Colodetox Complaints & Reviews

ColodetoxScam beware

Don't give your credit card number for $2.49 shipping and handling charges for a "free trial" of ColoDetox XR a "colon cleanser" at www.smallstepstodetox.com.

You will receive one bottle of 60 capsules of the junk, and then your credit card will be charged $89 for your "free" trial bottle.

I called get a refund and was told there was no returns or refunds but they would email me a coupon for $100 of vitamins. They kept saying we should have read the fine print.

You can buy a clense for $20. I was ripped off big time! Call [protected] if you have already got a free sample and cancel before it is too late!

ColodetoxRefund

Now listen hear! I ordered this product and then proceeded to return the product just as I was instructed to. Yes it was within the 14 days, got an email that said order is cancelled, that was in December. I received no product in January, Now february comes along and I have this bottle of ColoDetox with a order that said I owe 0.00 for product but 93.00 and some change for shipping. Of course they have my credit card number what am I suppose to do!?!? I'm tired of this crap!

• Ro
    robiecrk Feb 07, 2010

I had same problem with them, I recommend that you contact your bank and explain that you did not authorize the transaction and file a fraudulent transaction. Ask for a reversal of funds and or stop payment to this company. You may have to get a new debit card in order to clear this up, but you might be able to get all your money back if you explain to your bank what is happening this company is notorious for this type of scam.

ColodetoxSCAM/Unauthorized charges

I saw an ad online for a "free" bottle of ColoDetox, just $2.49 S&H. I ordered on Oct. 7th, and paid with my debit card. I received the product on Oct. 11th, just the bottle of capsules in the package, no instructions, invoice or anything else. On Oct. 22nd the company took another $89.00 from my checking account. I called the number listed next to the charge on my bank statement, which turned out to be a payment processing center. They gave me the number for ColoDetox's so-called customer service. I was told that I had not called to cancel my "membership" and therefore was being charged the price of the product, which is $89.00 for a one month supply. If there was anything on the website explaining this "procedure", it must have been in very, very small print. THIS WAS SUPPOSEDLY A 14 DAY TRIAL, and I did not respond in time. I had only had the product for 11 days! This is obviously a scam to get $89.00 for nothing! The product doesn't even work!!

ColodetoxFraudulent Usage of Credit Card

Colon Deton Detox formula was charged to my credit card. My credit card company called to notify me of this suspicious activity. I cancelled my card and disputed the charge. Then I actually received the product. So instead of a person using my credit card to purchase product for themselves, the company itself is fraudulently using the credit card to set up false orders to try to create some legitimacy and then con customers into paying for a high priced subscription service. Two direct calls to the company led to the representative hanging up on me. [protected]. The entire company is a hoax and is based on extremely aggressive and unethical marketing practices. STAY AWAY.

Colodetoxcancellation not processed

I had ordered a trial offer of Colodetox on October 1, 2009 & thought it was odd I did not receive a confirmation printout, so I thought it did not go through. On the next date I received a call from someone thanking me for my order. I told them I decided to cancel my trial offer. They said the trial offer had already been shipped & I could keep it & I would be charged the $2.49 fee. I received a package shortly thereafter & did not open it, but wrote return to sender on it & placed it back in my mailbox anyway. On October 16, 2009 I found a charge on my bank account from a company called Pure Nature 1 for $89.00. I have never heard of this company. Upon further investigation I discovered they had the same phone number as the Colodetox company. I am not able to get hold of any one to speak to & their E-mail address for updates is bogus. Do not answer trial offers, especially for these companies. I have plans to dispute these charges as soon as my bank opens on Monday.

• Bm
    bmarie1584 Oct 28, 2009

This company is a complete scam! they charged me 2.59 for the "trial" then an additional $89.00 for the "trial" charged on my card 14 days later. They count the trial period from the date you order, not the date you receive the product, so when you get the trial you've already lost 3-4 days to try it. I called 14 days after I received the product, vince, told me that the charges were all for the "trial" and that he could not refund the $89.00 that was charged 14 days after I ordered the product even though I did not have it for 14 days.

The better business bureau should look into these practices. People should sue and the company as a whole should burn in hell!

Vince is an idiot and a rude jerk on the phone too. He was extremely condescending and should die a slow painful death.

Someday these practices will be punished like the crimes they are! Dont be suckered in for the "free" trial.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices