Denta White Complaints & Reviews

Denta WhiteFree Trial NOT free

I'm deeply upset regarding the lack of return policy and the mis-representation of a FREE trial. Their product Denta White, is not really a product it's a "service" you get obligated to without your knowledge. Once you hit click to shipping costs, you've rendered your rights as a consumer to "100% guaranteed satisfaction". They do not send out email, invoice, nor confirmation for simple logistics like contract agreement, company information, no return policy. Nor, when you receive the "service" (actual product) and cirtianley not when they charge you monthly "service fees". (Like "Netflix", as they compared it too.)
These practices are a "rip- off", "robbing -you- blind", and out right fraud to the public.
I've been denied of a full refund for my "free trail", but I'm not going to take this sitting down. As far as actual product, Denta White, I cannot comment. I did not get around to trying it due to the daily grind of being a full time home-maker. I'm still waiting for a moment to do something nice just formyself. But! As a personl who beleives in consumer protection and honesty, I CAN NOT in good faith try out this product.
People be aware, DO NOT get stuck with unwated charges of $92.00 each month. Do not fall for this Free Trail trap.

Help Max Mar 08, 2010

Do you still need to get a hold of Denta White?

If you would like to talk to someone about it their number is [protected] and their hours are 6:00 am to 4:00 pm pst, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm est. If you are having a problem with the product or your order you should call customer service first to see if you can get the issue resolved.

If you don’t want to call in you can go to their website, www.white-smiles.com, and input your information and click submit. From here you can cancel your account or check the status of your cancellation. You can cancel at any time. If you want to return a product, call customer service for information.

• Ww
      wwyli Feb 23, 2010

I did the stupid thing too. Actually, I never opened any product from them, even the trial one. I have been charged $92. There is no way to get the $$ back??

• Cp
      cpj Jan 09, 2010

I only wish I had gone online and read these comments. I too was foolish enough to fall for this scam.

• Su
      surfgirl Dec 30, 2009

I totally agree with the first person that said this product is NOT a free trail. This is a SCAM!!! They sent me the trail and charged me $92.00 for it!!! A FREE TRAIL... all I was suppose to pay is shipping! The actual product SUCKS! It doesnt work!!! BEWARE!!! DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THIS SCAM!!! They sign you up for a membership and if you do not cancel within 10 days they will send you another one and charge you another $92.00!!! PLEASE BEWARE!!!

Jana Sue Martin Dec 17, 2009

This is a scam and have any of you received a refund?

helplink Nov 09, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact DentaWhite customer service, call them at [protected].

You do not have to go through customer service to cancel your account, or to see if you are already canceled. Just go to the website http://white-smiles.com/ and scroll all the way to the bottom and to the right, and click on "Cancel Your Product". If you are an active customer, you will be able to cancel. If you are not an active customer, you will see when your account was canceled.

If you would still want to talk to customer service, call them at [protected].

If you are on the west coast, call them early in the morning. They would be open 6:00 am to 4:00 pm.
      If you are on the east coast, call them later in the day. They would be open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm

macaroni Sep 22, 2009

I agree that this crap is a scam. I was shocked when I received my credit card bill. I don't remember seeing in the ad what the REAL charge would be. When it said free trial, only pay for shipping, I thought that's what it meant. FREE! I called them and they told me that if I stayed in the program, I could get a discounted rate. I canceled and they then told me I would have to pay the full rate. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE RETURN POLICY SUCKS!

helplink Sep 15, 2009

You can cancel online, or you can call customer service at 866.982.5126. both are easy to do. If you are not happy, call customer service, but do not wait till it is too late to return the product.

Denta White — How I sue Denta White and try to get all my refund

Hi, folks, I would like to share my method about how to sue Denta White if you are cheated by Denta White...

Denta White — THEFT BY DECEPTION (Denta White)

On 6/23/09 after seeing an "ad, " for a trial sample denta white for $3.76, placed on the edge of an online...

Denta White — Hidden Subscription

Denta White will automaticaly subscribe you for $92.37 a month if you order their free trial offer. I have...

Denta WhiteNo Refund

Company cancelled for me on 6/24/09. I sent back product
    and they received it 6/26. I was given the run around each
    time I called or when I emailed I got no response. I sent it
    with and RMA # and was told no problem I would get my refund in 2-3 weeks. Now after 5 weeks I call and they said
    I sent back the wrong product???? No I did not. They told
    me they threw it away and I would have to eat the $78.00
    This was for a sample product I was only to be charged
    $4.95 for. The company is a SCAM.

helplink Nov 09, 2009

If you would still want to talk to customer service, call them at [protected].

helplink Nov 06, 2009

If you have problems, the first thing is to call customer service. To contact Denta White customer service call them at [protected].

• Li
        Lindamac Oct 14, 2009

Neil (extention [protected] at Denta White just told me that it does have a 40 day return policy but the 40 days is from the original order date - I said I just received another shipment - he said go to the website it states the 40day return policy -all I can do
        is cancel any furthe shipments. This is crazy! I'm calling the bank next.

helplink Sep 15, 2009

Did you buy more than one teeth whitening product at the same time?

helplink Sep 15, 2009

You can return the product for a full refund, but don't wait till it is too late to return. Just call customer service at 866.982.5126. both are easy to do.

• Cc
        Ccat Sep 04, 2009

Ok so I work for one of theese companies and it ISN'T a scam. It is an honest mistake on the consumers behalf. Don't get me wrong I do understand the frustration because I deal with it every day, but you can't go blaming other people for your mistake.Just like Wal-Mart has a 90 day return polocy on anything you buy, our company has a 40 day return policy and it does say that on the website when you sign up. Leagally, IT HAS TO!!! If you go to Wal-Mart and by an outfit and wash it and try to return it, they wont let you...we cannot accept product back that has been opened! It's the same concept. I just want to let people know that and if you are buying anything online---READ EVERYTHING!!! Pay close attention to the Terms and the return policy!!! Oh, and if it is in "fine print" that is no excuse, that just gives you more of a reason to read it!

helplink Sep 04, 2009

Call customer service at: 866.982.5126 for help.

• Pl
        Plecca Aug 04, 2009

There are a lot of these types of online companies and it is easy to get confused with which products go with which company. You can go to white-smiles.com and find a terms and conditions link at the bottom of the page to read the return policy. Or you can call 866.982.5126 for customer support.

Denta White — unauthorized charges

Unauthorized charges!!! After an on-line request for a sample which it was clearly stated that I would only...