cpipay Complaints & Reviews

cpipayillegal unauthorized charges

I went to check my bank online this morning and there was a withdrawal from my account and i have no idea what it was for so i looked into it and went to the google the name and this is where it got me, What the hell is this, i'm really peeved off that money has been taken from my account and i have never even heard of this company before, , , God knows what to do now my account is in debit and now i have to pay overdrawn fees, , this is rediculous... I will be following it up ...

2 Responses
      chris uk May 12, 2009

they withdrew £27.97 with out telling me who they are wot they do so all i wont to no is who are they

• Gr
      greg ledsworth May 04, 2009

credit card informed me of the charges . I have no idea what thier for but I have not bought anything in over a week on that card .

cpipayunauthorized/illegal withdraw of funds

My name is Daphne Engelhardt and I wanted to try the emillionaire trial cd so I willingly paid the $1.95 online and I waited for over a month to not only recieve the cd/free trial but I called immediately when I did recieve it to tell emillionaire that I found out they may not be a legit company and also that I felt uncomfortable with them having my card number any longer. I was very clear to the representative that I wanted absolutely nothing to do with the emillionaire program, I refused to try anything and I refused to pay further. The representative assured me several times that since I was unsubscribing to the program I would not longer be obligated to pay anything and my information would be erased completely and that I had nothing to worry about. I havent ever bought anything online before. I told the representative that my child support would be deposited on to the same card they were using and therefore I did not want my card to be used and I wanted it immediately taken out of there system. The rep. then assured me again that by calling as I was told to do within 30 days of use which I did do, she said I would not be obligated to anything and all my information would no longer be in their system or be used. I felt satified but uneasy because of the complaints I read online. I originally came across these complaints by looking for information to contact the company since I was given a disconnected 1-800 number to call. I thought I got the problem resolved and any uneasy feelings I had until someone from ebay called in relation to the same company. I told the guy I spoke to that I was not interested and I wanted nothing. I knew at that time that something was wrong if they didnt have it documented that unsubscribed. I did tell the guy I unsubscribed as well. I once again thought things were resolved at that time. Then on April 17, 2009 I went to a store to make a purchase with my 57.00 dollars of child support only to find out this CPIpay.com with a disconnected number had taken $47.00 off of my card. I am very mad about this and almost have no way to get my money back, thats why I'm complaining today. Thank you

5 Responses
        chazgod Apr 22, 2009

I have two unauthorized charges from my checking account that are attributed to CPIpay.com...one for $47.00 and one for $3.00. I do not know what these charges are for. I have done some research and found that I am most likely another one of their victims. I have read numerous complaints about the same activity happening to others. I have checked the BBB, and they are listed with several complaints. However, it isn't just www.CPIpay.com but also www.wu-yisource.com. I searched the CPIpay's Customer Service number within the BBB, and it came back with the Wu-yi source company information, which has just as many complaints online as CPIpay, so I imagine they are connected. Here is the contact info that I found from the BBB:

Wu-Yi Source
        5300 Ontario Mills Parkway, Suite 400
        Ontario, CA 91764
        Phone: [protected]
        Contact: Mark Adamson - Manager
        Business Start Date: 12/3/2007
        Company ID: [protected]

These companies need to be stopped!!!

• G3
        g35james Apr 21, 2009

same here...
        i got my money back from my bank...
        somebody do something about cpipay.com

• Ke
        Kev Apr 20, 2009

The same thing happened to us. Now I have to take off from work early in order to take care of this. I am out a lot more than they posted on my account. Punish them, and punish them hard.

• Pr
        Pray4udaily Apr 20, 2009

I just checked my account this morning and saw a charge for $47.00 that I did not authorize and had no idea what it was for. This company should be ashamed and penalized for doing this to myself and other people. I now have to go to the bank and deal with how I am going to have this money put back into my account.

Maggie Oct 13, 2008

They offered me a free trial of Wu-Yi tea and said the charge was 2.75 for shipping and handling and I accepted. Then when I was looking at my online banking statement it showed charges from cpipay.com that I did not authorize. One for 10.00 and another one for 179.50. I decided to google cpipay to see what it was since I had no clue and I saw a whole bunch of fraud complaints!!!

cpipayillegal width drawl

Subscription fraud,

i signed up for a (free) note that, trial on using google advertising to make income and was asked to pay a postage fee of $1.95US, to receive a starter pack and a 7 to 14 trial period to be then billed $47.90 in one months time,

on the day i agreed not only was the postage removed from my bank but a whopping $280.00 straight on top from the same company i have tried accessing the links the came with my confirmation email and the no longer connect to anything.

I have directly tried contacting the company cpipay or their full name of Commercepayice.com and not only does their support sector unhelpfull but none of the toll free numbers connect anywhere you keep drawing a blamk. It is very distressing and i now have to close my account to avoid further width drawls occuring.

How do I get my money back tho? I know its slim but there should be something that can be done

Respond