Dental Office Complaints & Reviews

Dental Office โ€” replacing a tv that has a malfunction.

In 2016 I bought an lg tv and it worked perfectly ever since, but about a month ago it began to malfunction and black lines began to appear that extends from top to bottom of the screen, so I called lg's customer service and following inspection of the malfunction's cause they came to the conclusion that it is a panel related error and after almost three weeks they presented no solution to the problem thus I began calling and unfortunately i'm not only complaining about my case but also to notify you with the kind of treatment I recieved which i've to admit it was shockingly rude and conveys shame to an enormous foundation like lg, plus the treatment I got made me think a lot about being loyally tied to the whole lg brand and all because of the customer service's attitude and their poor and unfair solution to my problem.

Well after nearly a month from the inspection date and after several attempts to resolve the manner they offered or more likely they forced me to accept a cheque as a refund claiming that they do not or can not replace the tv with a new one due to lack of an equivalent available in stock so to sum up my complain:

1- unprofessional way in relation to customer service's attitude and handling of problems.

2- I refuse being forced to accept a refund and that if I do not comply to their soltion the supervisor named "ahmad al refai" threatens me that he will report that the customer denied the warranty he offered and shall then close the whole case "I repeat threatens".

3- since it is my right to be granted with a new tv with the same specs and from the same line of my current tv this is the solution that would be fair from a respectable brand like lg and to see how come i'm being threatened and cornered to accept a solution I see unfair.

So, I hope to hearing from you soon since this is my second complaint and still I get no reply whatsoever.

Dr. Muhammad zafer

• Updated by Mohammad Aly Zafer ยท Jun 28, 2018

This is my second complain, looking forward to your solution options.

Dental Office โ€” Misinformation about dental services

I scheduled an appt. for Thursday, 10-16-08 at 12:00pm to see Dr. Zickman, who is covered by Metlife insurance, which is my dental insurance provider. I was told during the scheduling of the appointment that he was the only dentist at this office who was contracted by Metlife to provide services for me, and that he would be in the office at the time of my appointment. When I arrived at the office, I was asked to sign disclaimers, taken into an exam room, a panoramex x-ray was taken and I was was told to open my mouth so that a dentist that was not introduced to me, could look into my mouth to assess the troublesome area. I was then told to wait while my insurance company was contacted. The office manager named Marcia, then told me that I was not covered for my dental services, and that it would cost me $435 to have my partially erupted impacted wisdom tooth extracted. I then told Marcia that I did not want to have the tooth extracted but I would like a copy of my panoramex xray. I was then told that I would have to pay a $50 duplicating fee for the xray. (my insurance plan pays 100% coverage for an panoramex xray in a twelve month period). I left the office, went home and contacted Met-life the next day. Met-life informed me that I was covered contractually with Dr. Zickman for $270 for the extraction of an impacted wisdom tooth, $63 for a panoramex xray, and $36 for an oral exam, but that the notes from the conversation that they had with Midway Dental Center on 10-16-08 indicated that Midway Dental Center was inquring about the coverage of an out-of-network dentist. When I did the math, these items were summated at a cost of $369 contractually. I then called Midway Dental Center and was told that Marcia was not in the office. When I asked for her last name I was told that the office could not give out this information. I was then given an alternate phone number to contact Marcia and that she would be awaiting my call @ [protected]). I spoke to Marcia and was told by her, that I was covered by Met-Life for the panoramex x-ray and the oral exam because I had seen Dr. Zickman when I was in the office the day before. I then asked her again about a copy of my panoramex xray and was again told that there would be a $50 duplicating fee because the office staff had to be paid.

• So
    sonya Mar 17, 2009

I have nothing but good things to say about this dental office. Several years ago, they took me in on an emergency basis when no one else would. I've been going there for my care ever since then. I've had unpleasant experiences with teeth cleaning in the past and Laurie changed my whole attitude towards regular cleanings. Dr. Sirin is the best. They are located in my old neighborhood and even though I've moved a considerable distance, I continue to go there for my care. Until they give me a reason not to go back, I will continue to do business with them.

Dental Office โ€” bad service

I had a terrible experience in this dental office. I was scheduled to extract my wisdom tooth because of the infection. After the surgeon injected the anesthesia, one second before she was going to extract my tooth, she changed her mind and decided to take out my upper left second molar tooth. She told me that it is impossible to clean the infection if she did not extract this tooth. She spent a few more seconds to take out my tooth. Of course, it is very easy for her. However, I lost my only one upper left second molar tooth forever…

When this is done, I felt really sad. And I think about what had happened later, I feel it is really ridiculous:

First, I just went for the cleaning a few days before I felt the pain in the infection area. The dentist did not tell me there was anything wrong with my tooth. Did they really do the cleaning?

Second, when I first went to the office to check the infection. The periodontist did not make the correct judgment. Even until the last second, the surgeon was thinking to extract my wisdom tooth.

Third, now I cannot believe there was no other way to get rid off the infection instead of extracting my only one upper left second molar tooth. After this, I heard about many stories from my colleagues how their dentists tried their best to keep their teeth, no matter how loose the teeth are. And also the dentists gave them choices to extract or to perform other surgeries. And this reminded me when I was in Hopewell Dental PC office, the surgeon just wanted to extract the tooth as soon as possible to finish her work.

Fourth, after the extraction, the dentist complained that I did not have X-ray on time so they did not exam my problem earlier. I had X-rays only half year ago. Why do I need the X-ray again in the same year? Also, I wasn’t even asked to have X-ray done anyway.

I just feel this experience horrible, the dentists in this dental office do not take care of their patients at all. I will not go to this dental office anymore.

• Pa
    PAOLA DE LA CRUZ Oct 23, 2008

I WAS A PATIENT AT DENTAL PRO IN DOWNEY AND PICO RIVERA IN CALIFORNIA. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR SERVICES I NEVER RECEIVED. THEY KEPT TELLING ME THEY WOULD REFUND MY CREDIT CARD AND NEVER DID. NOW 6 MONTHS LATER THEY REFUND 80% OF WHAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE REFUNDED BUT I STILL HAD TO PAY 20% FOR A SERVICE I NEVER RECEIVED! I URGE EVERYONE NOT TO EVER BE A PATIENT THERE! THEY WERE ALSO VERY UNEDUCATED AND UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND A MANAGER NEVER CALLED ME BACK EVEN THOUGH I LEFT TONS OF MESSAGES. I GOT STUCK W/A HUGE BILL!

• Dr
    Dr. Randall Califf Apr 12, 2010

How do you get a complaint taken off. You only hear/read one side of the situation and then incrimating "comments" are posted . Please tell me you have a way to resolve this and get my good name back, without charging 2K monthly . Are you affiliated with these companies that try to improve your reputation because any one in the world can just say anything about you please respond.. Becky [email protected]

• Vi
    victor29006 Nov 04, 2013

2941 Two Notch Rd, Columbia
    at Beltline Blvd
    In the former Payless Shoes
    803.251.2260

This Office is Bad as it get's, first they tell you there going to do it and then they don't do it... My Crown felt off after almost one year.. and the they don't want to replace it for free of charge i spend a lot of money for nothing...

• St
    star_b Aug 24, 2019

its not as bad as dr smile el segundo or should i say dr smile inglewood ca. that place is as bad as it getes

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices