Demitage Complaints & Reviews

Demitagefacial cream

I tried the product, went threw the free trial period got charge for the full price and decided to continue to try facial cream for the full 30 days. The company went ahead and sent me the next month supply. I tried to cancel and return the unopened package and get a refund and they told me tuff that I hadn't cancelled soon enough. I explained to the lady that the cream does not work and I could just return to sender. She said they would throw it away and still charge me. BIG RIP OFF AND A SCAM. BUYER BEWARE.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Cl
      clifford morse Apr 22, 2010

We have had similar problems with Dermitage after paying $69.95 online for
      their trail offer which we decided to return unopened, shipped at our expense.
      Dermitage assured us by telephone that we would be credited for our $69.95,
      but never were. Now we cannot find their address, but when we do, I plan to send
      them three kilograms of feces via DHL as a memento of our dealing with such
      ###s as Dermitage.

Demitageunarthurised billing

I am like everyone else, I ordered a sample and was later billed 89.95 . I thought I would like to try it, but decided I did not want it. I spent all morning trying to contact the company, but no one would answer the phone. So how do you complany if the company makes it impossile to get ahold of them? I decided to try my bank, they are going to try to get my money back. I reckon I will keep trying to get someone at their number, but maybe my bank will get it straight for me. I learned a lesson, do not order over the net!

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      • Ca
        cathleen greenlee Feb 26, 2009

They did the same to me but charged my account 103.00. I did receive 50.00 back and said I will get the rest after I return the bottles. They said I will get the rest of the refund within 20 days of the return. It's been more than 20 days and I'll calling again.

Jamie Goodwin Oct 15, 2008

I cant believe that I got took. Thank God I checked and this was the only month I got charge the $103.00

• Po
        Polly Harrison Oct 10, 2008

I had exactly the same experience. This is a scam. What do you recommend in the way of a solution?

• Ca
        Carol Sabin Sep 25, 2008

DERMITAGE is a complete scam. I also ordered this product based on their claim that they will be sending free samples and then I got charged with $80. The product is not effective at all. Generic lotions do a better job maintaining moisture in your skin. This product actually dries up your skin. It is all about advertising and getting the money from innocent customers who fall into this trap. They make unauthorized charges to your credit card, and they must make tons of profit through their scam. Once you find out that you were charged this money, it is too late. I filed a complaint to Discover, my credit card, and they could not help out either. The company says they shipped the items and that is why they charged the money, but they advertise the products as free samples. DERMTAGE IS A BIG SCAM. PLEASE BEWARE. YOU WILL EDN UP WITH A SO-CALLED FREE SAMPLE THAT IS WORTHLESS AND WILL COST YOU $80 EVENTUALLY.