Como Law Firm Complaints & Reviews

Como Law FirmCollecting Money

This company is trying to get me to submit payment to them and won't give me any information on themselves? They have sworn at me and tell me I owe this money. Is this a scam?

• Ex
      exie Jun 14, 2009

Are they local? does a number show up on caller ID? Have you recieved mail from them? They have to tell you why they are calling and who you supposedly owe money to. dont pay them unless they do.

• Sc
      scsu0302 May 02, 2010

I just received a letter in the mail claiming I owe on two bad checks from 5 years ago to places I have never heard of. I asked them to send me paperwork and he gave me the round about and told me it would just be a waste of time and all it would prove was that I owe money. He said he was a paralegal and said that if I don't pay they will be filing a lawsuit against me. Any advice?

Marso and Michelson, P.A. Aug 08, 2012

The lawyers at Marso and Michelson, P.A. sue debt collectors who harass people and make them pay you money. We handle the cases on a contingency basis, which means that you do not have to pay any out of pocket expenses and we only get paid if we recover money from the debt collector.

You have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: http://www.marsomichelsonharrigan.com/fair-debt-collection-practices-act-fdcpa.html

Please call Marso and Michelson, P.A. at [protected] to see if you have a case.

* ADVERTISING MATERIAL

Como Law Firm — Ripoff

These people will do their best to steal every last penny from you, for whatever reason. They need to be stopped.