Cooking Gas Complaints & Reviews

Cooking Gasdelay of cooking gas cylinder

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am consumer of Bharat Gas, consumer no-[protected], under distributor-Shiv Shakti Gas Agency of 1/10 Shop No. 3 Indra Vikas Colony Delhi-110009 Phone No. 011-[protected], 011-[protected] and Mobile No. [protected].
I have booked refill through online on 05/11/12, Booking No. [protected] but still I am waiting for last b18 day.
I have complain so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result. I request you to take necessary step against the distributor.

Thanking you,

Mohan Chandra Dhyani
      Mobile No. +[protected]

Cooking GasNON DELIVERY

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your kind notioce that I have booked for a cooking gas cylinder on 23/04/2011 through phone number [protected] and the docket number so generated is 208970. To my surprise the same has not yet been delivered at my address even after follow ups on 02/05/2011. Now that they have stopped attending my calls I am compelled to sought your intervention.
    Now the gas agency is denying the fact that the gas was booked by us. Kindly look into the matter and give me solution accordingly.

Best Regards,
    P Durga Prasad
    [protected]

Respond

Cooking GasCorruption at Agency Ela gas, noida, U.P

Respected Sir/Madam,

I would like to bring in your kind notice that I am a customer of ELA GAS AGENCY, of cooking gas, Shop no. 50, Pocket – A, V.D.S. Market, Sector – 93, Noida U. P., with Customer No. 6170. I have two contact no. of Ela gas agency as [protected] & 6473319. Whenever situation arises for booking for refilling of cylinder I used to contact on their telephone numbers first but those no. are of no use because always I found these numbers engaged & If working no body picks up the phone so consumer are unable to book their gas on time due to this I am unable to refill gas since last three months from Ela gas agency.

Also note that from first day they are harassing us. I am putting at village - Chellera, Noida, Near Sector – 44, G. B. Nagar U. P. on rented flat & they are not supplying to this village but connection given to us and every time at the time of booking they are telling new stories like you have taken two connections so we will not refill your cylinder moreover every time asking address proof, identify proof which is already submitted to them at the time of booking & saying that your connection has been closed etc.

Sir this is very hard to go every time personally to Ela gas agency office for booking for refilling cylinder in today's busy life. So please advise me what to do for the permanent solution and get my booking registered for refilling cylinder at the earliest or when required.

Sir, you are requested to kindly look into the matter seriously and get my grievance addressed at the earliest possible and take stringent action against the erring responsible persons in this regard.

A prompt and necessary action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

4 Responses
        • Jy
          Jyoti Dewan Jun 08, 2010

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I am a customer of ELA GAS AGENCY, of Booking gas, Shop no. 50, Pocket – A, V.D.S. Market, Sector – 93, Noida U. P., with Customer No. E4452. I have two contact no. of Ela gas agency as [protected], [protected] & 6473319. Whenever situation arises for booking for refilling of cylinder I used to contact on their telephone numbers first but those no. are of no use because always I found these numbers switchedoff & when If working no body picks up the phone so consumer are unable to book their gas on time due to this I am unable to book for the last 1 week.

• Ta
          tapestry Nov 02, 2009

I also facing the same problem mentioned above of switchoff phones & temperopry out of service call response from ELA GAS AGENCY, SECTOR-93, NOIDA.we r facing lot of promblem from this agency-delivery not ontime, not good service, switchoff phones etc. how could we get refilling gas ontime, with this kind gas agency????????how could we manage, as all of us are working...what right action we take against them?????

• Gi
          Girish2002 Oct 26, 2009

Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that I am a customer of ELA GAS AGENCY, of cooking gas, Shop no. 50, Pocket – A, V.D.S. Market, Sector – 93, Noida U. P., with Customer No. 6170. I have two contact no. of Ela gas agency as [protected], [protected] & 6473319. Whenever situation arises for booking for refilling of cylinder I used to contact on their telephone numbers first but those no. are of no use because always I found these numbers switchedoff & when If working no body picks up the phone so consumer are unable to book their gas on time due to this I am unable to book for the last 1 week.

Thanks & Regards,

Girish Mohan M.S

• Pr
          Pravesh Kumar Singh Oct 22, 2009

I have agreed this complain, beacuse i have fed-up this agency, not booking gas properly if booked lot of dealy. allway confuse all our customer & his relation is very bad in our customer.

My gas connection no is 3562.

Sunil Singh