Dedicated Too Complaints & Reviews

Dedicated TooA success not just another statistic

Dedicated too, ,
I Freddie B, a success and not just another statistis you here or read about in the newspaper, want to say Thanks.Thanks For giving a inner city kid like myself a oppertunity To work and mand a honest living for my family and me.Thanks for everything you though me, I can honestly say if dedicated too didn't come in my life, I wouldn't be the successful business man I am today, but dead or in jail.Thanks for giving me a outlet outside the gangs, drugs, and hopelessness that surrounded me in my day to day life, and giving me a chance to share my life, the good and the bad, to help others in a positive way.Thanks for giving me a

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • As
      A Success May 30, 2012

Dedicated too, change my life for the better..now I average $80/150.000 a year with no college degree..Thanks All the people who genuinely took a interest in me, and not what I was selling.I Really appreciate everyone of you, for the help, the advise and most important for believing in me, Thank a million times because of you I believe anything is possible and wish you all the blessings in the world.Thanks Again you help me in so so many ways you wouldn't believe, you change my life for real.

• Dm
      dmertsky Aug 16, 2009

I ordered Chritianity Today from Halient Carduel (SP) he scribbled his name on the receipt I guess so that I couldn't read it. I never received my 6/23/09 order. I am really ticked that I fell for ths scam. You got me!!! I hope you find out how it feels one day yourself. Do unto others, we definitely come back to bite you on the ___

Dedicated Toomagazine sale scam

I never thought I would fall for these magazine scams again but am out $20-25. I was asked to make check to TENACIOUS SALES, fyi. Dedicated Too is rated "F" w/ Better Business Bureau. DT uses many other names (aka) according to another link listed at:

So add Tenacious Sales to the list.

It was dark, the young guy was pleasant enough but pushed his way into the light & table area. (Then it's harder to say no of course) It was not made clear to me that the mags would not come to me since it was a "gift" - since I refused to pay the processing fee of $15. No matter as no one ever receives anyway! I am out approx $25 but would rather the bank get the money than a fraudulent company. I never wanted to put up that no solicitation sign but see why others do it.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Le
        Lesley Marshall Feb 10, 2010

I totally agree. I waited three months to get the magazine, and come to find out that they sent me completely the wrong one. I tried to call back their number and it doesn't work. I looked on the internet and all the phone numbers I found for Dedicated Too don't work. If anyone knows how to reach them please tell me. I'd love to tell them what I think of their "business".

Dedicated Too — product not received

I ordered 2 years of sports illustrated on 6/25/08 from Amber Alfred (as did everyone on my street). None of...