Cybermoon Emporium Complaints & Reviews

Cybermoon Emporium — Scam

This website is a scam!!! Placed an order on 4/13/2012. I received a confirmation email for my order. I did...

Cybermoon Emporiummerchandise not sent

I purchased (with postage) $75.70 worth of merchandise on 2/9/11. After months of waiting i rec'd one item, a $6.95 candle snuffer. I have emailed company repeatedly. Have rec'd two replies. One reply said the rest of merchandise would be sent asap. The reply came after I threatened contacting BBB. The other reply said a ring was no longer available and I needed to request a replacement. Replied to replacement request immediately. Have heard nothing for months. There is no physical address for company. Boy, did I get ripped off.

• St
      Stephanie Apr 24, 2008

I decided to go online and order a few items from Cybermoon.com- well maybe more than a few items almost $200 worth on March 23rd, was told my order would ship out that week and they took my money, I had ordered a kit and they said: "As soon as the boxes come in, we will ship kits. We are expecting our boxes to arrive literally any day."

I waited 2 weeks and got nothing, emailed again got an email saying:

+++

Mon, Apr 7, 2017 at 3:27 AM
      Greetings!

Thank you for letting us know your order failed to arrive. We will check
      with the warehouse and, if your order hasn't already shipped, make sure it
      gets out asap. If you ordered more than one item, please be aware your
      order may arrive in more than one package.

If your order included runes, please remember that runes are not made until
      they are ordered. That way, you receive runes that were made just for you.

If your order included an altar kit, please be aware that the boxes for the
      altar kits are late arriving. We are expecting the boxes literally any day
      and will ship the kits as soon as the boxes arrive. We haven't forgotten
      about you.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Blessings
      Beth
      ****************************
      CyberMoon Emporium
      cybermoonemporium.com

****************************

Within 5 days of that email I got about $35 worth of my order, still missing arround $120 worth of product, not to count the $20 shipping fee. On top of that the OLOTA Anna Riva Oil that they sent me smells like nothing but Johnson & Johnson baby oil.

I have emailed and phoned them almost every day since and have not had once response. The 1 month anniversary of my order was the day that I promised them I'd go online and start spreading the word on what a horrible, fraudlant company they are.

nobody2 Apr 24, 2008

The balance of your order has been cancelled and refunded. Have a nice day.

• To
      totally poed Nov 18, 2011

woman's name is beth. email is [email protected]

she will reply if she feels like it.

• To
      totally poed Nov 18, 2011

adding to complaint-

woman's name is beth. email is [email protected]

she will answer if she feels like it.

• Gl
      glo128 Dec 30, 2011

I too ordered from Cyber Moon - middle of October, $239 and it crossed my account immediately; as of today, 12/30 I still have not recevied what I ordered. I followed up in November for an order status, no response; I followed up last week and the assured me they would send ASAP as some how the order was never shipped. I told them if they couldn't ship or didn't want to ship, I would expect a full refund and interest lost on the money and I would contact the BBB - it's really too bad a company like this can't seem to get things together...I am thouroughly amused with their products and I would be more than happy to order more but am a little skeptical...

• Ms
      M. simmonds Feb 16, 2012

I ordered $150.00 worth of merchandise form Cybermoon on November 24th I have yet to receive it. I sent them an e-mail they responded but still I have received nothing, I have sent several e-mails they go unanswered. I have ordered from them before and was happy, so I am surprised by this and very upset as it seems that they have no intention of sending my stuff how can they get away with this? Is there any recourse?

Cybermoon EmporiumFRAUD/Theives

Placed an order in February for $247.95 of items, waited 6 weeks and got nothing. I have tried emailing and it is a bogus email contact. The phone number is now disconnected. I was able to leave at least a message about three weeks ago and now it is not operational. I HAVE BEEN ROBBED> DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I hope Karma Gets them, they should be ashamed if they are even Wiccan. Remember do no harm.

Cybermoon Emporiumhappy ending

I ordered from cybermoon emporium, too.It did take six weeks, but I placed four orders totalling about $500.I was in contact with Beth many times and she never failed to reply to my emails-sometimes within minutes.I received everything but a few minor items on backorder.My only complaint is that they are slow, but I don't think they are dishonest.All these complaints panicked me.Maybe I'm just lucky.<br />
      If you want things quickly I recommend:themajickalcat.com.<br />
      Blessings

• St
          Stacie H Jan 03, 2012

Ordered ring and pendant that my son wanted. They took my money and NEVER SENT THE PRODUCT!! PHONE NUMBER [protected] DOES NOT WORK! How do I get back my money? HELP

• Ni
          Nilda M Mar 09, 2012

I made an order on september 2011 and never received it. I have emailed them countless times and I never received a single email from them. Its unfair that they can get away with these things, also makes it hard to trust online shopping. Is there anything anyone can do to stop this?

• Mi
          midnight_t05 Mar 16, 2012

I ordered a necklace on 2-4-2012, emailed them several times, and have not heard anything from anyone!! They took the money out of my account 3 weeks after the order and I STILL have not gotten any response. Any ideas??

• Mi
          midnight_t05 Mar 16, 2012

I'm having the same issue. I ordered a necklace on 2-4-2012 and have not received an answer to several e-mails either!

• Kr
          Kristie H. May 28, 2012

Sounds like your in on this SCAM

Cybermoon Emporiumno merchandise and no refund!

I'm going to report them to the Federal Trade Commission and I would encourage the rest of you to do the same. Placed an order in October 2007. Never received order. After numberous emails and phonecalls, I finally received a response in May 2008, stating they would send my refund within 10 days. NEVER GOT IT! And, they only responded after I said I was reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I reported them to the BBB and they didn't even respond to the complaint. Now, I am sending them a letter via snail mail and if no response, I am definitely reporting them to the Federal Trade Commission.

• Cy
            CyberMoon Sep 02, 2008

Money order refund was sent in May. Not our fault if you don't open your mail. We told you we will send a replacement. Suggest you acknowledge receipt of this one.

• Cy

Friendsville
            TN

• Be
            Beverley Zarnowski May 02, 2009

I wish I had read the complaints before ordering from Cybermoon Emporium! I ordered and paid for several items back in March and it is May 2nd and I still haven't received them. I tried emailing the company on April 19th and received an answer telling me the order would be shipped on April 21st! It must be coming over the Silk Road in China!!!

I paid through PayPal, so I am going to try to get my money refunded.

Beware...this company is bad news!!!

• Su
            Susan 777 Aug 08, 2010

The response to their customer was atrocious! "Not out fault if you don't read your mail". I was thinking of buying some jewelry but was suspicious because their website does not show as secure (https). Now I know the way they treat customers and rip them off. Funny they didn't respond to her till she posted her complaint and threatened to go to the FTC.

I won't be buying from them!

• Dd
            D. Dovel Mar 20, 2012

Ordered from them 7 weeks ago. The confirmaton email I received when I ordered stated 4 - 6 weeks.

I tried the phone number listed and it is a catering company that has been trying to get cybermoon to correct the number for years!

How can these people get away with this? For Years even?

Cybermoon Emporium — Item order not received!

Ring was ordered on February 2, 2008. I have tried to contact at phone # [protected] as I had order the...