colon cleanse 3000 Complaints & Reviews

colon cleanse 3000 — Unauthorized debit

I ordered this product along with the Acai berry, that I've also received an unauthorized debit for...

colon cleanse 3000billing for a free trial

I replied to an add for a free trial of Colon Cleanse and Acai Berry Breeze paid shipping and handling in 8-09 and upon arrival i started taking it
I am a heart patient and am on coumadin which is a blood thinner i went in for my weekly blood check and found my INR off the charts high it is supposed to be Between 2.5 -3.5 and mine was at 8 so they sent me immediately to my cardiologists and they sent me to the ER to have a unit of Plasma to thicken my blood i was told not to take any more and i did not. as i got home i called this company and canceled any further deliveries mind you they said OK and I've not received any other orders or requests for payment then a week ago i got a letter stating they were trying to attempt to collect on these products then today i received two bills for the amount of 133.95 each one for the Colon Cleanse and one for the Acai Berry Breeze and that my credit card had been declined i called and reached customer assistance and told them i had canceled within the trial time the man argued and said i did not. then he said they tried last year to reach me by e mail he said they would be continue to attempt to collect on these.

• Ka
    Karla598683 Apr 05, 2010

i want to make a correction to the add i did not know it meant the business address and phone number. It is
    7940 E Chaparral road #A110-146
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
    and the Phone # is 1 877 537 2434

colon cleanse 3000Fraudulent Practices (free=$133.95)

To Whom it May Concern:

I purchased a "free" trial of Colon Cleanse 3000. The only cost to me was in shipping fees. Or so they said. I received the product in a box with no other information - no "terms" no payment forms, no envelopes. I did not see any caveats on the site where I purchased it...I thought I was giving them my credit card info for shipping costs only.

I never used the product, in fact I still have the sealed bottle. I ran the ingredient list past a naturopathic physician who told me that the product would make me rather sick and that the process it used would be very uncomfortable, if not painful. She suggested that I do not use it for my safety.

Yesterday, I received a collection letter in the mail, dated March 3, 2010, stating that the provider of these "free" pills wants $133.95 in late fees since I "kept" the "free" bottle, which was they claimed not really a free sample as stated but rather of 14 day free trial. I was supposed to contact them within 14 days and then return the bottle with unused pills within 30 days of their shipping it to me in the first place.

THIS INFORMATION WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ME WHEN I SIGHED UP FOR THIS "Free Sample". I called their "customer service" department at [protected] to find out what this was all about. This is where it gets ugly. The "gentleman" on the phone claimed it was not his problem but rather "my problem" that I didn't know about their policy. They would not accept the sealed bottle back - instead he said - "pay now or I will send you to a more aggressive collection agency and ruin your credit". He did not care that their practices are fraudulent or that I was advised by a medical professional NOT to take it!

PLEASE - DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM - they are contemptible. As for their collection efforts...bring it on, baby. I AM NOT PAYING!!! (luckily the bank I had the credit card through was one of those that failed and that card was cancelled - otherwise I'm certain they'd have stolen from me directly rather using the threatening letter and collection agency method they are using to steal from me now.

The Letter I received has the following company information it:

Debbie Hulbert
Bainbridge Island, WA

• Gb
    gbbutcher Mar 21, 2010

I experienced the exact same situation! My "collection" letter is dated March 9, 2010. My credit card had expired, so the company was unable to process their "fees". My inclination is to ignore the letter. What would this do to my credit rating? Can they REALLY force me to pay the $133.95 when this letter is the first I have heard of payments being owed??? I also never used the product...

• Pi
    pissedoffconsumber Mar 26, 2010

I experienced the exact same situation! My "collection" letter is dated March 24 2010. My credit cards have been cancelled, so the company was unable to process their "fees". I called and they agreed to take of the late fee's on the account. I never even got the first shipment that was ordered Aug 13th 2009. I called to discuss this and was told it was my responsibility to contact them to cancel something I never got. My inclination is to ignore the letter and when doing research on this online, SCAM is written all over the internet about Colon Cleanse. This letter is the first I have heard of payments being owed??? I also never used the product...

• Wo
    woosit23 Mar 28, 2010

I received the same letter on the 24 of March. I called and canceled but then there was no mention of also returning the product, this was last year. I have the same fee payment.

• Wo
    woosit23 Mar 28, 2010

I never used it either, i threw it away because it was not fda approved. gah... I'm a bit wound up.

colon cleanse 3000Scam, Fraud, False Advertisment

COLON CLEANSE 3000 FRAUD ALERT!!! According to this company called Colon Clean 3000 I supposedly contacted them to "request one of the FREE Colon Cleanse 3000" trial samples. I've received no product yet somehow they have my information. They state they've billed me $4.95 for shipping and now have sent me a collection letter stating I owe $83.95 for their product plus a $50.00 collection charge. This is a scam company!!! DO NOT use this company. Anyone on this complaint list should contact a class action law firm and sue this company out of existence. Colon Cleanse 3000 is a scam; a fraud and would appear to be using false advertisement. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS!

• Ve
    veronica1305 Mar 12, 2010

hi it happened to me to please let me know what i can do to stop them. they are trying to get the same amount from me also..

• Ve
    veronica1305 Mar 13, 2010

i was wondering what is the next step, they told me that if i dont pay within the 10 days they were going to ruin my credit...

• Da
    Daryl123 Mar 13, 2010

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs and any other agency you can find (search this forum for other agencies people may have complained to.) Contact your bank and notify them of possible fraudlent activites by this company. Write this company a very firm letter. Tell them you've filed complaints with BBB and CA. Threaten a personal lawsuit and class action lawsuit. Tell them their fine print terms and conditions is entrapment and their business practices fraudulent. Let them know that there are hundreds of complaints about their scam business tactics. Let them know that if the charges and not dropped and your account deleted you will file complaints with the FBI internet fraud division and USPS mail fraud division. If you find any other investigative agencies in this or any other forum include them in your letter. Be firm and be resolved to take action.

colon cleanse 3000RIP OFF!!!

I ordered the "FREE" trial of Colon cleanse 3000 and Acai berry breeze, three weeks later I received it in the mail and a month and a half later I found an 88.00 charge and an 83.00 charge on my account. When I called the company I was told that I could be refunded the 88.00 but that I agreed to the 83.00 charge because I did not cancel my order within 14 days and that it is only a "FREE" trial for the first 14 days then you are charged!!! They said that this info is on the website and in the agreement!! I read this information and was not aware of this!! I was scammed!! As I see many have been, Something has to be done!! It may only be 83.00 for me and similar for others but this company is being allowed to rip people off!! Anything I can do to get involved in stopping this company PLEASE CONTACT ME!! [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mm
    mmm45 Oct 27, 2009

Call your charge card or bank company that they are charging and let them know to deny the charges!!! The company is fraudulent and they know it !! My visa company called me when they saw the name of the company submitting the charges, and told me they were a known fraudulent company, and asked if I authorized the charges. I told them no that I had already cancelled my trial membership, and did not authorize anything except the $1.99 shipping charge. They are not allowing any more charges from the company!! Thank God for CITI GROUP VISA!!

colon cleanse 3000fraudulent trial period

Advertised as free trial - you pay only shipping and handling - BUT you have only 14 days to review - and that is 14 days from when they say they shipped the product - not 14 days from a reasonable delivery date. I have not bought many products over the internet and it will be a long time before I do so again. Especially any free trials. Now I'm afraid to even take the product. Wonder what it will do to you?

colon cleanse 3000credit card scam

I put my state in the complaint, because I have no clue to where these scammers are! I know when I call the number for the BOGUS charges to my credit card...I get a recording that they are on the Pacific Coast.

I am SICK about this scam! Its caused us undo inconvenience...*canceling a credit card we use...but also that this kind of thing exists and I fell for it. (ugh)!

I signed up for the free bottle of colon cleanse 3000 because I saw the popular tv logos for this product and figured it was legite. (first HUGE mistake)! I purchased other products before at Whole Foods with good results so I can make a coNsumer comparison and tell people that THIS STUFF DOES NOT WORK AND YOU WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT!

That said; I received a second what I 'wrongly' assumed free bottle the other day...in a manilla envelope...no paperwork...nothing for me to assume I HAD PAID $88.90 FOR IT!! My husband asked why we got a second bottle? I shrugged? I said...'must be a mailing error. Oh well, this junk doesnt work anyhow'. Didnt think anything of it...UNTIL I REVIEWED MY CHARGE STATEMENT!! I found the second high fee...the first one for the original purchase was on 8/11 for $4.95 shipping...and there is some other charge to my credit card for $83.95 for a product called Slim-UltraXS that I never ordered...never received...and the information when I click on my charge statement shows that same Direct Marketing/Direct Marketers information. That charge was made on 8/26...when we were OUT OF STATE ON VACATION! This wouldnt even fit into the category of their 30 day auto-ship policy if they dont receive a cancellation. 30 days would have been that second charge on 9/11 for that product I just received that I ignorantly thought was a mailing error!

How do I cancel ANYTHING from them? I have NO PAPERWORK!

I am calling them this morning. Id like to alert anyone who reads this to shop at Whole Foods...or Gnc for legitimate products with guarantees and NO STRINGS ATTACHED! These scammers need to be stopped.

mad0000 Dec 29, 2009

I wish I found this website before dealing with these people. I got charged three months after I cancelled the service! I filed a complaint with BBB and encourage you to do the same.

colon cleanse 3000FRUAD

COLON CLEANSE 3000 WEB SITE STATED GET A FREE 14 DAY TRAIL OF COLON CLEANSE 3000 AND ALL YOU PAY IS SHIPPING AND HANDLING WELL BEFORE I EVEN HAD THE PRODUCT FOR 14 DAYS THEY TOOK 87 DOLLORS OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WHILE I WAS BELEIVIING THAT THE PRODUCT WAS FREE I NOTIFIED THEM AND AT THAT TIME THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD 14 DAYS TOO LET THEM KNOW THAT I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT AND I LET THEM KNOW I HAD NOT HAD IT FOR 14 DAYS AND I NEVER KNEW THAT THEY WOULD TAKE MY MONEY OUT OFF MY ACCOUNT SO I TOLD THEM I WAS GONNA CALL THE BBB AND REPORT THEM AT THAT TIME I WAS SPEAKING TO A SUPERVISOR AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD GIVE ME 20 DOLLORS BACK WICH I REFUSED AS I TOLD HIM THE PRODUCT DID NOT FOR ME AND THERE RUNNING SOME KIND OF SCAM

• Mi
    midnightpiper Oct 08, 2009

Same thing happened to me...I received my FREE sample, didn't even open the package when I noticed $84.95 withdrawn from my checking account. I phoned their "customer service" 1-800 number and was advised that if I had read the terms and conditions (which by the way is a tiny little box on the lower left of their FREE ad), I would be charged the full price. Their ad says you can return if not satisfied within 30 days...well they charged my account before the 14 days was even up! I returned certified mail the unopened bottle and demanded my account be credited...no luck. This time they said well it is printed right on the pack slip that there are no refunds on shipped products...WHAT??? I asked them how they thought the FREE sample arrived at my home...must have grown wings and flew. This is a scam that needs to be stopped - please let everyone you know about being ripped off...obviously if this were a reputable company and product, they wouldn't have to stoop to such "hidden" terms or opt out options that you wouldn't even know existed. I can bet the "helpful" customer service people are working for the right company and promoting the right product...obviously they are so full of it they need Colon Cleanse!

colon cleanse 3000Unauthrozed charges

I order the free trial and when I finally received the product weeks later there is no welcome package explaining to me that they were going to charge my bank account 88.90 for a monthly subsription fee. I have contacted the bank disputing the charge because it was unauthorized and contacted the Colon Cleanse 3000 customer support with no response from the company.

colon cleanse 3000A Huge Scam

I made the mistake of ordering this product on 8/22/09 and I did not receive it until 9/3/09. I only wanted the "free trial" for $1.99 for S&H but I got charged that and $83.95 taken directly from my account without my approval! This is a total scam and you never see there "policy" unless you read the fine print located at the very bottom of the screen! I called to cancel this and ask for a refund of my money, but was told that the charges would not be refunded and they do not accept the product back after it has been shipped. How can you return it before the 14 days expires to get a refund if they say this!!! I have had to close my current bank account and reopen another just to make sure this nonsense does not happen again! This has all been a huge inconvenience, and I just want to warn others out there so this does not happen to them! BE AWARE OF SCAMS!!!

colon cleanse 3000Charging for free trial

Only about a week after receiving my free trial from Colon Cleanse 3000 my checking account was charged $83.98 and $1.68 for the product. I was never aware that I only had 14 days to try the product. It is unclear when the 14 day trial period started and I never agreed to repeat shipments which they had me signed up for. A half sheet of paper was sent with the trial product that tells you nothing about the charge or the subsequent shipments. I spoke to Eric on the phone and he assured me that I had agreed to the terms and conditions when I entered my credit card number. I specifically remember saying no thanks to the offer of repeated shipments. This is a huge scam. He refused to give me a refund even though I have not had the product for 14 days and was not aware when the 14 days began or that there even was a 14 day trial period. The half sheet of paper says: No refunds are given on any products that have already been shipped. Doesn't that contradict the trial period that they are claiming to give you. How does a free trial become an $83.98 charge?

• Vc
    VC in Kinston Sep 13, 2009

I too was scammed by Colon Cleaner 3000. I knew something was wrong when I got my second bottle of Colon Cleaner 3000. I immediately called and held on for 20 minutes before I got a live person. I was told that I would continue to get the product until I cancelled it. Then I told him I did not want the bottle that he sent me. He said that I could not do anything about it. He said the transaction had already posted. It was $88.00. I started crying and demanded to speak to his supervisor who of course was on another line. Then he rudely called me by my first name and said he would have him call me. I called my credit card company and the wonderful lady at First Citizens Bank talked to me soothingly and promised me that it would be okay. She said that she would send me Fraud papers to sign and have notarized and that I would not have to pay. She cancelled my credit card and got me a new one. Call your credit card company--they can help!!

VC in Kinston, NC

colon cleanse 3000Overdose and Overcharge

It did read in fine print that it would be an automatic debit for autobilling...it did not say that they would not be available to call and cancel the autoship! I tried calling numerous times with no answer. It was 3 billing cycles and a "no refund" policy. Even if the product was not opened, refused, and sent directly back to the company.

I also wonder about why they do an autoship. There should be a section that tells you that the recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day and not to use for more than 7 consecutive days...they send a full 30 day supply and then autoship this every month. Are they intentionally trying to encourage that we overdose on this product? I think that it's time that someone step in and shut down this operation. Or they should give the option of:

_______ check here if you want the exceeded recommended dosage
and we are not responsible for any unwanted or detrimental side effects.

_______ check here if you want the monthly autoship at a outrageous markup price...

________ Check here if you think it's our company that is full of crap and needs the detox!

mari0307 Sep 11, 2009

I am having the same problem. I have tried to cancel with the resveratrol but everytime i call the numbers its a busy signal.. i need help

please email me with advice

[email protected]

colon cleanse 3000 — RIP OFF

THIS COMPANY HAS CHARGED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS.THEY SAY MONEY BACK...

colon cleanse 3000Trying to return product

After trying for 3 hours to contact someone, I finally got a rep. He said he was emailing me a cancellation number, & read my email addy to me, which was the correct addy. I'm still waiting for the confirmation email (for about 30 min. now). He was very nice, asked why I was cancelling, & I told him the product didn't work for me. He didn't argue or try to pressure me into keeping the product. My complaint is that the product doesn't work as advertised, & it is a hassle to try to cancel any future shipments, & return what you don't want.

Shannon in FTW Sep 02, 2009

Colon Cleanse 3000 is a SCAM!!! Do not order! Lets stop this company and make the public aware of how they do business.

Please make complaints to the BBB.org

The main company is located out of Idaho. Address is 1795 W. Broadway #132 Idaho Falls, ID. 83402.

Make a complaint with the daho Attorney General at 700 West Jefferson P.O. Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720 800-432-3545 www.state.id.us/ag

colon cleanse 3000charged credit wrongly

I too feel to the acai and colon cleanse scam. Ordered both as a trial and could never get through using any of their numbers to cancel the delivery of the so called pills. I never did see anything on the website about cancelling in 14 dys. I received one phone call asking if I received my order which I said yes to and then followed with I don't want any more...They hung up before i could finish my sentence. The first thing they ask for is your credit card number also, which I will not give. I know of hundreds of people who have fallen for this scam. I had to cancel my credit card so they wouldn't take any more money...BBB needs to bring them down.

Shannon in FTW Sep 02, 2009

Please make complaints to the BBB.org

colon cleanse 3000can't reach anyone to cancel; dont want product

I am trying to reach this company with no avail! I don't want them taking any more money out of my account for this product! Would you please help me so I can stop them before they take anymore of my money.

Christine Mead Aug 24, 2009

I ordered the sample on 8/17/09 and they took the $4.95 out of my account. They also said they would ship they item within 24 bus. hours and they haven't sent it yet but, they were quisk to take the money. How does anyone get through to these people?

Christine Mead Aug 24, 2009

I ordered the saqmple on 8/17/09 and they took the $4.95 out of my account. They also said they would ship the item within 24 bus. hours and they haven't sent it yet, but they were quick to take the money. How dose anyone get through to these people? I tried the phone number gieven at the bottom of the page and they give you the support email address thawt my web browser can't find.

• Ke
    kendra_88 Aug 25, 2009

they lied about the free trail i cant find where to cancel my free trial i feel cheated out of my moneyi been tryin to find it forever so i cancel i want my money back because im not paying for something that dont work

• Do
    DORT Sep 10, 2009

I WAS ASSURED MY A/C WAS CLOSED YET THE CHARGES CONTINUE AND I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER ORDER, WHICH I CLEARLY DID NOT ORDER NOR DO I WANT.
    PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

not happy Sep 16, 2009

Hey if anyone has any ideas of what we can do to shut these scammers/theifs down please email me at [email protected] . Be sure and put 3000 on the subject line.

Thanks, vanessa.

• Th
    TheLaw Sep 27, 2009

My response is to "Clarification" posted on 09-27-09 regarding this company.

I ask you how it is possible to engage in a "Risk Free" 14-Day Free trial when they send you the products a week or nearly two after the 14-Days has begun, and then tell you that you have to send the unused portion of your product back within the same 14 days? They even advertise 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but still charge you for how many pills you tried "risk free." The full amount of the product is then charged to your account before the 14 days is up. They are advertising something that is impossible to achieve. In my case I received the product 2 days before they charged my card, 12 days after they charged me for the shipping and handling.

If you have fallen prey to this company, they now have your credit card number. Cancel your card immediately to avoid additional charges. The bank will re-issue you a card number. This is especially important if you used your combo debit/credit card.

Please compose and send a letter to the Arizona State Attorney General's office and let them know about your experience. Although the address given is a "Postal Stop" and the company does not operate in the US, the more complaints, the better to stop this one particular operator. You won't get your money back.

• Ti
    Tiffannie Mar 08, 2010

call them on +4402031399024. I rang them and they 'say' they will refund the money. Hope this helps.

colon cleanse 3000 — money taken out of acct w/o authorization

i was reviewing my checking account and found that i have a transaction pending from a simply cleanse.com for...

colon cleanse 3000Ordered Product did not come on time and charged my card anyway

Ordered a free trial it didn't come in the mail when it was suppost to. When I called to cancel I noticed they had charged my account anyway for $87.13. When I asked why my account had been charged they said they couldn't give me a refund, but they would cancel my order so that I would not get charged anything further. Gee that really helps alot!

• Ju
    jungllekat Aug 10, 2009

This company really sucks. They also sell the Acai Berry Breeze. I was lucky and was able to get them to agree to a $50.00 refund. We will see. I'll update when the refund posts to my accoung. I too did not receive the product. There is nothing that states when the trial starts. It starts when your card is charged, not when you receive the product. They offered to send me another bottle but still charge me the full price because the trial was over. TOTAL SCAM!!!

• Ca
    cariann Aug 11, 2009

It just happened to me. I guess this product really doesn't work if they are going to go threw all this trouble to scam people. Quick money for them, because once it gets out that they are this fraudulent I can't see anyone ever buying from them again. I got scamed into buying you can get 4 for the price of 2. I pressed a button to see how much it would cost and it said "thank you for your order" 10 days later I was charged $127 to my account. I returned the package unopened express mail $25, wasnt aware of the 14 day trail, got my new bottle after the trail period $88. and I also have a charge on for $83, assuming a new bottle of acaci berries should arrive any moment.
    I'm returning all of them anyway certified with a notorized note saying I want my money back and why. after the products are in their hand I dispute the charge with my bank. Hope it works. Oh and make a complaint with the better business.

colon cleanse 3000fraudulent charges

I ordered a trial size of this product for 4.95 and never received the product. They claim to have a tracking number. Does not matter I never received it. Then the next thing you know I am charged with 83.95 for a 30 day supply of a trial that I didn't receive in the first place. This charge was not approved by me. They are thieves and should be stopped. When I called they downright refused to reverse charges or give me the product they charged me for. That is blatant theft.
Deb Nuccio

colon cleanse 3000 — Hidden Fee / Hidden membership

The company did not disclose the terms in an area that would bring your attention to the big rip off that it...

colon cleanse 3000 — fraud

Not only did I report them to the FBI in AZ but the BBB They tried to charge me for product I didnt...

colon cleanse 3000 — scam

Colon Cleanse 3000 located in Arizona offers a deceptive "free trial period" that is a nothing short of a...

colon cleanse 3000false advertising/bait & switch

This company offers a "free trial period" that is false advertising. It does not tell you until you are checking out and entering your credit card information for the shipping and handling that if you don't cancel within 14 days you will be charged the full price of $88.90. The website is set up so that portion is down far enough, so if you don't see to scroll down like I didn't that you don't see the fine print of the "Satisfaction Guaranteed" portion of the ad. Once you've placed your order you do not get an email conformation or anything like that. I just looked for the $4.95 charge on my account initially. The bottle of Colon Cleanse 3000 did not show up until the 10th day of the so called free trial. There was no information with the package...just the bottle of product. I had no way of knowing that I needed to cancel my "subscription" with the company since I missed the fine print on the website. I saw the remaining charge on my checking account today...which is when I called to find out what it is for. The customer service rep treated me like I was ignorant for not seeing the fine print and was no help. I have no doubt that they deal with this kind of complaint everyday. They had no answer to the fact that I only had 4 days to try out the product to see if it worked or not...I haven't even tried it. When I called customer service the line cut in and out the whole time I was on the phone with them. It made it impossible to have an understandable conversation. I have a nasty feeling this is intentional. I am embarrassed by my stupidity...I hope more people do their research before buying this scam of a product! What an unethical company! Sincerely, Elizabeth

• Vw
    V Wolf Jul 15, 2009

Oh you have no idea how mad I am at this whole situation. "Colon Cleanse 3000" is a TOTAL RIP OFF. This so-called charge through my bank account shows "Bodyfast-Support.com" with a phone number 1-877-487-4519. The telephone number is disconnected and when you pull up the website there is an 1-800# that is also disconnected. When calling "Colon Cleanse 3000" they play dumb and say they don't know who they are. They refused to give a refund since I explained I did not authorize this transaction. After talking professionally with a "customer service representative", just like your situation the phone kept cutting out..he kept saying "...are you still there...I can't hear you..." Makes me so furious then I demanded to speak with a supervisor and after being told that his supervisor didn't have time to speak with me I said that I was going to the authorities, the media and paste it all over the internet then he "allowed" me to speak with "Vin, Agent #33". He claims to have no knowledge of "Bodyfast-Support" and unsure why it is appearing on my credit card statement like that which he did verify the $83.95 was the correct charge. I argued the fact that they are not up front about this "charge" and I stated then I wanted nothing to do with their company and I had to cancel my bank card just so they won't charge again which he said they would next month. Oh my gosh I am boiling mad. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!! I can't believe Oprah endorses them, I bet now she wishes she never did.

• Fo
    Forsythkid Jul 17, 2009

I have to agree with everything posted here. These people are ### and should not be trusted.

• At
    a_teacher Jul 17, 2009

I JUST HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME!
    This is a total scam! I too had to go to my bank and cancel my account to hopefully clear my information. I am mad at myself for falling for such a scam yet at the same time, what has our world come too. It is sad that people need to cheat others out of their hard earned money. I am so pissed off that I wish there was more I could do. I am sure you all agree, you just want your money back!

• Cr
    Credit Unions Rock Jul 18, 2009

This company is NOT in Arizona. They use a proxy domain registrar in Arizona--a company that allows them to register their Internet domain privately and without disclosing the company's address, principal owners, or contact information in public as required with most commercial domain registrations. The company they register through is as follows:
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: DETOX-CLEANSE.COM
    Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration [email protected]
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Colon-cleanse 3000 is actually operating from an island in the Caribbean called Nevis in a town called Charlestown in the Island Federation of Saint Kitt and Nevis. Their information is purported from their main homepage to be:
    Colon-cleanse 3000
    Customer Support: (888) 895-1159
    Offices at: PO BOX 642, Main Street, Charlestown, Nevis, East Caribbean

First, I would report the credit card that was used for the initial payment as lost, or simply cancel it. A "Lost" card report will treat subsequent transactions as potential fraud perpetrated by the finder, so be careful if you have legitimate charges pending against it. Contact those payees and make other payment arrangements with them once you block the card you used.

Next, contact the Colon-cleanse 3000 company at the phone number they provide. If you don't get through, you still practiced your due-diligence of attempting to cancel the order and you can note this in case they try to contact you for payment down the road or attempt collection against you.

Third, and almost as important as protecting your own credit, I would suggest an effective method of stopping this kind of practice would be by filing a complaint at the Federal Trade Commission at:
    You can use the option "other" as the type of complaint and explain their misleading tactics in the paragraph you are allowed to send the FTC in your complaint.

shopgirl6288 Jul 21, 2009

I ran into the same situation. I was surprised to see a $85 charge on my credit card bill. Called the company, waited for a long time to reach someone and he said that it was because my 14-day trial period is over and I did not even know about the trail period. Then they said that I have to ship back the trial bottle, out of my own pocket of course, which I don't mind if I knew about the original agreement to start with. They are very tricky and it is borderline fraud. Now I'm just upset and don't even care whether this product really works. For a company to be so dishonest, I doubt their products can be good. DO NOT BUY FROM BERRY BREEZE!

• Dy
    dydolem Aug 12, 2009

Thank you so much for that info.. I have almost pulled all my hair out trying to get through to someone at that company and also the company for resveratrol. Big ripoffs!!! I also lodged a complaint with the better business bureau.

not happy Sep 16, 2009

Thanks, vanessa.

• Wi
    Wingstarr Oct 13, 2009

Totally agree with everyone that has been ripped off. There is no satisfaction with this product besides the fact that it doesn't work either just ripping people off for the $90.+ They can get from peoples accounts. I truely believe that what goes around comes around and they will get what is coming to them all for being part of this scam. I wish all of them rot under what comes out of peoples colons!!!

Their children will be victims of scams someday let's see how they feel then. They are low life's for treating people like we are ignorant by believing in their product and good faith of which they have none.

colon cleanse 3000 — money was taken from my account

They said I had 15 days to call about the product, and they took 85.00 from my account, and refused to give...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices