Courier Complaints & Reviews

CourierBAD SERVICE

PADA 5 JUN 2012, SAYA TELAH MEMBUAT PESANAN SET PIZZA HUT MELALUI PANGGILAN TELEFON. SETELAH PESANAN DIBUAT, CUSTOMER SEVICE BERULANG KALI MENYATAKAN BAHAWA PESANAN AKAN DIHANTAR DALAM MASA 30 MINIT. SETELAH HAMPIR 2 JAM MENUNGGU, SEKALI LAGI SAYA TELAH MENELEFON PIHAK YANG TERBABIT. TETAPI SAYA AMAT BERDUKACITA DENGAN JAWAPAN YANG DIBERI. DIA MENGATAKAN BAHAWA ORDER SAYA TELAH 'STUCK' DAN MENUNGGU SAYA UNTUK MENELEFON PIZZA HUT KEMBALI. SEBAGAI PENGGUNA, SAYA AMAT KEAAL KERANA SYSTEM PIZZA HUT YANG 'STUCK' TETAPI MENUNGGU PELANGGAN YANG TELEFON PIZZA HUT KEMBALI WALHAL PADA MULA2 PERBUALAN, NOMBOR TELEFON PENGGUNA YANG DITANYA DAHULU. BUKAN ITU SAHAJA, SETELAH ADUAN DIBUAT, CUSTOMER SERVICE ITU BERKATA MANAGER RESTOREN ITU AKAN MENELEFON SAYA TETAPI SAMPAI SEKARANG TIADA PANGGILAN TELEFON YANG DIBAUT. APA YANG MEMBUATKAN SAYA KESAL, PIHAK PIZZA HUT MEMBERITAHU BAHAWA MEREKA TELAH CUBA MENELEFON SAYA, TETAPI SAYA TIDAK MENJAWAB PANGGILAN. DI SINI INGIN SAYA NYATAKAN BAHAWA, PIHAK PIZZA HUT BUKAN SAHAJA TIDAK MENEPATI MASA OENGHANTARAN, TETPI MENIPU PELANGGAN. SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH.

Respond

Courierstolen a rocking horse

A courier who calls himself 'Terry stone' has stolen a rocking horse, that he collected from an address in Lancashire to deliver to an address in Scotland.
    He failed to deliver it.
    His website has been suspended. He does not answer any of his various contact telephone numbers and attempted emails to his company email address bounce back.

His business address which he has advertised in several business listings across the uk, is in essex, but after investigation, have been found to be fake. The police have been informed of the situation.

He collected the rocking horse in an old blue ford transit van. He failed to deliver it on the date arranged and hasn't been seen since.

The police would be interested to hear from anyone else who may have had dealings with him.

Enclosed is a picture of the stolen rocking horse. If anyone is offered it, sees it at auction or knows of its wherabouts, please contact Lancashire Police uk. ( dial 101 ) ask to be out through to Lancashire - Thankyou

1 Response
      • Rh
        R. hazard Mar 29, 2012

I also have also not had a item delivered by this company., and find myself in the same situation. My mother in law paid £50 for a conservatory settee to be delivered from Blackburn to Devon. It never arrived. Which Police Station do I need to inform of this. Sorry about your rocking horse, it is such a shame. Regards. R. Hazard.

CourierThis Courier service is Scammed

BEWARE of this MAN: Name : JUSTIN OWEN OLUWAKEMI from Tagged website living in U.K working as an offshore engineer! Has connectection in Malaysia has a name: ABDUL RAZAQ MOKENA of SKYLINK SECURITY FINANCIAL COMPANY/Courier.

Attached are JUSTIN OWEN PHOTOS, CITIZEN ID, PASSPORT ID, and the RECEIPT of my money that i sent to them through western union..

Girls look, how He looked liked his face an angel? Angel without wings!!
      Scammed, a damn man!!

Respond

CourierScam

Mr. lawrence smith is my chatt friend, he is a british man as what he said. And he said that he will send a package to me. But suddenly he make a scame on me, that the package was on hold due that they have some money inside worth of 54, 500pounds. then it will be stock in malaysia. Mr. lawrence smith said that i will send money to his freind in malaysia so that the package will be release and will be deliverd here in kuwait, . I send a money to this person for almost 10, 000usd. I dont know to whom i will ask help. i lend money to the bank, and now i cannot going home to my home country my father died and i did not see him for almost 6 yrs. i cannot going home bec. i have alredy a traveled band from the bank. Pls. help me to get back my money.. this is already past 8 months. and he said that he will give back my money. I got only a salary here of 200usd. then how can i pay to the bank.
        I hope you can help me. to find this person, i have a lot of evedince to him and all emails and contact number address for this person.

Thank you so much, hope you will help me...

Angelica H. Bucao

• Updated by Sonu Malik · Sep 14, 2018

I am to much were about this

• Updated by Sonu Malik · Sep 14, 2018

Plese help out me plzzz

9 Responses
          • So
            Sonu Malik Sep 20, 2018

I am in Pakistan
            One person send me courier
            But thes pakistan person call me and say me that . You pay $700 but this is to much
            courier Weight 15 kg

gaurav kumar pathak Sep 12, 2011

parcel not received

• Ra
            raondadi Jul 25, 2010

sir, i also got the same message from DR.Hoffman to my nokia mobile..
            i have given some details about me
            i got a call from then saying that to pay 30, 000INR in order to receive the consignment
            can i trust this???
            please give me details of this as soon as possible.

• Ti
            tirumalasatishkumar Jun 17, 2010

sir i got one sms to my nokia mobile i won 500.000 pounds from dr. hoffmon he is telling to me to send parcel money to this scottish link courier service please enquire and send me it fake or not please immideately

• De
            deeq8 Apr 30, 2010

angel bucao...u still owe me some money...

• La
            Laurie Nov 21, 2008

My first question is
            Did you do an internet search on Lottery SCAMS before you posted your question?

IF not - DO IT NOW - You obviously have internet access - USE IT

Jose Lara Sanchez Nov 21, 2008

Hello desire to verify if I am not victim of a fraud since there am been receiving messages saying that it gains the Lottery of UK and that to my has it package in its power ICS COURIER, before paying desire to know if is truth. Thanks.

• Go
            gokuldas waghmare May 07, 2008

hi i m gokuldas, i have received another mail from you . tell me lottery is really true .. how i should send you dilevery charge tell me clearly i m very confused, wher i can send money and on wich address when i will get chueqe please tell me queckly