DEK Consulting Complaints & Reviews

DEK ConsultingLied to BBB

DEK roofing and ADVANCE TEMPERATURE TECHNICIANS do not want to take responsability on a roof and A/C job done in Oct 2008, lying to the Business Better Bureau saying they did not hire each other for the job.

DEK roofing subcontracted the A/C company and now they do not want to fix my leak..which happens when it rains only and they are so incompetent they can find the problem SHAME!!!Do not hired these people from Tamarac, Florida. Even when I have proof of the master permit been under DEK roofing, terrible service on both, not returning calls, and coming to service days after called.

DEK ConsultingRip off, beware

DEK Consulting - DEKCONSULTING.com is a RIPOFF! BEWARE!

David Andrews promised to do some programming work on my website and did nothing but wreak havoc and create damage on my website, causing me to lose revenue.

He made great promises of the work he would do... Until he got my money! Then some of the things he promised he claimed were not possible... even though other websites already have the same functions.

THEN... when he incompetently tried to work on my site, the functions never worked. He did everything live on the site without testing it and resulted in customers getting error messages and their personal information getting lost. I lost a lot of business and credibility because of his screwups.

Then, , I would test the site and find it wasn't working and would contact him. A short while later he would claim it was fixed... without even being bright enough to think of testing it... and I would go back to find he had done nothing.

When I finally had enough and asked for a refund... he claimed that he didn't have the money anymore and couldn't refund it because it was spent.

I have ALL of this documented!

I advise everyone to stay away from this company!

ScammedByDEK Mar 01, 2010

This is another complaint from another site that David Andrews may be trying to repost here in some effort to get the complaints delisted.

However.. here is an UPDATE:

Visa apparently agreed that DEK Consulting at dekconsulting.com was fraudulent because they reversed the $1200.00 credit card charge.

Then, I contracted with a COMPETENT programmer who completed the wrk quickly, efficiently, and smoothly without any problems, including the functions that David Andrews at DEK Consulting claimed were not possible.

Total Cost? = $175

Proof positive that DEK Consulting, www.dekconsulting.com and David Andrews should be avoided at all costs...

DEK ConsultingRip off

DEK Consulting and David Andrews ripped me off for $1200.00 He agreed to do some programming work for my website. Before I paid him, he agreed to a list of functionality. After I submitted the payment, he claimed some of the functions could not be done, even though other websites, including the one I gave him as an example, had the functions with no problem. Then, when he incompetently attempted to do the work he felt like doing, he destroyed the main functionality of my website! He made live changes on the site without having enough sense to test them. I had to go in and test the site myself, would find it creating error messages or getting stuck, and would contact him. A little later he would claim it was fixed (without testing it) and I would go back to find nothing had changed. Meanwhile, customers visiting the site got error messages, or filled out forms which lost their personal information. I lost over 24 hours in revenue due to his bumbling, non-professional work. After putting up with a series of lies, and then having my phone calls and emails ignored, I requested my money be refunded. He refused, stating the money was gone because he spent it! Now, I am out $1200.00, lost a great deal of money and respect of my customers, and had to spend hours repairing the damage he did to the website just to get it back to the way it was before he got his hands on it. I suggest that if you have an ecommerce business, you steer clear of DEK Consulting, http://dekconsultingcom and David Andrews. You could get scammed and ripped off!

ScammedByDEK Feb 05, 2010

This is strange. Someone copied this complaint that I posted on another site and pasted it here. It could be David Andrews at DEK Consulting doing it himself thinking Google will block it thinking it is duplicate content. I am not sure of this... just offering an opinion. Another thought is that he is trying to falsely add complaints in an effort to claim the original complaints are somehow false and therefore get them removed. If so... nice try!

ScammedByDEK Feb 05, 2010

Just to reiterate... I did NOT post THIS complaint HERE. This complaint was copied and pasted from complaints.com
    The content, however, is true.

ScammedByDEK Mar 01, 2010

***UPDATE***

Then, I contracted with a COMPETENT programmer who completed the work quickly, efficiently, and smoothly without any problems, including the functions that David Andrews at DEK Consulting claimed were not possible.

Total Cost? = $175

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices