Crispykicks Complaints & Reviews

CrispykicksFRAUD

I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM CRISPYKICKS AS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MYSELF AND I PLACED THE ORDER AT THE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY. I RECIEVED THE SHOES A MONTH LATER JUST TO FIND THEY SENT ME THE WRONG PAIR, THE WRONG SIZE, AND THE QUALITY OF THESE SHOES ARE TERRIBLE. I URGE ANYONE THINKING OF ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE SHOES. I ALSO HAVE HEARD THAT THIS WEBSITE STEALS MONEY FROM YOUR CREDIT CARDS. IF ANYONE IS READING THIS, PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

CrispykicksFraud!

CripsyKicks has the worst customer service I've ever seen! First, they deny my credit card which had sufficient funds, I ended up calling the bank to see what the issue was, and even though CrispyKicks said the card was denied, the bank told me there was a pending charge! Then after finally placing an order with a different card, I received no confirmation email regarding the order I had placed, I had to contact THEM to find out, then they stated it would be at most three weeks to receive the shoes, it took FIVE, and I live in Wisconsin which is really close to Canada. After waiting five weeks for the shoes, I opened them to see that the shoes I ordered were out of stock so they send me the wrong shoe color AND size without notifying or asking me. Then, I contacted their customer service (by email, since they refuse to let you speak with someone on the phone) and they said I could only exchange (per their ridiculous policies) and have to pay shipping two more times for their mistake! This really upset me so I complained to them saying I wouldn't accept an exchange because they were the ones who made the mistake and finally after many arguments (to be exact 34 emails) with Jan they finally agreed to let me return them and to refund me for the entire transaction. Then weeks after returning the shoes, I received my bank statement to find they had shorted me $5.00 from the original transaction AND the return shipping which was $15.00. I am still debating this with them, and they keep telling me to read their policy and all of this nonsense. How is it fair that they make a mistake and I should have to pay for it? Worst customer service I've ever encountered and this company is a fraud with terrible merchandise! Do not shop from them unless you want to lose your money on a crappy pair of shoes. This isn't an isolated incident either as you'll see for yourself if you simply search "crispy kicks fraud" on any search engine of your choice and it'll show that hundreds of other people have fallen victim to the misguided ethics of this company.

• Ih
    IHateCrispyKicks Nov 24, 2009

All of the shoes at CrispyKicks are indeed fakes. Just thought you should know, http://crispykicks.com/policy.php if you look under general information on the link I posted it will state that the shoes are factory variants which means they are of such poor quality that Nike will not sell them to a wholesale vendor, these shoes are intended to be destroyed, but instead CrispyKicks buys them and sells them under wholesale names.

This company steals your money and wastes your time! $70.00 for fake shoes? No, thank you!

• Kn
    Knowledge315 Dec 10, 2009

Actually what Factory variants means [And I've confirmed through my own FAKE SHOE Suppliers and Friends at NIKE COMPANY] is that these shoes arent even certified to be made my Nike or to NIKE standards.
    These shoes are made of poor quality and craftsmanship and are replicas of real shoes.
    Their site has "unreleased" products and they claim they are the only ones to have these colors which isn't true because I've bought fakes for $30 from other places in the SAME COLOR crispy tries to claim as their own. They claim this because NIKE never made these colors.
    What happens is this, someone working in NIKE or someone who KNOWS a Nike worker, offers them a lot of money for the plates/molds of certain style shoes.
    Once they own these Authentic Nike Molds/Plates they can replicate them and sell them to other companies.
    Then what they do is take the ILLEGAL/STOLEN Molds and craft their own copy/VARIANT of Nike shoes with their own HORRIBLE quality and craftsmanship.
    The stitching on most fakes looks HORRIBLE and its off in many spots.
    I know because I own 40+ air Force Ones and 15 are Fakes. And they look pretty good [because of my supplier HAND CHECKS them] but when placed next to real ones, their shape is a little funky, quality is NOTHING COMPARED TO NIKE, and the size is even off.

VARIANT means it Varies from the Nike factory. It's not made under authorization of NIKE and is illegal to produce, sell, and or buy knowingly.

I hope I've cleared things up.

Bless,
    KNOWLEDGE.

P.S. - I've added pictures of Comparisons between real and variants/fakes.
    Even the Boxes are duplicated. Also, on fakes you can see sometimes on the back of the shoe there is stitching connecting the A-I-R or the N-I-K-E and it looks aweful!
    Hope this helps!

LETS BRING THE TRUTH!!!

• Ih
    IHateCrispyKicks Dec 23, 2009

Thanks, I realized I was off on my description once I emailed Nike and found out CrispyKicks is unauthorized and their activity is illegal, n0w it's all cleared up, I will never purchase Nike's from anywhere that is not an approved Nike vendor again!

• Ft
    ftlhc Jan 05, 2017

Just an FYI. The company address on their website said that they're from Victoria BC Canada. I'm from BC and that area code on their contact info is not from here. That's California! That's a red flag already in my books!

Crispykicksfraud and cheating

i ordered jordan XI lows what i got is a (high cut) basketball shoes. the guy named JAN said (please read below)

> I am sorry you received the wrong item. Originally,
> the
> > item you order was in stock, but due to the demand of
> the
> > item, it is out of stock.
> > We tried to get the closest item shipped to you in
> place of
> > the original item ordered, and we hope it is close
> enough to
> > what you ordered. We did this to make sure that your
> order
> > was sent as fast as possible. We hope this is close
> enough
> > and is to your satisfaction.

this is just a scam, and the items are directly coming from china (imitation). i emailed him back for replacement of the item and he just want me to follow their return policies wherein i need to pay additional cost for the shipping.
be careful! do not be fooled by this company...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices