Creative Kids Learning Centers Complaints & Reviews

Creative Kids Learning CentersWithdrawl without notification

I arrived at the center on Farm Rd. with my children only to discover they had been withdrawn. I had no previous notification of this. They claimed I should have gotten a message indicating a payment needed to be received, but I absolutely did not get a message. I was very upset because I had to go to work. I feel that the action was taken because the Director of the center had an issue with me. She asked me to let them know if I planned to continue bringing the kids to the school to let them know so that they could charge me for the next week, but I was free to pay a1 week payment at that time.

History leading up to this point:

The day I arrived to make the first payment, the payment had changed from $210.00 to $310.00 and I simply asked why. The Director came over to help out. The Director tried to tell me it was always $310.00 I disagreed and explained It was stated a fee of $210.00 every two weeks. I was very confused. The Director then recalculated and stated a fee of $260 every. Now even more confused. Instead of the Director understanding my concern for the hike in fees she gave no real explanation and became loud as I tried to let her know that that was not the amount originally given. I told her I did not like her tone. She then told I could pay for 1 week and the other later. I paid for 1 week on Sept. 1, 2015. When I arrived on Sept. 8, 2015 they were withdrawn. It was embarrassing and unexpected. I had to call in for work and arrange to be out the rest of the week until I could find childcare. The only resolution at this point would be for them to reimburse me for the days I will miss from work. I felt that it was a very devious and unprofessional thing to do.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Creative Kids Learning CentersLack of caring, committment

DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO ANY OF THEM FOR DAY CARE! My granddaughter was going to the Rainbow location; we have had numerous upsets with the Director and the Regional Supervisor - the talk nice to yo but nothing is done until you have to keep taking time off of work to deal with meetings that are convenient to their schedules.

She would be allowed to paint without a 'covering' her clothes covered in paint only to be told that we should have her war clothing that can get dirty & by the way our paint is water soluble - the last outfit (new - she goes to kindergarten) was was washed 12 times and still has the paint on it. When we complained (there was paint in the front & back) we were told that she brushed against the easel; later we asked the child (theyhd the teacher who was in charge ask the 5 yr old child what happened) where was the teacher?

They have teachers who shake the water bottles they are drinking from to sprinkle the children with the water. Children are not given direction or planned activities. the only time the place is spruced up was for the cdertification this year; now the cheap toys are being destroyed.

Please do not think I am picking on them, clohes become filthy from using their ouside play equipment that you could not plan on going any where with your child unlss you brought a new outfit, towels & soap to give hem a wash up. When you complain, you are told it is the child's fault, that their equipment is power washed each week.

They have one super fantastic teacher who makes learning fun and educatioal. She plans activities for every day, sets the room up - s. Nina is her name; in fact if you go to visit the center - her room is the showcase, then they place your child in a room that te teacher does hardly anything.

No plans are made for shool age children for their breaks from school; they are left to color, play, no learning takes place.524

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Az
        azwolf Jul 25, 2009

www.MyChildCareGuide.com is a national search and review website on licensed daycare and preschool providers. Be a resource for other parents by leaving a review today!

• Al
        also concerned Sep 18, 2008

I am also very concerned, particularly about one of the teacher who is very tough w/ children, I always see her scolding kids, shaking them, in a bad good, very impatient... I made a complaint and the director told me that if I want I can remove my child from school... I'm thinking about what to do now

• Co
        CONCERNED Jul 28, 2008

Doe not care for children. Has many teachers that sleep, discuss not liking mixed couples or children, allows things to happen to the kids and then tells the parent we saw nothing and I don't know what happened. This Center also shreds important letters from parents. Not feeding children is just part of the routine. At least twice a day there is a complaint that parents are not getting settled. They allow workers to work with hangovers. Hope you can find a better pre-school and safe environment on your search.