Debit Card Complaints & Reviews

Debit Cardcard blocked

Sir, my debit is not working when is my trying to do on line payment it tell visa authentication blocked..
My card no4029 [protected] and A/c no [protected] in chas branch in jharkhand state..

Please get is problem solved as soon as possible.. I have to fill my exam form..
Thanking you
Parivesh Agarwal

1 Response
    • Th
      Thylacine Feb 07, 2014

Why are you putting your name, card details and bank details in this complaint? Wake up

Debit Card — debit card stuck up inside atm

Recently I got your Debit card and today I tried to activate that through ATM which located in JAFZA Emirate...

Debit CardDeactivating my account

Barclays deactivated my debit card because I had not used it in 90 days as per the terms and conditions despite having regualar monthly payments going into the current account. I was going to use the money to pay for a holiday and as the card was "cancelled" I could not get access to it so I had to pay a credit card surcharge. Barclays Bank said they would not pay compensation.

Debit Carddebit Card not received

debit Card not received
      I HAVE A A/C IN SBI (KARAWAL NAGAR DELHI BRANCH) MY A/C NO.[protected] IN NAME OF SUSHIL KUMAR
      I HAVE APPLIED 12 TIME LAST FOUR YEAR but not received debit card TILL NOW, DUE TO THIS I AM FACING MANY PROBLEMS I AM A SOLDIER IN PARA-MILITORY FORCE, IT'S MY SALARY A/C.
      I HAVE VISITED MANY TIME ABOVE BRANCH FOR ISSUING DEBIT CARD & BRANCH STAFF NOT REPPLING SUFFICIANT ANS. AND THEY BEHAVE JUST LIKE A RIKSHA WALA AND SAY ABHI TIME NAHI HAI BAAD ME AANA PLEASE REPPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
      THINKING YOU

SUSHIL KUMAR
      MOB: [protected]

Respond

Debit Cardrequest to change pin code

AMITA KOHLI

My a/c no is [protected] self & my debit card no is [protected]

sir,
        i want a new pin code for my ATM CARD as it was miss placed by me for being out of station for some months.
        now i want to re-activate my account, so kindly grant me a new pin code so that i can re-activate my account & make some savings in it.

please take some prompt actoin on it.
        my id is - [protected]@gmail.com

9 Responses
          • Pr
            princeyadav Jun 29, 2013

card number [protected] sir my debit card are blocket due to wrong password so please unlock

• Al
            Alok Raj Jul 27, 2012

sir i have received my net banking kit before 1 year but it was not access and your bank employee was not given a proper solution to me, please help me. please issue my net banking. i will very thankful for this..
            Name- Alok RAj
            A/C-[protected]
            mail id- [email protected]

• Ra
            rahulgandhi Jun 27, 2012

sir mujhe aj hi atm issue hue hai bt usme mere pin code nhi likha aye maine bank ko bhi dikhaya hai unhone ne kaha hai ki complaint bhej do site pe ap please mere id pe pin code bhej dejiye my id is [email protected] My ATM number is [protected] and my account number is [protected].Reply me as soon as possoble sir .i m waiting for your reply ..

ankitrana Jun 20, 2012

sir, apne jo debit card ka pin send kiya hai usme pin samgh me nahi aa raha hai, please reessu my new pin code
            A/C ANKIT RANA
            A/C NO [protected]

• Di
            DILIP UPADHYAY May 09, 2012

A/C HOLDER NAME-DILIP KUMARU UPADHYAY
            A/C NO-[protected]

• bharat kumar rawal May 09, 2012

sir, a/c no. [protected] debitcard no is [protected] wen i enter my card for web site payment it is rejected WHY? my id [email protected]

• Pr
            pranav m vaishnav Feb 15, 2012

dear sir, wen i enter my card for web site payment it is rejected WHY? please give solution as early as possible thanks

• Ra
            rasikbhai R kotadiya Oct 14, 2011

My a/c no is [protected] self & my debit card no is [protected]

sir,
            someone came to know about my password and deposited money...i want a new pin for my atm...

• Ho
            how to check my a/c balance on internet Apr 13, 2010

my a/c no is [protected] self
            sir,
            my question is how to check account balance on online internet banking.

please take some prompt action on it.
            my id is - [email protected]

Debit Cardcash not recieved from ATM but amount deducted.

Dear Sir,
          with above to say that I withdraw amount of Rs.10000.00 on 16.20.2009 at 13.40 hrs from India Overses Bank ATM, dollhouse Branch, kolkata. But at that time the cash is not coming out from the ATM machine. when I take Mini statement from PNB after few minute the amount will be deducted.

So kindly arrange to deposit the deducted amount in my A/C. No.[protected] Rajrooppur, Allahabad Branch.

Thanking You,

Your Faithfully
          Devashish Dutta

Debit Card — Wrong Transaction Entry

To, The Manager Oriental Bank of Commerce Inspection Control Department Sikka Chambers, Vikas Marg...

Debit CardTRANSACTION FAILURE BUT AMOUNT DEBITED

On 10th August I swip my SBI debit card in HDFC Bank ATM (Madhyamgram branch) and due to connection failure the transaction was failed and no slip came out from ATM machine. But 12Aug when update my passbook I see 2000/- was debited from my account on 10th Aug transaction which is unauthorised.
            Please check it properly and credit the above mention amount in my account.

RAJAT KUMAR SANYAL

Debit CardSTATEMENT

Sir/Mam
              i m inderpreet singh.i closd my account in april-13-2007.but icici bank say my account is still running i submit my card n cheque book to ur agent which name is ajay and they say's ok your account is closed know.So why icici bank send me a statement copy n says your acct balance is in (-2042).
              i want to know if my acct is closed then why they send me a statment and irritating me.I inform to you i dont gaye any money to bank beacuse i have a copy of letter in which i says plz close my acct as soon as possible and which i give to ur agent and i also drop those letter copy to ur atm drawer box n again i'll drop one copy to ur coonoaught place bank atm plz close my account if it still running bcause i don't operate it from last 1 year. im not ressponsible 4 any transaction which bank wtite in statment copy.

inderpreet singh

Debit CardHorrible customer service

I did not ask for a debit card from them. I tried emailing & calling to tell them I did not order this. When promoted I had to put in the card number in order to speak to anyone which was a sneaky way of getting me to activate card. Each time I called the number it told me to to talk to customer service it charged me an enormous fee and no one would ever answer and I emailed them also which said it would take 24-48 hours for an answer and they never responded and it has been over a week. I DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I DO NOT WANT THEIR CARD!