colon 700 Complaints & Reviews

colon 700 — On line fraud

I ordered a 30 day supply but I was trying to cancel the continuity program so I won't be receiving 2...

colon 700Colon Cleanser

You know I must admit that sometimes I jump in with both feet when something sounds reasonable. When common sense seems to agree with the way a company describes their product and how it well it could possibly work!
But when a company plain out lies about their return policy it and does everything they can to keep you from getting you refund ! It just throughly pisses me off. Why can't organization such as this one do anything? Why must people endure this [censored], cheesey, lowlife, etc...ways to try and better themselves by having to deal with ### such as these. You know there are many good companis out here on the internet that are simply trying to bring thre idea's across. To let people judge for themselves, without the worry of getting screwed in the end . To you people I salute you and wish much success. To all you scabbs, I say go _ _ _ _ yourselves and I hope you get what's coming to ya! As for Colon 700; I have tried to get in contact with you people to cancel my order many, many times. I have removed all money from card and have requested card company discontinue that card. It will be a cold day in hell Colon 700 before you recieve any money from me. E-Mail me for the return of your product to you, IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!!!
E-Maill Add: [protected]@yahoo.com and the remainder of your pills will be sent back.

colon 700 — UNAUTHORIZED ORDER

THEY HAVE CHARGED $88.97 ON MY CARD FOR AN ORDER THAT I DID NOT ORDER. I ORDERED A FREE TRAIL AND WAS CHARGER...

colon 700 — Colon Cleanse 700

The ad claims free trial and that the consumer only has to pay for shipping of $4.95, the product takes over...

colon 700Unathorized Charges

This company operates on line. They appear in your e-mail without an invitation. They offer a "free sample" of their product, but require a credit card number to cover a minimal charge for shipping and handling. At the bottom of their splashy ad is a link to "terms and conditions." Since the "customer" is only interested in the "free sample", and is not really purchasing anything, the "customer" does not review the "terms and conditions". The "customer" receives the "free sample" in the mail. He tries it out. It may or may not be of any health effectiveness. In my case, it was NOT! The "customer" throws away the bottle and believes that's the end of that. A short time later, the "customer" receives, through the mail, two full bottles of the ineffective health product and is notified that $88.97 has been deducted from his bank account via the credit card number the "customer" gave the company to cover shipping and handling charges. After a period of shock, the "customer" reads the paper work (not a receipt) that came with the products. He is told that, per the "terms and conditions' of the trial offer, he agreed to be automatically enrolled in their auto shipment program if the "customer" did not cancel within 15 days of having received the "free sample." He is given three options to cancel the program:

1) Cancel by visiting www.colonmed700.com/cancel. Note: this is the site referred to. I can not find
anywhere on this site to cancel this program...only the opportunity to lodge a complaint.
2) Call us at [protected]. Note: the phone rings forever...no one picks up, the music is dreadful.
3) E-mail us at [protected]@colonmed700.com (only during business hours). Note: You are required to get an
RMA number to return the product. Good luck!

This "company" (this SCAM) is a fraud to take your money! They are all the more despicable because they pray on the sick who are hoping that their product will make them well. Instead, they are ripped off for a minimum of $88.97. If the "customer" is too ill to fight them, there's no telling how much money they could be taken for. I only wish I could attach this message to their ad.

Your best hope of preventing these shysters from stealing any more of your money is to contact your bank and put a stop to their charges. These people make the internet a sad experience indeed!

Best Wishes,

Just Another Sucker

• St
    steve lyda Dec 25, 2008

I also got the trial offer and still have 10 pills left and got another package in the mail and was charged 88.87 on my charge card and cannot find the website to cancel but i made a copy of the free trial offer before i ordered and it says nothing on the page that you give your name on about sending you anything but the free sample so if they dont give my money back i will forward a copy of this form to the attorney general and see what they can do about this website.It also didnt do anything for me and i work out 3 times a week and i didnt lose a pound.I thought that if i would lose just 5 lbs in the 15 dats i would order some more since they were claiming 15 lbs a lady had lost but all i want to lose is 15 or 20 lbs.I just hope that i get the money back cause i am disabled and all i have to do is set and call who ever i can to get this resolved.I guess that everyone needs to read all the fine print or take it to a lawyer to read it before you order. thx steve lyda

• Sm
    smcriley Jan 07, 2009

I also ordered this product over the internet and did not read the fine print. My sister actually did and emailed me right away. I called the 8oo number and I did speak to a guy and he did cancel all future orders. He told me my "free" trial was to still be shipped. I had no problem seeing this is what I wanted to begin with. I received the Colon700 very quickly and started taking them. At first I thought they were working, but then I starting not feeling well. I continued to take them thinking it was all in my head. Well I was wrong I was feeling awful, very exhausted, total lack of energy, nausea and I actually felt more constipated as the days went by. I took the pills for 7 days and had to quit, within 24 hours I felt like myself again.
    I'm most likley sensitive to an ingredient in these pills as I'm not really good at taking any pills prescription or over the counter.
    I would recommend researching the ingredients and or consulting your doctor before starting a colon cleanse program! Also never buy anything over the internet unless they are a trust website. I know I learned my lesson!
    Susan

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices