Comcastoffers.com Complaints & Reviews

Comcastoffers.comRebate scam help

I've also had the same problem with Comcastoffers.com. In March I ordered Comcast high speed internet and purchased a modem thru them. The deal was $19.99/mont/six months, $100 rebate plus $30 and $49.95 rebates on the modem. The modem arrived in a timely fashion and the Comcast set up went OK. The first problem came after 3 months when my monthly charge went up to the regular rate. I contacted Comcast Customer Service and eventually they agreed to my discount for a further 3 months. (Comcast Customer service has no information about these online deals). I sent in all the required documentation for the rebates. I never heard anything back about the $100 rebate, but the Broadband modem people gave me quite a runaround. Amongst other rubbish they told me I'd cashed a check - which I never rec'd - in July when the rebate status page said it wasn't sent until August. They're still researching that! HOWEVER, THERE IS HELP. I sent an email to one of the Comcast Corporate executives at : "[protected]@comcast.com" <[protected]@comcast.com>. (Im sorry I can no longer find the website with all the info. Perhaps they took it down after this but a Google search will bring up many of the directors names.) Anyway I had a reply within 24 hours with an offer to call me at my convenience. The next day I spoke to one of their employees and told all that had happened. I'd also emailed them my Comcastoffers confirmation message. Within two days they agreed to credit my Comcast account with the total for all the rebates. Tips: Emphasize that Comcast licences these third party retailers so they are responsible to see people don't get scammed.

Comcastoffers.com — Rebate scam!

ComcastOffers.com is rip-off scam!!! They are a rip-off scam, there is no Way to contact them, I sent all...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices