CoolbarStuff.com Complaints & Reviews

CoolbarStuff.comno merchandise received after payment

No merchandise received after payment
The emails should explain everything (listing of email from most recent received):

Hello,

I believe that I have been patient enough at this point. I will be contacting a lawyer if I do not receive some proof of shipment or refund by Friday, the 23rd.

From: [protected]@aol.com [mailto:[protected]@aol.com]

Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:47 PM

To: [protected]@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Order Update

Hi Tara we sent an email on this, we are working on it, and hope to get it out. We will issue a free shipping credit. best regards, Craig

cantina-coolbarstuffdotcom

1220 Rosecrans Street Suite 513

Point Loma-San Diego, California 92106

[protected] office

[protected] fax

our website:

coolbarstuff.com

In a message dated 12/31/2008 4:28:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [protected]@gmail.com writes:

Hello,

I am very disappointed with the service that I have received through your company. Today is the 31st and I am still waiting for my order #:9203. The gift was meant to be a Christmas present which was placed on the 12th of December. I am still waiting and I hope this comes soon. I have asked for a tracking number to no avail and find this customer service very inadequate. I hope you can fix this problem through some means which I leave up to you.

Unhappily,

From: [protected]@aol.com [mailto:[protected]@aol.com]

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 4:25 PM

To: [protected]@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Order Update

shipping today. so sorry for the wait..

best regards, Craig

cantina-coolbarstuffdotcom

1220 Rosecrans Street Suite 513

Point Loma-San Diego, California 92106

[protected] office

[protected] fax

our website:

coolbarstuff.com

In a message dated 12/18/2008 8:46:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [protected]@gmail.com writes:

Hi,

Is there a way you or I can track this order?

-----Original Message-----

------------------------------------------------------

Order Number: 9203

Detailed Invoice:

Date Ordered: Friday 12 December, 2008

The comments for your order are

Order Information

Order #9203 (Processed)
Order Date: Friday 12 December, 2008 Order Total: $23.58

Delivery Address
6108 Montana Ave
New Port Richey, Florida 34653
Shipping Method
United States Postal Service (1 x 3.51 lbs) (PRIORITY)
Products

Total: $23.58

Order History

12/12/2008 Pending
12/12/2008 Processed

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processed

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

• Ss
    ssg padilla Oct 26, 2009

No merchandise received after payment
    Order number 3573-2724-2215-8143
    I placed an order on 9/17/09 and was immediately charged.
    I have e-mailed [email protected] twice and then called the number listed on the website.
    I was told to e-mail again with “ATTN Mike” in the subject line.
    I have still not received either an order status or my merchandise.
    Or any response at all.

Resolved CoolbarStuff.comUnauthorized billing

I placed an order with this company back in Jan. and after the first week, after I was charged, and never received a shipment email, I became concerned. So I emailed them, days go by, and I never hear anything. It was only after I wrote a bad review about the company that I did get an email from them asking how come I would do such a thing. I explained I had sent numerous emails about the order and I wanted to know what the hold up was since they billed me already, where was my stuff.

This guy apologizes and explains that they had a server crash and he was so sorry but personally would take care of the himself and throw in some extra stuff just for the headache of it all. PROMISED it would be shipped out. Here I sit 2 months later, no responses to any of my emails except the one I sent letting them know I was contacting the BBB in which his response was, 'ok thanks!' They have 4 numbers in 2 different states along with a few other addresses. THEY STOLE MY MONEY! This is what it boils down to... BAD business and a RIPOFF!

• Dr
    Dr. Leon Mar 20, 2009

I recently ordered a few unique bottle openers from coolbarstuff.com and had the same exact run around. Two weeks after the initial order I received an email saying they were short on stock and would ship then. After this second email, a week later I received another email that they were sorry for the delay, but it would ship on Friday for sure. On the whole a very amateur operation. This is an exact quote from an email I received from coolbarstuff.com " hi we will be shiping [sic] this week we were short on stock..will send a few extra..ok mgmt". I was shocked to learn that they had a "mgmt".