Debt Cures Complaints & Reviews

Debt CuresUnauthorized charges

I called for the Debt cures book and they told me I would get 4 additional books free, I called from my cell, and used that number as the contact number. She went on for an hour offering me all this free stuff, that I would have 30 days to review, and for $100.00 I would get the deluxe package of debt cures that would give me the letters/scripts etc...'everything I needed to fix my credit and get out of debt'.

The $100 package is a CD and a newsletter, a total rip-off, I called to return it and they told me I had until the 24th of Dec to get it to them (7 days) to get my refund, I overnighted it, with a delivery confirmation, they refused delivery until 12/26 then told me I didn't get it to them in time.

It seems that they sold my cell phone number to every marketing agency in the us I was getting calls from magazines, insurance, pretty much everything under the sun, trying to sell me stuff. They charged my credit card for health insurance, life insurance (through AIG) American leisure, magazine subscriptions, which took forever to reverse. I still haven't received a refund for those damn Debt cures books, but hopefully I can help someone else from getting ripped off.

• Id
    i dont want to give my name Nov 05, 2009

As a former employee of the insurance company you were marketed, I have to say that I hated it whenever someone would call in after offered the insurance from debt cures. I always thought it was obvious that the person calling in about debt cures needed money, but we had to try and sell the insurance. Just be careful if you are buying ANYTHING off the TV. If they ask if you will be interested in any other info, say no and be firm about it. If they are still pushy about it, ask if you have to speak to a supervisor for someone that understands NO.

• Gf
    GFZ Jun 03, 2016

I purchased a "trial" of the Debt Cures Book, which was okay. When I received the book, I also received about three different envelcropes full of other coupons, etc. They SENT HIS NEWSLETTER, which I did not want. I called and cancelled and said I do not want newsletter Suddenly my bank noticed an offshore bank charging my credit card. I couldn't figure out what it was until I found two other scams from other accountss
    I do not know how to cancel this newsletter. I suppose I can only refuse payment by my bank. The charge is caled DBS Books. Anyone else
    HELP!!

Debt Cures — Rip off

Fresh off another round of arguments over our debt and financing, what to my wondering eyes should appear on...

Debt CuresCharges for stuff u didn't order

I ordered the Debt Cures Book from Debtcures.com. I purposely did not choose the Debt Cures Newsletter for the extra charge of $9.95!!! They sent the newsletter anyway and charged me the $9.95! I did not know that I had only 30 days to call a phone number to cancel the newsletter! I only found out by reading my credit card bill and they have charged me two times for $9.95!! Now this Debt Cure Kevin dude is supposed to be helping people, not ripping them off! I called Debt Cures, got everything cancelled, called my credit card company and protested all 2 charges, next is the BBB!! Debt Cures is a "sneaky Snake"!!!

Mary Ellen Newton May 30, 2008

I would like to cancel debt cures communication with
    me. I do not want any newsletters posted to my account. Thank you, Mary Ellen Newton

• Re
    reene blevins Oct 19, 2008

I did not want the newsletter.I let them know over the phone.So please cancel it.Reene Blevins

• De
    Debbie Willis Dec 03, 2008

Please cancel the newsletter for me. Do not take any more monthly payments out of checking acct. for Debbie Willis 6014 Glenwood place Ct. Hickory NC 28602.

• Ro
    Rosa G Castillo Jun 23, 2009

please cancel the newsletter for. do not take anymore monthly payments out of my checking acct. for Rosa G Castillo.

its not fare that i could not find a telephone # anywhere to call for the cancellation.

Take care of this issue (((ASAP)))) np more newsletter or charges.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices