Cultlotto.com Complaints & Reviews

Cultlotto.comnon payment of winnings

I have been playing for a long time and when I finally decided to cash in my winnings of $16.49, I never received it. I requested it in Jan 2012 and it never came. I noticed that, considering that they are supposed to have hundreds of thousands of players, and they have been in business for a lot of years, they haven't paid out very much money...and I don't believe they have ever paid out any of what they claimed, now that I have read the other complaints. I suspect that they have some kind of program that would never actually let anyone win any of the big prizes anyway. I realize this kind of thing happens all the time, but it was still a big disappointment.

• Ba
    BaysiderGene May 07, 2011

As happened to lesstare (and undoubtedly many others), we never received our ~$19.58 lotto "winnings". The winnings are always listed as "pending"; it's now been over six months since "winning". CultoLotto refuses to retain any e-mails; it is owned by Crown Games, U.K.

• Ba
    BaysiderGene May 07, 2011

Oops! "...retain..." should be "...return...".

• Ne
    Neodrelle Jun 21, 2012

CultLotto.com is/was an online advertiser venue with awards to players based on an in-house drawing and included instant, daily and weekly lottery drawings.

Site is currently offline and likely there are a large number of players that have not been paid their current or past award balances.

poobs Jul 07, 2012

I am one of those players that have not been paid! It keeps saying that I have a payment pending now for about 3 months, and it also says that $47.00 has been sent to my paypal account! WRONG! Is there anything I can do to get my money from them?

poobs Jul 07, 2012

I think I will contact the advertisers, who are paying them to let them know what cultlotto is doing! And if I do not see these companies pulling their ads of of Cultlotto's site, then to me they are just as guilty! And I will NEVER buy their products!

poobs

Cultlotto.comThis site is a scam, don't bother playing

This is a fee lotto site that claims to have paid out over $95, 000 to its players via PayPal. You can collect once your earnings hit $15. I tried to cash out my "winnings" of $25 over 7 months ago, and no payment, no answer to several inquiries I've sent them. My account just show "payment pending". This site is a scam. Don't bother playing.

• Gr
    Gribloto Sep 01, 2011

Not paying their players but they are getting paid from their advertisers.

• Je
    jerry white Sep 02, 2011

I've been waiting 4 months for a $15.00 payout, and
    2 1/2 months for another $15.00. Payment pending?
    So is death. The only question is which one will occur first.

• Ge
    Getu Jan 09, 2012

I have been playing for the past 6 years (for fun) never won more than $6!! Its definitely a scam...dont bother if you're in it to win cash.

• Mp
    mpdooley Jun 14, 2012

Site has been offline intermittently or had database errors or missed a drawing in recent weeks and currently is offline as of 06/14/2012

Cugor Jun 16, 2012

Been seeing the same thing. Instead of the site coming up, the site "TheLotter" comes up. So far, no responses from the webmaster.

• Mp
    mpdooley Jun 19, 2012

As per:
    "Been seeing the same thing. Instead of the site coming up, the site "TheLotter" comes up."

Yes, appears they are an affiliate on theLotter and thus can get remunerated based on referrals from CultLotto.com that join that site. I have not contacted thelotter.com about this but intend to...clearly they (ClutLotto.com) may not have paid out several past player requests and there are many players that have supported the site and that they are still holding money for that have not submitted claims.

At last report they (CultLotto.com) were owned or are still owned by "Crown Games".

The take home message here is that even for this site - which was a well designed and well-run site based on site availability and logging of player data and keeping accurate records - apparently cannot be trusted and for those of us that have tracked payouts and winner data - many of these sites that have "in-house" draws apparently do not "pay" even the paltry amounts that players may accrue over time. Not to mention the the "bigger prizes" they may list or offer as available are awarded at rates that seem to defy basic expectations of winner frequency based on probability theory.

TWT

...but don't hold your breath.

Cugor Jul 05, 2012

Per the response I got from emailing The Lotter:

"Kindly note, CultLotto.com is an affiliate website; however it would seem that CultLotto.com website is now offline until further notice."

Cultlotto.comImpossible to get your win

I won $15. 10 months ago playing lotto. I never rec'd & emails went unanswered. This seems to be the case with several players. My account does say a reward is pending, not to request another until the first one clears.

Cugor Mar 10, 2011

Same thing here. Cashed out well over 60 days ago and have not received the payout. Promises are made, but no results.

animal53 Mar 10, 2011

Requested payment 0f $29.44 on 10/26/10 and nothing's being done about it. Christopher Reinz answers all questions except the ones about my payment.

Cugor Aug 14, 2011

Just received the $$ from the 1/2/11 cashout.

poobs Aug 08, 2012

I cashed out over 4 months ago for $47.00 says it is pending, but also says it went into my paypal account! WRONG!

• Su
    Susan2013 Feb 02, 2013

Like everyone says, CULTLOTTO IS A SCAM! Like with everyone else its says I have a payment pending and not to request another one until it is paid! Well looks like I will NEVER be requesting another one because the one I request has been pending for well over a year now! If anyone out there knows how we can make them pay us please e-mail me @ [email protected]! Thank You!