huge scam. You can see their contact info as well as a picture of the scammers product online at http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.com/item.php?id=53. We are seeking legal action against Denta White and all others who misrepresent and infringe on our trademark.

We know that Denta White is a SCAM as well as: Denta White, Dazzle White, Beverly Hills Smile, EverBright, Premium White, Lucent Whites, Dazzle Smile, OrthoWhite, Cleanwhites, South Beach Brite, True Color Whitener, Idol White, ZaaZoom White, Brite Teeth Pro, Shimmering White, RemBright, Dentech Whitening, Alta White, Whitening Brites, Easy White, Ivory Brites, Whitening Now, NutraBrite, Ivory White Teeth Whitening, Movie Star Look, Celebrity Smile, Vibrant White, Luminous Brites, Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener and am glad that these websites are out their to let individuals know about it we just do not want our product the real Dental White, Dr. George's Dental White, which is manufactured in Brunswick, GA and can only be ordered online in the US at http://www.drgeorges.com.

To read more about Dr George's Dental White please read below.

Sincerely,

Dr. George Madray
    President & CEO
    [email protected]

Dr. George's Dental White is the world's first teeth whitener
    available outside a dental office. Tested at leading dental
    universities and research centers, they use a patented, proven method
    for whitening teeth at home. The customizable mouth trays whiten all
    your upper or lower teeth at once with a 15% or 16% Carbamide Peroxide
    whitening gel. Dental White has sold over 7 million units and after a
    decade is still dispensed by dentists. It was recently revealed on the
    Oprah Winfrey Show as "The best kept secret..." Get the same
    professional teeth whitening previously only available from your
    dentist.

Dr. George has been a practicing dentist since 1977 and has written
    about teeth whitening in dental journals and manufactured and
    distributed a professional label since he began the tray method of
    teeth whitening. He has spent years researching, developing, and
    testing the DENTAL WHITE TM & PEARLY WHITE TM formula and their
    patented process. The basic formula has been tested in dental
    universities across the U.S., and at a leading dental research center.
    It has been studied for its safety and effectiveness, and recommended
    by dental school professors and dentists. Most whitening toothpastes
    have no active oxygen and hence, are ineffective. The DENTAL WHITE /
    PEARLY WHITE process keeps the gel in contact with teeth surfaces and
    keeps the saliva away.

With DENTAL WHITE YOU can have beautifully white teeth, like the
    multi-millions that have already benefited from it. By being able to
    wear one tray at a time, you can monitor the whitening process. Due to
    the snug fit and thick gel, the gel stays within the tray, even on the
    lower teeth. You can even speak while you whiten!

Dental Whiteunauthorized charge to my account

I too was scamed by a free sample of Dental White, just discoverd I was charged 92 dollars for a product I didn't order. I ordered a free sample and no it is not free. If you do not respond by 7 days they charge you full price.

Some one wanted an address for Dental White it is: 654 North 800 East #505 Spanish Fork, Ut 84660.

I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute, but don't know what will happen...I sure do not want to be charged for
something I didn't order.

• Al
    AlyCO Nov 28, 2009

I had same- I decided NOT to do it when I went to site, but they called me (I guess I had put in my info before I changed my mind)... and I stupidly allowed the guy to talk me into it bec he said I could cancel at any time, they would only charge my card $1 shipping, etc. Well I learned that that wasn't quite the case after looking things up online. So I called back and asked the person to explain it and he informed I would be charged for the 1 month supply I had received. I very calmly said "well, can you see how I as a consumer feel about it - because then it really isn't a FREE trial now is it? Can I speak with a manager?" That's when he just gave me a return authorization number and said he'd send all the return information in an email (which, surprise surprise) never arrived. So I sent the stuff back with that return auth on the envelope- sent via USPS Priority Mail with signature--- that was Nov 17 and I still have heard NOTHING.
    I have emailed USPS bec ??? and I am sure I will need to dispute this with my credit card if the charge shows up, which I expect it will.
    MORAL OF THE STORY: DO NOT ORDER ANY OF THESE DEALS- whether offered on the phone or on the internet. Unfortunately, companies and the people who work for them are clearly losing their moral compass and being sneaky and half-truthing to scam the rest of us. All the more for the rest of us to speak up and to walk with integrity. These folks sure don't.

• To
    Tony Musorafite Dec 03, 2009

I just received the same stupid sh_ _ and I didn't even order it?? What the hell is wrong with these people. How do they sleep at night ripping people off? Unbelievable..

A reverse lookup of the address given above leads nowhere but to a UPS store! Go figure...

Of course there will be no one to speak with unless someone has a number for this company Dental White Kits?

SANDI MC Dec 14, 2009

I TOO THOUGHT IT WAS A FREE TRIAL. THEN, BAM, 92 BUCKS SHOWS UP ON MY DEBIT CARD AS "NUTRITION". WHAT A SCAM. IT COST ME 8DOLLARS TO SEND IT BACK REGISTARD AND INSURED.

SANDI MC Dec 14, 2009

DENTAL WHITE ADS ARE A BUNCH OF BOLOGNA. IT SAID IT WAS A TRIAL, THE BAM GOT HIT WITH A 92 DOLLAR CHARGE ON MY DEBIT CARD. IT COST ME 8DOLLARS TO SEND IT BACK, INSURED AND REGISTARD. WHAT A SCAM!!!

SANDI MC Dec 14, 2009

DENTAL WHITE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER 1-866-992-6556. I HAD TO GET THIS FROM MY COMPLAINT DEPT AT MY BANK.

• Ha
    happycat Dec 29, 2009

Same thing done to me. I'm going to the attorney general in UT and MN.

• De
    DentalWhiteisNotAScam Jan 26, 2010

This is Dr. George Madray with Dr. George's Dental White made and manufactred in Brunswick, GA (www.drgeorges.com & www.dentalwhite.com). I am contacting you on to let you know that you have VERY wrong information on your site. Our product Dr. George's Dental White is manufactured in Brunswick, GA and kit retails for $12.95 (can be bought online at www.dreorges.com) is misrepresented and Denta White (http://white-smiles.com) is infringing out trademark and patent. We are giving you fair notice and asking you to correct the information you have on your website with the real Denta White Scam (not Dental White) info with their contact info as well as a picture (can be found on http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.com/item.php?id=53) of their product. We are seeking legal action against Denta White and all others who do not abide by our request.

Also here is a brief history of the Real Dr. George's Dental White: Dr.George Madray, D.M.D., renowned author, lecturer and consultant to news sources such as Los Angeles Times, A.P.I., ABC 20/20, and Good Morning America. Dr. George Madray developed the world's first concentrated teeth whitening gel for dentists in November 1989. At that time He also began distributing this very same system exclusively to dentists nationwide. He was awarded a patent 2 years later on the system due to its unique, customizable, "warm & form" trays; which allow you to custom fit the trays to your teeth as done in dental offices. Now available to you is this very same professional tooth whitening system. There is not a safer or more effective teeth whitening system on the market at any price. All others are only cheap to expensive imitations of this original.

Dr. George has been a practicing dentist since 1977 and has written about teeth whitening in dental journals and manufactured and distributed a professional label since the tray method of teeth whitening began. He has spent years researching, developing, and testing the DENTAL WHITE formula and its patented process. The basic formula has been tested in dental universities across the U.S., and at a leading dental research center. It has been studied for its safety and effectiveness, and recommended by dental school professors and dentists. Most whitening toothpastes have no active oxygen and hence, are ineffective. The DENTAL WHITE process keeps the gel in contact with teeth surfaces and keeps the saliva away.

With DENTAL WHITE YOU can have beautifully white teeth, like the multi-millions that have already benefited from it. By being able to wear one tray at a time, you can monitor the whitening process. Due to the snug fit and thick gel, the gel stays within the tray, even on the lower teeth. You can even speak while you whiten!

Regards,

George Madray
    President & CEO
    www.DrGeorges.com

• St
    StephG24 Mar 05, 2010

I too got scammed, got charged...and would GLADLY sign whatever I need to in order to help STOP this company from scamming anyone else. I filed with the BBB, but was given a different company address by Dental White than the one you are giving...are they perhaps giving out false info?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices