CPA Disaster Kit Complaints & Reviews

CPA Disaster Kit — false advertising and theft

I received a bill today for $99.95 for a kit that was not worth $10.00. If it looked like the Kit you...

CPA Disaster Kitcredit card charged $4.99 plus $104.95

Help! I've been a victim of online fraud! What can I do? I thought I was getting a disaster kit for $1.00 and s/h was $3.99. I recieved the kit in the mail and it wasn't worth the $89.99 value that it was given. I was charged the total $4.99 to my credit card and then charged this month$104.95 but there wasn't any fine print saying what it was for. I don't know if I paid for another kit and didn't recieve it or I was charged twice. How can I clear up my problem? Who can I contact? Do I just go to the credit card company? Please help me know what I should do!

Thanks,
Been Scamed!

• Bs
    BShort Feb 18, 2010

Call your credit card company. I was billed 99.95 and I just received credit for it today.

• El
    elmpat Feb 20, 2010

I wrote a e-mail to them and will report it to better business, i also called the credit co.to contest it this is fraud

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices